PDA

View Full Version : my baby was stolen please help me find her

THEbluYFZ450
09-06-2004, 08:49 PM
2004 YFZ 450, front cut fenders,itp mxr holeshots,andonized blue renthal atv bend bars with black renthal pad, K&K graphics//seat cover,big gun race series pipe with quiet core vortex insert,no grab bar or fornt bumper, yes.. my friend brianw ent to put his CR back in the barn when theyw ere out back for a few hours the doors were open witht he lights on and there was a little sportraxx 90 in there also i am guessing someone drove by and saw it.. i am so mad right now its not evin fnny this thing was my pride and joy.. i dunno what i am going to do i will have pics and vin #'s for you guys tommrow i have had really bad luck this past week

THEbluYFZ450
09-06-2004, 08:50 PM
WAS STOLEN FROM WESTHAMPTON MASSACHUSETTS

SRH
09-06-2004, 09:04 PM
ahh that sucks, hope you get it back

I-7
09-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Do you have it insured???? I sure hope so... good luck and I'm assuming you contacted the police.... correct?

wantinga400ex
09-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Might want to check that out for a little truth about what happened :rolleyes:

http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=61221

JUSTINcredible
09-06-2004, 09:51 PM
what a loser:grr:

I hope u get caught

Ralph
09-06-2004, 10:28 PM
What insurance are you on? I know people whoes quads realy have been stolen and i know wich insurance they were on. I can tell you right off the bat if they will cover it or not. Some insurace companys just screw you...

SGA
09-06-2004, 10:30 PM
He posted this on bluetraxx, then changed his post to remove the stolen part.
I copied and pasted this from there to here from someone who quoted him before he edited his original post.
--------------------------------------------------------
well.. went riding eysturday and finally was able to ride hard i was jumpoing and etc but when i got bakc to my friends i put it in the barn came back an hour later and ther was oil all over the ground.. i ,looked under the motor and saw a crack in my case right on the flat part (if you know what i am talking about) my warrantee should cover it but if not i am going mto sue JB weld and if that doesnt work its going to get stolen or i am going to trade it in for a KTM SX250.. all depends on whats gunna happen but i am soo bummed out right now
---------------------------------------------------------

kwatts400
09-06-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
What insurance are you on? I know people whoes quads realy have been stolen and i know wich insurance they were on. I can tell you right off the bat if they will cover it or not. Some insurace companys just screw you...

And some people are just out to screw the insurance company.

SGA
09-06-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by kwatts400
And some people are just out to screw the insurance company.

Yeah, and they drive the rates up for the rest of us.
I hope this guy gets caught and is cellmates with a big dude looking for love:D

phatswinn
09-06-2004, 10:44 PM
i think everyone should go to the link SGA put on there, oh and i think im in agreement with everyone at bluetraxx, insurance fraud is a crime that all other riders pay for, thank to people like you were payin thousands for car insurance, and much more than we would have to for every other insurance that we need, dont try to use these threads as bull$hit proof of it being stolen

I-7
09-06-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by THEbluYFZ450
2004 YFZ 450, front cut fenders,itp mxr holeshots,andonized blue renthal atv bend bars with black renthal pad, K&K graphics//seat cover,big gun race series pipe with quiet core vortex insert,no grab bar or fornt bumper, yes.. my friend brianw ent to put his CR back in the barn when theyw ere out back for a few hours the doors were open witht he lights on and there was a little sportraxx 90 in there also i am guessing someone drove by and saw it.. i am so mad right now its not evin fnny this thing was my pride and joy.. i dunno what i am going to do i will have pics and vin #'s for you guys tommrow i have had really bad luck this past week

Wow, your a complete idiot to say the least... I hope you get caught and prosecuted....

I-7
09-06-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by SGA

http://www.freewebs.com/ctmariders/me%20on%20yfz.jpg

Thats him directly from his website :eek: .

I dont think his big cellmate will look for love after seeing that..

kwatts400
09-06-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by SGA

Yep, and I think his name will be something like Ben Dover.

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-07-2004, 02:15 PM
SGA you should ban him for trying to use Exriders like this:grr:

derekhonda
09-07-2004, 02:32 PM
It looks to me like his name is kyle scott, from east hampton MA, if anyone is from around that area.....

THEbluYFZ450
09-08-2004, 06:05 PM
its not insured i get 5000 credit from the shop wich i can get a new quad from. i sayed "it might get stolen' because i was psised off but didnt actually meen anything by it and it was really stolen between the hours of 7:00 and 11:00 pm

Hammer trx450r
09-08-2004, 06:15 PM
the demise of every criminal is his mouth:o

Hammer trx450r
09-08-2004, 06:17 PM
a 5000 credit sure sounds like insurance. Anyone live in Mass want to call local police on this guy:macho

Syrus
09-08-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
a 5000 credit sure sounds like insurance. Anyone live in Mass want to call local police on this guy:macho

Actually i just notified my aunt who works in the states for a insurance company, she said she will take care of it :)

derekhonda
09-08-2004, 06:28 PM
its not insured i get 5000 credit from the shop wich i can get a new quad from

Oh so this "shop" has "ensured" you that if something bad happens to your machine, you will get $5000 in return.....

lying piece of ****

I-7
09-08-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by THEbluYFZ450
its not insured i get 5000 credit from the shop wich i can get a new quad from. i sayed "it might get stolen' because i was psised off but didnt actually meen anything by it and it was really stolen between the hours of 7:00 and 11:00 pm

Every post you make gets stupider and stupider.

Guy400
09-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Every post you make gets stupider and stupider. LMFAO:D

How many dealerships does anyone know here that gives $5000 credits towards any customer who has their bike stolen when it's not insured? This is a simple case of insurance fraud and insurance companies don't take this chit kindly. This kid is obviously stupid enough to tell people that it's going to get "stolen" hours before it mysteriously does so I doubt he's smart enough to get away with faking it's theft. The evening went something like this...

Punkazz is out riding his YFZ. When he's done he parks the quad and returns to see it leaking oil and discovers the case is cracked. He's too dumb/broke to fix it but he is immoral enough to arrange to leave the garage doors open and have a friend come "steal" his quad. His parents will take him for his word and call the insurance company. The insurance company will investigate, discover it's a matter of fraud and then sue his parents. You see, dumbazz, insurance companies don't just come over, listen to your story and then write you a check. They'll ask to see the police report (you did call the cops and have them come out and look around and talk to neighbors didn't you?), then they'll investigate this claim themselves. They'll find out that your "stolen" YFZ is sitting in a friends garage and then you'll be up Chit Creek. One thing you can count on is 15 year old kids will talk. Whoever your friends are that helped you with this scheme will undoubtedly tell one of their other friends, who tells another friend who has the moral character to tell his/her parents. This kids parents then calls the police, the police goes to your buddies house and then finds the YFZ in the garage. Your buddy told his parents that you were just keeping it there for a while so now your buddy's parents are liable for his actions since you're all minors. The police call the insurance company and explain the story and that's where your parents get drug through the wringer.

Word of advice, maybe you should find your "stolen" YFZ in the woods and bring it back to your house to end this whole charade. After that, tell yourself you're a dumazz and never do anything like that again.

TC426EX
09-08-2004, 07:07 PM
You are a MORON dude, its obvious you are pulling off FRAUD, and I hope you DO get caught and REALLY SUFFER... You said your quad might get stolen and then now it "mysteriously" does!?!?! Come on man, even if it did REALLY get stolen (which I HIGHLY doubt 100%) you shot yourself in the *** by crying wolf man... People like you make me sick and Im glad Im not near you or I would be on my way to slap your dumb ***... You deserve whatever comes your way, and I hope someone notifies the cops and insurance in your area so youre red flagged and dont get ANYTHING you f*ckin lowlife pile of dogs*it!!!

Hammer trx450r
09-08-2004, 07:29 PM
What gets me is the cops actually follow up on this stuff(4 stolen 15 yrs 3 retured by police) So some poor sole who really had his quad stolen last week just got put on the back burner for YOU

Pappy
09-08-2004, 07:42 PM
hahaha....what a laugh. man some lessons are learned the hard way:p

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-08-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
Actually i just notified my aunt who works in the states for a insurance company, she said she will take care of it :)
syrus can you keep us updated on this douche-bag??? becuase he probably won't be comeing around here anymore

440exnacsracer
09-08-2004, 09:27 PM
this kid dont deserve a YFZ.......i think when he gets it back, need to go steal it for real:devil: :mad: :grr:

Ralph
09-08-2004, 09:41 PM
wait they will give u 5000 if u lost it, but wont fix it for much less. also no dealer is dumb enough to look at a quad, realize the owner is pissed and doesnt wanna deal with it cause he is a phagina. and then pay for it when it gets misteriously stolen.

derekhonda
09-08-2004, 09:47 PM
noone deserves to get their **** stolen, hell, in a highly unlikely situation he might have worked hard several summers to pay for it and it does not deserve to be stolen from him. No one deserves to have **** stolen from them. Right Bluetraxx boy???

Now you ****tard, that applies to insurance companies too. Youd better get your **** straightened up and face the music with your parents now, because they wont even be close to as bad as facing the justice system. And also, if you feel like it is a chance worth taking for yourself...with you being a minor, everything will go straight through them. If my kid got me fined, or incarcerated, or hell even if he only got my name drug through the mud around town, they wouldnt be able to sit down for a year their *** would be so red.

Its time to grow up, child.

JUSTINcredible
09-08-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda

Its time to grow up, child.

what he said

JTRtrx250r
09-09-2004, 10:32 AM
what a dumb jackass:rolleyes:

tcyfz#3
09-09-2004, 05:18 PM
dude your an idiot:rolleyes: childish

Guy400
09-09-2004, 05:19 PM
We must have shamed him into not replying here anymore:devil:

Hammer trx450r
09-09-2004, 05:40 PM
Probably at the local police dept answering questions:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

citizennobody
09-09-2004, 06:13 PM
Someone should just call the police in Westhampton, Massachusetts and give them an anonymous tip and the address for these threads...

lukester720
09-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by citizennobody
Someone should just call the police in Westhampton, Massachusetts and give them an anonymous tip and the address for these threads...

I agree, don't drop the soap big boy!:mad:

400ex28
09-09-2004, 08:26 PM
HAHAHHA why do you think you can pull something off like this???????? IT just dosent make sence to me at least im not the dumbass :eek: :grr: :rolleyes:

440exnacsracer
09-09-2004, 09:28 PM
bet hes not replying cause....hes in tha jailhouse now:D :D .....hope hes got a 6'5" 375lb jailmate with a size 17 shoe and big hands:eek2: :eek: :p

400ex28
09-09-2004, 09:32 PM
He may have a labtop :huh

JTRtrx250r
09-09-2004, 09:35 PM
chit like this can turn ya into a pillow-biter

those dumb enough to try it deserve it:devil:

SGA
09-09-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
chit like this can turn ya into a pillow-biter

:eek: Never heard it put quite like that!

Atreyu
09-10-2004, 05:17 AM
You're clearly a homosexual...so I guess you won't mind prison.

Snow
09-10-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
It looks to me like his name is kyle scott, from east hampton MA, if anyone is from around that area.....

yup, i am

citizennobody
09-10-2004, 02:44 PM
He just posted on Bluetraxx.com how he did report it stolen and is claiming the YFZ on insurance...someone should just call the police with a tip and let them investigate it. If everything is kosher then the will just confirm that, if not then he will get some sugar in his arse...!!!!:eek2:

I would call but a prior criminal life precludes that....

440exnacsracer
09-10-2004, 10:36 PM
citizen...your from el paso i see,...cool stuff, got a friend that lives out there., goes to utep

exrider360
09-11-2004, 09:44 AM
ban him

450Racer
09-11-2004, 03:43 PM
it's ok guys....he's only trying to get the insurance money back to go buy a 450R cause yamaha sucks!!! :blah:

Hammer trx450r
09-11-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by 450Racer
it's ok guys....he's only trying to get the insurance money back to go buy a 450R cause yamaha sucks!!! :blah:

LMFAO

lukester720
09-13-2004, 03:41 AM
Did anyone PM popo about this thread? I'm sure he would have a field day with it!:devil:

exrider360
09-14-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by 450Racer
it's ok guys....he's only trying to get the insurance money back to go buy a 450R cause yamaha sucks!!!