PDA

View Full Version : need help/advice

Bubba
09-06-2004, 08:48 PM
ok 3 of my sisters best friends decided to turn on her and all for some reason decide to hate her. i dont really know the story but anyway.
My sister was at work today and one of the girls came in and ate dinner. When my sister left work she found lotion all over her car. (at least it wasnt keyed) my sister is 17 and the 2 girls are 17 and one is 19. My sister bf baught that car for her (95 dodge stratus, great shape) And school is starting tomorrow. I'm worried about her car, they have threatin to slash her tires and such. If all they do is put lotion on it, that can be washed off, eventually they will be tired of buying lotion. So what could my sister do. If the car gets keyed of slashed tires, how are we gonna be able to prove it? What can we do before anything serious happens. I mean i know if i go talk to the girls their just gonna get more mad and take it out on my sisters car.. they even burned some of my sisters clothes. But we dont have any way to prove it, but we know its them. i dunno any ideas?..if i was a girl i would beat all them girls up but it just doesnt work that way...thanks

newts400ex
09-06-2004, 08:54 PM
your sister sounds fat is this true and why would you ask a bunch of quad junkies like us all most of us care about is riding and dont ususally have to deal with "best friends" putting lotion on are cars

Bubba
09-06-2004, 08:57 PM
your an idiot:rolleyes: i didnt make this thread for smart@ss remarks

Honda4trax250x
09-06-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by newts400ex
your sister sounds fat is this true and why would you ask a bunch of quad junkies like us all most of us care about is riding and dont ususally have to deal with "best friends" putting lotion on are cars

hehey do us all a favor and drive off a cliff, its called an open forum for a reason dick

anyway, i wouldnt take them to seriously, to do something on school property is just rediculously stupid, if you have security at school, inform them to keep an eye on the car

newts400ex
09-06-2004, 09:02 PM
even though it is an open forum it is kinda a pointless thread i personally and i bet alot of other people dont go around asking peoples advice about their sisters problems but hey to each is own

Bubba
09-06-2004, 09:04 PM
even though it is an open forum it is kinda a pointless thread i personally and i bet alot of other people dont go around asking peoples advice about their sisters problems but hey to each is own

thanks for the great reply...dude just stay outta this thread...i dont want it to turn into a flame fest

Honda4trax250x
09-06-2004, 09:04 PM

who else is he supposed to ask monday night at 11? his dog?

go to bed, you have to wake up for your first day of 7th grade tomorrow

batgeek
09-06-2004, 09:08 PM
murder the 3 girls. yer sister's car won't be messed with any more.

newts400ex
09-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
who else is he supposed to ask monday night at 11? his dog?

go to bed, you have to wake up for your first day of 7th grade tomorrow
i guess i do ville

newts400ex
09-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
murder the 3 girls. yer sister's car won't be messed with any more.
possible solution or better yet murder them and their families

I-7
09-06-2004, 09:10 PM

You are an idiot...

Well i'll be the first one to try to give you some advice. First find out why they turned on her and work from there. I mean if one day out of the blue they just decided that they hated her and were gonna ruin her life.. then you either have to catch them in the act somehow but there must have been some misunderstanding or something to tick them off so... Maybe the girls are sharing an imaculate PMS moment and it will pass??

Honda4trax250x
09-06-2004, 09:10 PM
i guess i do ville

oh man this is pretty sad, you have resorted to mocking my avatar

lets take this to PM's buddy:macho

Bubba
09-06-2004, 09:13 PM
thanks guys.....i need one of them car covers like from that toyota commercial...it looks like an old ragady car.

Punk'd
09-06-2004, 09:15 PM
WTF is wrong with you guys! Its OPEN THREAD!!!

Find out why they hate her maybe it can be corrected?

SRH
09-06-2004, 09:16 PM
ive been watching law and order todya and i got my own theory

they were gonan jerk the car off....

Bubba
09-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by SRH
ive been watching law and order todya and i got my own theory

they were gonan jerk the car off....

lmao:D

MY450R
09-07-2004, 07:46 AM
stop being stupid people hes just making conversation
dude,girls can be vicious and cruel my cousin had a similar situation and these girls did chit to her and what not but noone copuld prove anything so she ended up getting a restraining order and that put the stop to these idiots
this actually scarred her and when my daughter gets in high school i think im gonna carry a gun cause kids nowadays can be real *********s