PDA

View Full Version : Idaho Riders

BlueZ440
09-06-2004, 03:34 PM
On sep 18th&19th we have a Big weekend. I was wondering who is doing what...

The State Series at OMC or WORCS at claypeak?

I'm doing the State Series at OMC.:D

Natertot426ex
09-06-2004, 07:16 PM
I'll be at the WORCS both days.

QuadJunkies
09-07-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
On sep 18th&19th we have a Big weekend. I was wondering who is doing what...

The State Series at OMC or WORCS at claypeak?

I'm doing the State Series at OMC.:D why would you do that and not go up and show your support for the first WORCS QUAD ONLY Event???:confused: I cant imagine anyone not going locally......

seven
09-07-2004, 05:52 AM
If I race either it will be the state series. They want to much money for the worcs race. By the time you buy a membership and all that junk! And I am not in it to win, Just to play around so its not worth the money to me.

BlueZ440
09-07-2004, 07:46 AM
I'm with Seven..Plus the trail ride it's going to be brutal. Their is no way they are going to keep that trail nice and wet. So pretty much whoever gets in the front has a good chance of winning if they don't get tired or fc*$# up. I think the State is going to have a few people like Eric and those guys and the guys from blackfoot.
I guess we will see..

quadjeff
09-07-2004, 09:23 AM
That is too bad you are not going. I understand the money issue, but a quad only event is very rare. We are coming from washington State. Alot of west coast people are coming. Hope to see everyone there.

Natertot426ex
09-07-2004, 10:36 AM
You don't have to buy a membership race. Just a day pass. Plus you rent a transever for 40 and when the race is over you turn it back in and they give you your money back. So it will only cost 70 at the most with getting into the race all weekend.

QuadJunkies
09-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
I'm with Seven..Plus the trail ride it's going to be brutal. Then you wont like Any of WORCS rounds. They all have some kind of brutal spots. Once you get out on the track there is more passing and the sand hill is Flat out hallin, so it will mostly be about endurance.The dust will suck bad though...........:grr: I need to get int touch with Tag and Robin to see about getting some permission to back into the trails on my quad for race coverage....
You think its spendy for one ride. Try having Three racing it!!!!!!:o

Wait. Make that two. Brandon seized his motor so he wont be racing it .:(

ID-YFZracer-BE
09-07-2004, 04:12 PM
im probally racing the banshee but my dad says thee is a chance the part could come in early

BlueZ440
09-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Yeah I guess I won't like WORCS..:( I will stick to Flattrack and MX. Nate only 70?? $20Friday for practice,15 for the weekend,race entry, it's like what 30X2 days,plus gas to get there and food.yeah that's a lot of loot.:D ..QJ sorry to hear about brandon's quad.

LapTraffic
09-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Hard to say if you will or wont like it if you dont at least try it :)
With it being in your state I'd at least give it a try. It's a very well run event and you will meet a lot of great racers.

I will be driving in from Western Washington, just got back from Monticello, UT. Outstanding event.

atvtrailrider
09-07-2004, 10:57 PM
We will be there.

Wouldn't miss a Quad Only event like this.

QuadJunkies
09-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by LapTraffic
Hard to say if you will or wont like it if you dont at least try it :)
With it being in your state I'd at least give it a try. It's a very well run event and you will meet a lot of great racers.

I will be driving in from Western Washington, just got back from Monticello, UT. Outstanding event. Lap Traffic~~ Good to see you on the boards!! I havent seen you on for a long time!!!! Look forward to meeting you all. PLEASE stop by and say hello and Ill take a few pics!!!:)

LapTraffic
09-08-2004, 10:34 AM
Heya Quadjunkies! I'll definitely stop by, wont be in till really late friday or really early saturday, have to work friday :/

Ill be in a white ford f-350 quad cab towing a rediculously large next level 5th wheel. "The Mothership"

Are you racing?

QuadJunkies
09-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by LapTraffic
Heya Quadjunkies! I'll definitely stop by, wont be in till really late friday or really early saturday, have to work friday :/

Ill be in a white ford f-350 quad cab towing a rediculously large next level 5th wheel. "The Mothership"

Are you racing? no.... Money is too tight right now( lil man needs a new top end and saving for winter racing) for all 4 of us, so once again. Ill just watch.........:( and pout.lol.....:o

We will have a black Dodge1500Ect cab full bed pulling a Polaris trailer.We may be set up at or near the Rekluse booth .... We havent decided if hotel, Camp or just drive the 45 minutes each day to the track.We MIGHT make the practice.. Is it moring practice or evening???? I wasnt planning on Fri . Originally they had mentioned no practice day to save the track for better racing Cond. for Sat. but looks like that changed... Troy works Fri. so we will see....... :)