PDA

View Full Version : Looking for racing around STL, MO

ohski
09-06-2004, 09:12 AM
Ok all, I'm looking for some harescramble type racing this winter around St Louis, Missouri. As you can see I'm in the Middle East working right now but I plan on being back in the States by November and will be basing out of STL. I'm lucky enough to be invited to the East Coast by a friend and will be attending my first ever race in Hickory, NC. This is the last race in the Mid East Harescramble Series on Nov 21st :eek2:

So... Unless I break my neck I would like to tackle a few more of these over the winter.

Any ideas..?

jlm996s
09-07-2004, 12:25 PM
There is a series starting up September 26th called the hillbilly grand prix. xxx.hillbillygp dot com. They are mainly in SW Missouri though....little bit of a drive for you.

markk
09-07-2004, 10:02 PM
www.southforkdirtriders.com

www.ltmoffroad.com

Splinter Creek (alton illinois)

Bellville Enduro Team

King City Dirt Riders (mt. vernon illinois) ( 65miles east of STL on interstate 64)

ohski
09-08-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by jlm996s
There is a series starting up September 26th called the hillbilly grand prix. xxx.hillbillygp dot com. They are mainly in SW Missouri though....little bit of a drive for you.

Do you know when they might be posting the new schedule..? They might be a bit of a drive but it would be worth it to get some seat time in a race...

jlm996s
09-08-2004, 11:43 AM
I don't know when they'll put the new schedule on the web site itself, but if you go into the forum they have a schedule in one of the threads.

Moto92
09-22-2004, 11:28 PM
http://district18.net
check out the schedule