PDA

View Full Version : 400ex calipers, flywheel, starter, etc...

pnut420
09-05-2004, 09:46 AM
I just got a used set of 250r calipers, so I no longer have any need for these, right now they are on the quad and Im going to bleed them just to make sure they are in good working condition before I sell them. Basically the fronts are in good shape and are painted black and the pads are good for a few more runs. The rear caliper is stock color and is going to need new pads soon. I am asking $40 each but might go lower on the fronts as a package.

Looking to get $25 plus shipping for the starter and I could not find any gears to go with it.(Mikeboone has gers for sale) Also have a flywheel that you could get lightened if you are planning on doing motor mods. I also have stock 400ex motor mounts and a few other parts. If yah need something just ask and I might have it.

I also have stock front hubs in good shape, Im thinking about going aftermarket so if I find a buyer these are sold.

I accept paypal and will ship 2 day or ground just let me know what you want and I can arrange it.

pnut420
09-05-2004, 07:35 PM
bump

pnut420
09-06-2004, 11:25 AM
I need this stuff out of my garage, make offers on this stuff.

dirtmomma
09-06-2004, 11:28 AM
So I take it the starter isn't working?? I think mine is getting weak on my 300 :( LMK

pnut420
09-06-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
So I take it the starter isn't working?? I think mine is getting weak on my 300 :( LMK

The starter works perfect, but last time I listed it the guy wanted to know if I had the gears also. I couldnt find them, but the shaft on the starter has good gears.

dirtmomma
09-06-2004, 03:53 PM
Hmmm well I MIGHT be interested in it, when I go to start mine & hit the button it whines some & takes a few clicks to get it going!! I'm thinking it's probably the starter???? Any suggestions

pnut420
09-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Hmmm well I MIGHT be interested in it, when I go to start mine & hit the button it whines some & takes a few clicks to get it going!! I'm thinking it's probably the starter???? Any suggestions

thats prob like the solenoid or something not sure

mikeboone
09-06-2004, 06:38 PM
Pnut--I have several sets of the small starter gears inside the cases if you need any let me know. These are what the starter turns and they move the big flywheel 'starter gear'.

pnut420
09-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by mikeboone
Pnut--I have several sets of the small starter gears inside the cases if you need any let me know. These are what the starter turns and they move the big flywheel 'starter gear'.

Ok thanks, Im really not asking much for the starter so I didnt want to deal with the gears, also if this starter is no good Ill take the hit on the shipping, I dont want to give someone something they already have. Ill keep in touch, been great dealing with you.

mikeboone
09-06-2004, 09:50 PM
Just let me know where to ship them if so; You helped me out with parts and it's only a few $$ to ship lightweight boxes. I got Shipping covered for ya on those. :cool: