PDA

View Full Version : thinking of gettin out of racing for awhile

Out_Sider
09-04-2004, 04:29 PM
i've been thinking about getting out of racing for a lil bit, like just 6 months or so because my quad isnt running right, and im thinking of just selling it and getting a utility for the time being, but next summer i'll be driving by myself and im not gonna be wanting to spend my time racing, i already know that. what do ya'll think, or should i just suck it up and get the quad fixed and race all winter in the winter series?

09-04-2004, 06:14 PM
just do what you want to do. dont let other pople make disicions for you becasue you will regert doing what they told you to do. my .02

team_450_88
09-04-2004, 06:37 PM
Well if you havin fun racing then RACE...Ive never thought about getting out of it...I am not wasting money for nothin I wanna try to go somewhere...If I dont well I wasted money on jus having fun.....but yea man dont let other ppl decide for u because they arent u !!

300exPat
09-04-2004, 08:39 PM
your choice but imo it sounds like you want to get out of sport riding completely

Out_Sider
09-04-2004, 09:16 PM
its not that i want to leave quad racing, its just i want to be able to go mud riding and stuf in the winter, and then be able to race in the summer. but im seriously thinking of switching to a dirtbike so i'll have a new challenge. i think racing a bike and trail riding a utility would be awesome, but $ is gonna be short with me getting a newer car next summer