PDA

View Full Version : Who is gonna go to Iowa on the 19th

Pages : [1] 2

honda250Xer
09-04-2004, 02:53 PM
who all is goin to Iowa on the 19th I cant wait it will be fun i hope they run us on bathtub hill anyone now what the track might be like i heard a lot of off camber.

87 honda 250x fmf full system powercore4 not much else #103
98 yamaha warrior just got it gona make it fast :D see you al there Broc Bromley

the Z Man
09-04-2004, 08:39 PM
I think this will be the best turn out so far, with the 500.00 pay out in A and the central location in Iowa there should be alot of out of staters.
Just to let you know, there are some really fast local boys in Fort Dodge. Z:cool:

Prairiewrench
09-04-2004, 10:18 PM
I was at the track tonight to help Andy out a bit, everything is over grown with weeds so I guided him around a little after I pulled him out of a sloppy mud hole! LOL!!!
The track will be ran on almost all of the same stuff we used for the 12 hour race last year! Be ready for a few steep hills (both up and down),, off camber down hills, ruts,,, lots of ruts,, rocks that have worked up over the year so get your skids shined up,, did I mentions ruts!! This track is going to challange the best of you and I believe it will be the roughest one of the year! You guys are gonna love it! :devil:
Sorry but I looked at the infamous bathtub hill with Andy and he says he's not gonna use it,,, it's in very, very bad shape!

A ,,guys will have to earn that $500.00 at this one if they want it!:blah:

Johnny & Monica
09-04-2004, 10:59 PM
You know me my son an daugther Chance an Taylor we won`t miss.We went to kahoka today an Raced Taylor an chance an me all 3 got 1st place`s in our classes sweet:blah: :blah: :blah: See you all in Iowa on the 19th,going to try to make it to sparta ky. next weekend for the GNCC.

montycarlo
09-05-2004, 07:30 AM
I'm in on Ft Dodge! :) Someone else will win the $500 though..... :rolleyes:

Gonna do a lot of work by then and prolly spend a pretty penny on a rear skid!

Johnny & Monica
09-05-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by montycarlo
I'm in on Ft Dodge! :) Someone else will win the $500 though..... :rolleyes:

Gonna do a lot of work by then and prolly spend a pretty penny on a rear skid!

I dont know I `ll put my money on my boy mike burrows:D He`s got a bum leg an still Kick them in the *** with it:devil:

Johnson
09-05-2004, 11:52 AM
He's going to have to give it all he has if the wants to beat me.

400exmom
09-05-2004, 01:45 PM
bring on the ruts and hills....not skeered:D

rpmquad
09-05-2004, 08:12 PM
p.w how long will it be...also is there going to be ruts lol ;)

foxman_23
09-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Ill be there but on a loaner quad not enuff money to rebuild the kfx after my race in leon.

dirtriderex
09-05-2004, 10:17 PM
I think I am as long as I get off work and stay sober:D

honda250Xer
09-06-2004, 09:16 PM
Hey whats goin on i think this will be a great course ruts no problem lol. i am was surprised i thought it would be a lot more rutts than there was at leon cause of the DB's any one think i could get a good deal on a yfz for my 87 250x and my 98 warrior i figured it might take a little more than 2 out of date race bikes well cant wait till FD i think my bud is commin but who knows any one have any friends with kids that wanna join the jr. class we need more people maby this time i wont leave my choke on i got on the other side of the whoops and started to bog out. ttyl
Broc Bromley #103

Johnny & Monica
09-06-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
bring on the ruts and hills....not skeered:D

YOU BETTER DO THAT LAST MO. RACE AT PARKHILLS AN NOT BE SKEERED,MONICA WILL RACE IT WITH YOU! NOT!!!!!BUT SHE WILL GET SOME GOOD PICTURES AN THE COURSE IS LONGER ALOT OF WIDE OPEN SANDY AREAS,SO BEING LAPPED BY JOHNSON AN BURROWS WONT BE AS MUCH AS THE SHORT TRACK AT KAHOKA,JUST DO IT:devil:

burrows
09-06-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Prairiewrench
I was at the track tonight to help Andy out a bit, everything is over grown with weeds so I guided him around a little after I pulled him out of a sloppy mud hole! LOL!!!
The track will be ran on almost all of the same stuff we used for the 12 hour race last year! Be ready for a few steep hills (both up and down),, off camber down hills, ruts,,, lots of ruts,, rocks that have worked up over the year so get your skids shined up,, did I mentions ruts!! This track is going to challange the best of you and I believe it will be the roughest one of the year! You guys are gonna love it! :devil:
Sorry but I looked at the infamous bathtub hill with Andy and he says he's not gonna use it,,, it's in very, very bad shape!

A ,,guys will have to earn that $500.00 at this one if they want it!:blah:

The Missouri guys are use to this sort of terrain so we are ready. This sounds like the track they practice on all the tiime. Good luck everyone and have a safe ride. Momma B

burrows
09-06-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Johnson
He's going to have to give it all he has if the wants to beat me.

Go Duane. Good luck but be safe. Both of ya.

Johnson
09-07-2004, 06:12 AM
Don't you think Me and Micheal always ride safe.

xcracer01
09-07-2004, 12:07 PM
Not trying to start anything but Gudde said the money was his!!!

just what i heard

Johnny & Monica
09-07-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by xcracer01

just what i heard

Could be Goodys a good rider too.

Shawn H
09-07-2004, 12:43 PM
I'll be there for sure!!

My money is on Mike :macho

Gudde is fast just not that fast!! No offense to him but Mike did do 1 more lap than everyone at the last race in Leon thats gotta tell ya his knee dont hurt to bad or he has a lot of grit and wants to win at no cost!!

Cant wait to see ya all there.

Shawn

burrows
09-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by xcracer01

just what i heard

I do wish him luck but he hasn't beat them yet but this could be anyones game. Just ride safe. After Michael had his bad wreck I am a momma that worries about all of ya. He was told he couldn't finish out the rest of the season and he has showed them they were wrong so don't want to see anyone in the shape he was in and when you put alot of money on the line this momma gets worried about each one of ya.

burrows
09-07-2004, 11:06 PM
Don't you think Me and Micheal always ride safe.

I still worry!! I'm not as bad as I use to be cause I know you, Josh, Greg, and Michael all look out for each other but man when Chad took the holeshot at Leon just about blew my mind. So keep watching out for each other and I will be ok.......

jgfarmsracer
09-08-2004, 10:41 PM
it's always a wild start, seems like we all get started good

and that chad deal at leon was cool i was cheering him on and not paying attention to what i was doin'

I so want that win, but it will be tough to hammer out

:devil: :devil: :confused:

Shawn H
09-08-2004, 11:04 PM
It can be done.
If you can get the suspension tuned you'll be up there. You'll be suprised how much faster you will be with the rekluse Seriously its hard to believe it makes that much of a diffrence but it really does!:D

BTW:Who's chad has he been racing these I cant seem to put a face on him.

Johnny & Monica
09-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Chad Johnson had the blue furby on his helmet an lead the first half a lap,He`s a little sore from the crash he took at bethany this weekend really messed up his quad,But he`ll be back an ready for fort dodge the 19th He`s like Jason it could be anyones race but Micheal Burrows an duane Johnson will be the tough ones to get around an stay there.I wish all you A riders good luck,just dont get hurt before the 12 hours . THE BIG SHOW

the Z Man
09-09-2004, 02:32 AM
What about that old guy in A class he always seems to be right there???:rolleyes:

400exmom
09-09-2004, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by the Z Man
What about that old guy in A class he always seems to be right there???:rolleyes: you got my vote bob! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

burrows
09-09-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by the Z Man
What about that old guy in A class he always seems to be right there???:rolleyes:

You hang in there. Them young guys are so much more flexable and full of spunk than us older people. NOt old people,,, just older than them. Good luck next weekend. Momma B

jgfarmsracer
09-09-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by snowgasm
It can be done.
If you can get the suspension tuned you'll be up there. You'll be suprised how much faster you will be with the rekluse Seriously its hard to believe it makes that much of a diffrence but it really does!:D

BTW:Who's chad has he been racing these I cant seem to put a face on him.

goofy guy with the junk on his helmet LOL LOL

the results have his name as jeremy johnson

the Z Man
09-09-2004, 01:46 PM
Thanks Momma B, I 'm not going to give them boys anything, they're going to have to take it,,,,:D

Prairiewrench
09-13-2004, 08:24 PM
looks like rain a few days this week and Saturday,,, 80 and sunny on Sunday 19th

burrows
09-13-2004, 08:52 PM
That is just great. My washing machine doesn't know if it can take another Leon!! Just be careful everybody and those that live close up there keep us posted. How is the pit area set up? Anyone know?? Momma B

honda250Xer
09-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Hey burrows ne used the power washer on mine and then washed them three times they still are dirtie lol heyman give them hell out there

Johnson
09-14-2004, 06:26 AM
The weather looks great 80% rain today and Wed. the rest of the week sunny and mid 70's should be perfect.

Johnny & Monica
09-14-2004, 07:48 AM
The KIDS are doing a rain DANCE they said bring on the mud we don't like dust.:blah:

Carl Nevins
09-14-2004, 08:04 AM
i'll be there, good haul but keeps me out if bars, mikeracer see if you can't find a guy on a blue 400ex with your camera.

Johnny & Monica
09-14-2004, 08:10 AM
I'll be looking for you. Your Number and class???

yfz450xc
09-14-2004, 08:10 AM
Carl you and kim have a good race and becareful w/ that bike, kim
show them how its done and the missourri line up all I can say is wow I'm glad I'm in a slower class:D
see ya all at park hills.

Carl Nevins
09-14-2004, 08:16 AM
thanks scott, what was turn out? was the club happy? any more next year? mikeracer c class

400exmom
09-14-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Carl you and kim have a good race and becareful w/ that bike, kim
show them how its done and the missourri line up all I can say is wow I'm glad I'm in a slower class:D
see ya all at park hills. SCOTT! carl needs a co-pilot!! load up the yfz and get yer *** here by 9:30 sat. for breakfast at at my house b4 we hit the road!!

yfz450xc
09-14-2004, 08:27 AM
SCOTT! carl needs a co-pilot!! load up the yfz and get yer *** here by 9:30 sat. for breakfast at at my house b4 we hit the road!!

Wish I could but I am still tired and the bike needs tie rod ends you all tear them up and carl dont give up , you had them at splinter you looked awesome, the count was 32 quads and 28 bikes, so we did pretty good I'll find out more tonight at the meeting but cash bring in was good , after all the quads left we didn't have anyone spectating hardly and everyone noticed that
"QUADS sticking together:macho "
Good Luck and remember plenty of wire ties for the mud:p

the Z Man
09-14-2004, 08:42 AM
We have rain in Urbandale, about an hour south, not too much yet but pretty steady,,, Z #5

Prairiewrench
09-14-2004, 09:28 AM
It started raining early this morning,, sometime after 1 am,, and rained all night! Yummie MUD!!!!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-14-2004, 03:27 PM
It started raining early this morning,, sometime after 1 am,, and rained all night! Yummie MUD!!!!

OH Goodie :rolleyes:

BTW Happy Birthday ;)

Prairiewrench
09-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Oh sure,, just had to remind me that I'm getting older! LOL!!!
Thank You,,for my birthday I asked for rain,,, lots and lots of rain! LOL!!!!!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-14-2004, 05:50 PM

since you asked for the rain I guess you are going to wash my 4 wheeler and clothes when the race is over, correct :D

98red
09-14-2004, 07:58 PM
They had 1/2 inches of rain this morning,it was mostly sunny and Windy today.they are getting Light rain now,should not last long.just enough rain to settle that ft.dodge dust !!!

Prairiewrench
09-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
since you asked for the rain I guess you are going to wash my 4 wheeler and clothes when the race is over, correct :D
Sure,, the shops only about 7 miles from the track! We got a good power washer there! LOL!!!!
We have thunderstorms moving in right now as I type! Some birthday wish's do come true! Rain,, rain,,, rain,,, the Ute's love the mud! LOL!!!

wolvee
09-14-2004, 08:51 PM
Prairiewrench – is all Prairie riders as evil as you are? No wishing for rain late in the week. Not to scare anyone, a little rain won’t hurt.

wolvee
09-14-2004, 08:51 PM
Hope everyone is getting ready. The track is looking good. Probably 5.5-6 miles long. It is so overgrown, it has been hard laying the track out. We will probably be using 80% of the 12 hour track. The track is 80% done, will be finished up early Saturday. Will be easily marked for walking the track on Saturday – everyone welcome. The track will be a little rough in spots. Some of it is getting smoothed out this week. But will be nothing like Waukon. Don’t forget if you need rooms, the holiday inn is giving a special rate of $45 (normally $75). Hot tub, bar, pool – real nice – 515-955-3621 – only two miles from the track. There is a 30 room block set up under MORR (Midwest Off Road Racing). Any problems, let Andy or Tracy know.

Tons of prizes, tires, wood and $500 to give away – ought to be a good weekend in Iowa to race!!

wolvee
09-14-2004, 08:52 PM
We will be donating $2 per shirt sold at the Ft Dodge race to Lonnie Ross’ family. So, for every shirt you buy, you are helping out a fellow racer. Lonnie passed away on 8/31 (his birthday) driving home from work. He was only 100 ft from his driveway when a deer blind sided him on his gold wing. Passed away quickly. Lonnie was driving a Yamaha that won the A class bikes at Leon. He will be greatly missed!!

wolvee
09-14-2004, 08:53 PM
Banquet – make sure you get your tickets to the banquet. This is going to be one banquet that you don’t want to miss. All ticket holders have a chance to win a door prize. We still have a few surprises in store for you at the banquet. You know us! : )

HANDS ON YOUR HELMETS!!!!!!!!!! Ops, sorry, just can’t wait!

See you at the races!!!

balls2da-wall
09-14-2004, 08:58 PM
Alright I know this is a long shot but my friend is going up with me the 19th and he really wants to try a race but doesnt have a quad yet and since I will be racing mine I was wondering if anyone had a old quad or something he could borrow...he is 18years old and wouldnt push it!!!

thanks, Dustin

dirtriderex
09-14-2004, 09:09 PM
Thats funny LOL:p , Can't help you out.

little rascal
09-14-2004, 09:36 PM
Sure,, the shops only about 7 miles from the track! We got a good power washer there! LOL!!!!
We have thunderstorms moving in right now as I type! Some birthday wish's do come true! Rain,, rain,,, rain,,, the Ute's love the mud! LOL!!!

Hey the grizz loves to run in that bring it on more the marrier!

burrows
09-14-2004, 09:45 PM

Happy birthday from all of us and for your present you can also wash Michaels clothes since you like the rain. But really it is suppose to be nice after tomorrow and will make the track less dusty. Momma B

bartlettracing
09-15-2004, 06:12 AM
andy AWSOME SHOW ~

I will see you in iowa ....

I will donate powermadd handguards again for ya .... :D

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-15-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by balls2da-wall
Alright I know this is a long shot but my friend is going up with me the 19th and he really wants to try a race but doesnt have a quad yet and since I will be racing mine I was wondering if anyone had a old quad or something he could borrow...he is 18years old and wouldnt push it!!!

thanks, Dustin

Could he race in the morning and you race in the afternoon??

This is what me and my hubby are going to do again I think

balls2da-wall
09-15-2004, 11:47 AM
yeah I thought about that but there is no way im ready for B-class I just started racing and im 17!....plus i just threw a few grand in on eklas and LSR a-arms...I trust no one!!!

balls2da-wall
09-15-2004, 11:52 AM
No worrys though....he will still have fun being my pit crew!!!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-15-2004, 11:54 AM
yeah I thought about that but there is no way im ready for B-class I just started racing and im 17!....plus i just threw a few grand in on eklas and LSR a-arms...I trust no one!!!

well if you don't trust him I sure wouldn't loan him anything :D :blah:

balls2da-wall
09-15-2004, 12:08 PM
No I said I wouldnt trust anyone....I didnt even let my dad ride it!...took me all summer to make 4,000$ to put in to the ole' 400 and I would only trust myself to ride it in case something happened I would only want to blame myself...

...but in that email Andy sent out when he said "this race isn't going to be anything like Waukon"....did he mean not as rocky and rough or not as "smooth" as Waukon:rolleyes:

the Z Man
09-15-2004, 12:27 PM
I have a trx 90 he can borrow:D Z #5

balls2da-wall
09-15-2004, 02:03 PM
haha thanks but he might look like a monkey on a tricycle!

montycarlo
09-15-2004, 04:20 PM
No worrys though....he will still have fun being my pit crew!!!

Probably will be just the motivation he needs to start selling everything of value and saving $$$$$ for his own racer! ;)

Myself I am hoping to show up too....... still don't have my CDI so at the moment I am a no-start! :grr: Supposed to arrive in the brown van tomorrow, but I'll believe it when it gets here! :rolleyes:

Johnny & Monica
09-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Probably will be just the motivation he needs to start selling everything of value and saving $$$$$ for his own racer! ;)

Myself I am hoping to show up too....... still don't have my CDI so at the moment I am a no-start! :grr: Supposed to arrive in the brown van tomorrow, but I'll believe it when it gets here! :rolleyes:

I cant believe your having so much trouple getting thst damn cdi :grr: I`ll call around town tommorow an try finding you something Maybe even a loaner.If not bring back tires an you can run Taylors Blaster or are you in 4-stoke B:confused:

montycarlo
09-15-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
I cant believe your having so much trouple getting thst damn cdi :grr: I`ll call around town tommorow an try finding you something Maybe even a loaner.If not bring back tires an you can run Taylors Blaster or are you in 4-stoke B:confused:

That is a very generous offer. Remind me to help you off of a tree stump sometime! I think it's B-class/B-class with no 2 or 4 stroke differential in the IAHSS.

This is a different CDI than didn't show up before the Kahoka race. I cancelled that order and got my money back because I didnt' really want to buy a stock one anyway. It should show up; I'm trying to be confident. (I have to be! :D )

Am going to Chicago for 2 days at the GM training center, hopefully I'll be bolting it on Friday night, and will stop through Bluff Creek on Saturday (on the way to Ft Dodge) for testing.

If it doesn't show up I'll be beetching and moaning on here Friday night. :grr:

balls2da-wall
09-15-2004, 05:10 PM
What type of quad do you ride??? If you cant find one I could prolly snatch a stock one from one of my friends around here!

montycarlo
09-15-2004, 06:08 PM
What type of quad do you ride??? If you cant find one I could prolly snatch a stock one from one of my friends around here!

A 2000 Warrior. I hope I don't need one, but if this one doesn't come in I would be eternally grateful if I could borrow one from somebody. :)

geogeorge
09-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Were can I find out more information about this race?
Like how to get to it, times and classes.
Sounds like it might be fun. I'v run the last two Missouri races and have fun and done well so why not try a new state.

400exmom
09-15-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
Were can I find out more information about this race?
Like how to get to it, times and classes.
Sounds like it might be fun. I'v run the last two Missouri races and have fun and done well so why not try a new state. www.iowaatvharescrambleseries.com

george~ i ran the last missouri race in kahoka and the whole iowa series but 1 race~ iowas races blew missouri's outa the water~ go check it out !! you wont be dissappointed!!:)

need2racebad
09-15-2004, 10:14 PM

thanks, Dustin

who says I don't push it or wouldn't as long as I owned it. lol

And your girl friend will be your pit crew:D

Also you let me ride it, is the reason you let me ride it the fact I don't push it....Next time I will have to push it a bit more and maybe beat your time lol

Derek

Carl Nevins
09-16-2004, 01:10 AM
easy on us missery boy just because you were baggin dont blame us :D georgey boy were at in st louis? i am leaving L.A. (lower alton) at 6am to have breakfast at mommas if you want to tag along.

Prairiewrench
09-16-2004, 11:25 AM
Well, I got bad news for you all,,,,,,,,,,, this really sucks!!!
The weather forcast is now for sunshine the rest of the week!
85 and sunny on Sunday! YUK!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Shawn H
09-16-2004, 11:55 AM
Damn :grr:
I was hoping for some mud too.
I happen to like racing in the mud :o

geogeorge
09-16-2004, 12:27 PM
Carl I live around 270 and 40 in St. Louis.
If you leave at 6 am can you make it to the race on time?
I was thinking I would have to leave at around 3 am to get there in time to race. It takes me three hours to get to Kahoka and it looks to be about three more to this race.

the Z Man
09-16-2004, 01:52 PM
I live 2.5 hours from Kahoka, Fort Dodge is 1.5 hours north. You better eat fast cause looks like 4 hours just from Kahoka,, unless you are running the afternoon session then you would probably be alright. I just wouldn't want someone to miss it after coming all that way,,,,,,:eek2: Z #5

balls2da-wall
09-16-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by need2racebad
who says I don't push it or wouldn't as long as I owned it. lol

And your girl friend will be your pit crew:D

Also you let me ride it, is the reason you let me ride it the fact I don't push it....Next time I will have to push it a bit more and maybe beat your time lol

Derek

haha we will just see about that lil buddy...I will wave to you in the crowd as I go by!!!;)

Prairiewrench
09-17-2004, 12:10 PM
Last night I just couldn't take it,, the thought of the next few days being sunny was just more than I could take! What to do,,,, what to do,,, sooooo,,, I danced a little rain dance,, even had my kid join in to help secure it,,,, low and behold,,, it's raining today,,, has been for about an hour! LOL!!!! I know,, I know,,, you guys love me ,,, don't ya! Yee Haa! LOL!!!!:devil:

burrows
09-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Last night I just couldn't take it,, the thought of the next few days being sunny was just more than I could take! What to do,,,, what to do,,, sooooo,,, I danced a little rain dance,, even had my kid join in to help secure it,,,, low and behold,,, it's raining today,,, has been for about an hour! LOL!!!! I know,, I know,,, you guys love me ,,, don't ya! Yee Haa! LOL!!!!:devil:

you are in charge of laundry. So as soon as the race is over report to our trailer and pick up your load and we will pick up at Waukon. LOL Darn yu quit the race dance. Do you know how the pit area is set up. Do we get to park right on the track. With this rain is it going to be any trouble getting in and out with trucks and trailors. Good luck this weekend. Momma B

Prairiewrench
09-17-2004, 12:15 PM
ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have fliers along with me for the 12 HOURS OF ATV AMERICA RACE along with me and I will be passing them out or I will try to get Andy to. If you want one and I don't get to you please find me! You can't miss me,,, just look for the yellow Prairie running around!

Jim Dahl :blah:

Prairiewrench
09-17-2004, 12:23 PM
Yes, the pits will be right along the track, there shouldn't be any problems with the trailers. The water runs off pretty quick and the pit area should be fine.
My wife will be along,, I will have to talk to her about the laundry thing. I doubt she would like me washing muddy cloths in her washing machine for a week straight! LOL!!!
Actually this rain will be great,, no dust, the only place it may be bad at is on the lower portion by the river,,, it may be a little slippery!

burrows
09-17-2004, 12:27 PM
Yes, the pits will be right along the track, there shouldn't be any problems with the trailers. The water runs off pretty quick and the pit area should be fine.
My wife will be along,, I will have to talk to her about the laundry thing. I doubt she would like me washing muddy cloths in her washing machine for a week straight! LOL!!!
Actually this rain will be great,, no dust, the only place it may be bad at is on the lower portion by the river,,, it may be a little slippery!

Now don't bring wifey into the laundry deal. You did the rain dance so this is your baby. they make laundry mats. I know the feeling. My washer has been making a funky noise ever since Leon. I think it is a rock. Happens alot and then will come loose. Glad to hear we can park by the track. Makes it alot nicer than carrying eveything to the pit area. Especially as many as we have. But will be nice not to have dust. Got to do some packing for tomorrow so back on tonight. Thanks for the info and see ya at the race. Have a safe ride....Momma B

montycarlo
09-17-2004, 05:27 PM
YEEHA!!!

My Dynatek CDI and swingarm bash plate arrived yesterday! Looks like I am back in business (assuming that the CDI was, in fact, my problem! :confused: ) When I get this all worked out and everything dialed in it should be at least as fast as a 450 with no right side tires. ;)

Many thanks to those who offered help "Just in case." :cool:

Rdogg450
09-17-2004, 07:06 PM
I'm riding up to Iowa in the morning with Carl to run the race on the 19th........... Sweet! :D Never been to Iowa

Long drive ahead of us so i hope its a fun race!:cool:

montycarlo
09-17-2004, 07:27 PM
:grr: :( :mad:

Well, dammit. It wasn't the CDI. I figured that it was my problem because it had been obviously smashed pretty hard. In the morning I'm going to work to get my DVOM and other wire testing tools, then I'm gonna hunt and search for a wire rubbed through to ground or poor connection (best case scenario) but there is a high likelyhood that my magneto is fugged.

If anybody has any ideas..... it's a 2000 Warrior with a rev limiter coming in waaaaaay too soon.

I'm off to cry.

Johnny & Monica
09-17-2004, 08:03 PM
:grr: :( :mad:

Well, dammit. It wasn't the CDI. I figured that it was my problem because it had been obviously smashed pretty hard. In the morning I'm going to work to get my DVOM and other wire testing tools, then I'm gonna hunt and search for a wire rubbed through to ground or poor connection (best case scenario) but there is a high likelyhood that my magneto is fugged.

If anybody has any ideas..... it's a 2000 Warrior with a rev limiter coming in waaaaaay too soon.

I'm off to cry.

I`ve got the blaster loaded for you just bring your back wheels an tires:D I`ll be pulling my own trailer with dirtshack on the side.

Shawn H
09-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Now don't bring wifey into the laundry deal. You did the rain dance so this is your baby. they make laundry mats. I know the feeling. My washer has been making a funky noise ever since Leon. I think it is a rock. Happens alot and then will come loose. Glad to hear we can park by the track. Makes it alot nicer than carrying eveything to the pit area. Especially as many as we have. But will be nice not to have dust. Got to do some packing for tomorrow so back on tonight. Thanks for the info and see ya at the race. Have a safe ride....Momma B

Dont feel bad momma

I ruined the wifes washer after the Leon race too. :mad:

Rdogg450
09-17-2004, 08:51 PM
I just read where you have to have a kill/tether switch on the quad to race in Iowa......
Do they sell those at the races??? Of course i don't have one yet.....!
I don't want to go all that way and not be able to race.:grr:

rpmquad
09-17-2004, 09:25 PM
check with c@d racing they are going i think..i just sold out of them today or i would have brought you one :(

bartlettracing
09-17-2004, 09:33 PM
last I talked with snowgasum he had one left ..... he might post ....

you should be able to find one ....... do your best ! and if all fails maybe andy will turn a blind eye one time ....... :rolleyes:

Rdogg450
09-17-2004, 09:33 PM
Thanks anyway hopefully i can get lined out by Sunday.
Tomorrow will be traveling most of the day so guess i'll take that chance.:)

burrows
09-17-2004, 10:10 PM
did you find a kill switch yet?

Johnny & Monica
09-17-2004, 11:28 PM
Hey womens class we have another woman racing the womens class sun she any got but a few hours on a quad But shes pumped,Take it easy on her Ladies:D Names kelly an only 17 Any spectators see her having problems give her a hand please.See tommorow at the track

Rdogg450
09-17-2004, 11:34 PM
No i haven't found one yet i'm hoping Carl has an idea to get me going before Sunday because tomorrow we'll be on the road most of the day.:(

burrows
09-17-2004, 11:37 PM
If you want I can call C&D racing on our way up there as we are leaving early and see if she could bring one when they come sunday.

Rdogg450
09-17-2004, 11:43 PM
:) Thanks i'd really appreciate that!
We are leaving here 6:15 tomorrow morning shooting up to Peoria to meet 400EXmom and then heading to Iowa.

Johnny & Monica
09-17-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Rdogg450
No i haven't found one yet i'm hoping Carl has an idea to get me going before Sunday because tomorrow we'll be on the road most of the day.:(

You may get lucky a go by a bike store on the way but I think we got one down at the dirt shack I`ll try to stop an grab you one if you find one I can take it back.We`ll be in the white dirt shack trailer stop an check if you dont find one.

Rdogg450
09-17-2004, 11:46 PM
Thanks Mikeracerx34 I appreciate everyone's help on here and will definitely look you guys up. Thanks again.

Johnny & Monica
09-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Yeah if your riding with kim she`ll point us out.

Rdogg450
09-17-2004, 11:51 PM
:) Yeah sounds cool.

burrows
09-17-2004, 11:53 PM
:) Yeah sounds cool.

What class do you ride in Mo. I am trying to figure out who you are. What number.

burrows
09-17-2004, 11:56 PM
Johnny are you going to get that for him? I will take the number with me just incase you have a brain fart. ok? one way or the other we will get him in that race unless it is the pro then we will forget. Only kidding rdogg

Johnny & Monica
09-17-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by burrows
What class do you ride in Mo. I am trying to figure out who you are. What number.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SMALL NUMBER SHE`LL HAVE TO TAKE HER SHOES OFF TO COUNT FINGERS AN TOES,THEY LACK MATH IN GILLMANCITY

Rdogg450
09-17-2004, 11:59 PM
I ride in 4 stroke C #250 i have the white yfz with the red lenses over the headlights and hipers with blue bead rings usually around Carl Nevins,Scott Johnson #75 and a couple others.

Rdogg450
09-18-2004, 12:01 AM
LOL pro class! I wish i was that fast.:D

burrows
09-18-2004, 12:08 AM
Dont pay any attention to that ole fart. He just turned 40 not to long ago and he has already lost it. He rides in that sr. class so watch him cause he has to take his glasses off and he is blind as a bat. He should go by the name of crash and bang. look us up at the race. We like to have a good time and joke. Good luck it is a neat series. Alot better than Mo. At least you get more than a piece of wood. Good luck and have a safe drive. We drive a black ford with the trailor with the racing flag down the side. It is pouring rain here. They said they had a big storm up there today.

jgfarmsracer
09-18-2004, 12:15 AM

i've got an extra with me if you don't find one

Tahoe Trailer, with GOT WOOD Racing on the back and Klotz on the sides

Gray Dodge single wheel 3500

burrows
09-18-2004, 12:19 AM
You better get to bed. Long drive tomorrow. It is raining here. Been in the field? They are combining corn like crazy here. Have a safe drive tomorrow

Johnny & Monica
09-18-2004, 12:19 AM
SPEAKING OF GETTING OLD

1. Your house plants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.
2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
5. You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
6. You watch the Weather Channel.
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of hook up and break up.
8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14
9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."
10. You're the one calling the police because those damn kids next door won't turn down the stereo.
11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes in front of you.
12. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore
13. Your car insurance goes down and your payments go up.
14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonalds leftovers.
15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
16. You no longer take naps from noon to 6 PM.
17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 2 a.m. would severely upset, rather than settle your stomach.
19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff."
21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
22. "I just can't drink the way I used to," replaces, "I'm never going to drink that much again."
23. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.
24. You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
25. You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that doesn't apply to you and can't find one to save your sorry old ***.
:D :blah:

jgfarmsracer
09-18-2004, 12:22 AM
just finished the Honda

we cut beans this week, havn't even put the corn head on

starting to rain here now

see ya sunday morn'

burrows
09-18-2004, 12:23 AM
Oh that is good. Real good. The sad thing is alot of it is true. I can relate to alot of that. But by golly I still feel young. What is your excuse?

Rdogg450
09-18-2004, 05:06 AM
Getting ready to head out right now ..... once again thanks guys.:)

Prairiewrench
09-18-2004, 06:42 AM
Ok,,, it rained a little too much even for me yesterday! It rained all day from sprinkles to down pours,,, It may be just a little muddy today but hopefully by tomorrow it will be ok!

Johnson
09-18-2004, 06:49 AM
How much rain do you think that you got

komatsu kid
09-18-2004, 06:54 AM
its going to be crazy again:D

Prairiewrench
09-18-2004, 06:56 AM
The news said an inch but it seemed more like a foot!

Johnson
09-18-2004, 06:57 AM
Do you think it will be worse than Leon?

Prairiewrench
09-18-2004, 07:05 AM
VERY VERY doubtful! The water runs off pretty quick. The only bad spots are probley going to be at the bottom of bathtub hill and maybe on the back land by the river. Even by the river should be ok tho if you pick a good line! I'm gonna go down there today and help Andy out and see if there are any really bad spots that he needs to route around! I know this track very well, I helped build it for 3 years

lshonda310
09-18-2004, 07:14 AM
how long is the track? is there any moto-cross?

Johnson
09-18-2004, 07:19 AM
Sounds good hope everyone has a safe trip this weekend me Josh and Gerg are leaving Sunday morning.

Prairiewrench
09-18-2004, 07:28 AM
The track will be around 5 to 6 miles long and yes there is moto cross! You guys all have a safe journey here and I will see you at the race!

balls2da-wall
09-18-2004, 06:41 PM
Alright can anyone lend me 5-8 tear offs for this race??? thanks!

balls2da-wall
09-19-2004, 07:11 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p1557351c33be794fb48c086ee4bde9e3/f6f454b1.jpg

This picture explains my day...I got very, very, very dehydrated...and am sicker than crap...you may of noticed me I raced in the c-class and was in the top ten until I ran into a stump harecore and had to let about 10 guys drive on past me:( other than that and getting sick I thought the track was awesome...It gave my Elkas a work out!!!:D

Carl Nevins
09-19-2004, 10:13 PM
good job i ran 3rd until i blew a head gasket on the last lap. i was on a blue ex

rpmquad
09-19-2004, 10:27 PM
congrats to all...great race andy...and thanks to the 4x4 grew for towing me out..again :o lol

thanks to c@d racing for the handel bars(even though some think i should not have them because i am a sponser.lol :D )

thanks to all the sponsers for helping to make this the best series in the midwest :macho

Rdogg450
09-19-2004, 11:40 PM
Like Carl said good job i got 5th in C class i was on the white yfz with red lenses and hipers.

The course was really cool had a blast!:D

Prairiewrench
09-20-2004, 06:40 AM
This was an awsum turn out, everything went well and everyone survived with little damage!

RPMQUAD,, I think you just like to look at the back of them FD Racing Prairies,,, you really didn't break down! LOL!!!

I also thought them T shirts were kinda nice looking! LOL!!!

balls2da-wall
09-20-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Carl Nevins
good job i ran 3rd until i blew a head gasket on the last lap. i was on a blue ex

haha yeah I remember I let you pass me and I couldnt stay too close behind you cause of the smoke...haha:D

Shawn H
09-20-2004, 07:48 AM

Not funny but I thought yours was going to blow it was smoking really bad when you were coming thru the check point.

Oh and whats the status on the little boy that got ran over during the afternoon class?I heard they hauled him off in the ambulance?

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:03 AM
Our "little expert" Bradley

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:05 AM
Chancers

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:07 AM
Tater Baby

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:08 AM
50 class

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:13 AM
202 Jake

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:15 AM
Brady .This boy is everywhere during the big boys racing.:D

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Connar #6

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:23 AM
Logan Hazzard

400exmom
09-20-2004, 09:48 AM
30 + class start

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:50 AM
Tyler Eide

400exmom
09-20-2004, 09:51 AM
A class

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:52 AM
Carl

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:53 AM
utility start

400exmom
09-20-2004, 09:54 AM
B class

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:57 AM
womens start

400exmom
09-20-2004, 09:57 AM
micheal b.

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 09:59 AM
c class start

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:03 AM
jr start

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:05 AM
utility leader

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:06 AM
more utility

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:07 AM
and more

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:09 AM
Our Buddy Uehlin flying

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:13 AM
2nd place C rider

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:14 AM
Fatty and other c classers

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:16 AM
hillclimb

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:21 AM
chick

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:22 AM
Kelly Boyer

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Kelly again . This was her first race and she completed 4 laps and beat FATTY.:D

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:30 AM
Dale?:D

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:35 AM
one arm racing????

Angela M.:D

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:38 AM
9x

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:42 AM
311 Dale Hazzard

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:45 AM

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:47 AM
c classers coming from scanner
one is Carl Nevins

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:51 AM
Kim

I have trouble spotting the girls . Angela and Dusty need to borrow Chads furby so I can spot them and post their pics too.:D

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:55 AM
Gudde's quad

Love that powder :D

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:56 AM
A start

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:57 AM
+30

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 10:58 AM
B start

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:03 AM
Burrows and Johnson

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:08 AM
?

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:09 AM
Zak

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Gudde
first race on new 450r
got him a third way to go Jason!

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:16 AM
Blanton
The other Momma B :D :blah:

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:22 AM
Suzuki smacking tree

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:28 AM
John G

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:40 AM
Way to go Clint 4th place in sr. class

177 Shawn Snowgasm 1st place b class

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:48 AM
44 B class

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:50 AM
Quad flip:eek2:

check out the guy by the tree. OUCH!

Does anyone know his name???

rpmquad
09-20-2004, 11:53 AM
This was an awsum turn out, everything went well and everyone survived with little damage!

RPMQUAD,, I think you just like to look at the back of them FD Racing Prairies,,, you really didn't break down! LOL!!!

I also thought them T shirts were kinda nice looking! LOL!!!

ok you got me..i have 4x4 envey :eek: lol...i wonder why you like that shirt so much :rolleyes: lol

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Johnny K
2nd place +30 woo woo :D with the blisters to match:blah:

Rdogg450
09-20-2004, 11:56 AM
:) Awesome pics ! That one pic is me on the white yfz coming up behind Dale Hazzard #311 around the tree.

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 11:58 AM
?

xcracer01
09-20-2004, 12:16 PM
That suzuki looks like me .... That hit was just after my front hub split and burnt up my spindle.

MBR

400exmom
09-20-2004, 12:22 PM
MONICA!! EXCELLENT pictures and coverage as usuall!!:)

balls2da-wall
09-20-2004, 01:17 PM
Does anyone have a picture of C-class start?

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 03:58 PM
??

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 04:02 PM
montecarlo

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 04:11 PM
more kids

montycarlo
09-20-2004, 04:48 PM
:p

heh heh yep that was me getting into trouble as usual. :rolleyes: Couldn't seem to find reverse quick enough! :lol:

I can't thank Todd enough for letting me use his quad while mine is fritzed still; heck Johnny tried to make me use his - nobody was gonna let me sit this one out. :) I had plenty of help at my gas stop, too, that was much appreciated.

Missouri folks sure are nice to me! Thanks again.

ATVGurl
09-20-2004, 06:15 PM
one arm racing????

Nope, I have two :D That's just my left arm and my right must be lined up so you can't see it. Thanks for posting the awesome pictures! You guys do such a great job!! If I can figure it out, I'll post the better ones that I have.

I'll think about the furby idea, but I sure don't need anything to slow me down! :o

Shawn H
09-20-2004, 07:09 PM
Way to go Clint 4th place in sr. class

Thats me behind Clint. :D

400exmom
09-20-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by ATVGurl

I'll think about the furby idea, but I sure don't need anything to slow me down! :o

ANG!!! YOU NEED A 400!! girl your an awesome racer!! your quad is holding you back! all those open feilds in harescrambles you need more motor power!! quit being hard on yourself! you pulled the holeshot on that 300 against a 400 & 450!!!:cool:
http://z400central.com/invision/uploads/post-39-1095691552.jpg

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 07:50 PM
Thats me behind Clint. :D

I got some pretty good video of Christian but none of his pix turned out.:(

Congrads on your win and I heard thru the grapevine you had the B class championship tied up too.:D

lshonda310
09-20-2004, 08:04 PM
awsome track, very fast, I had a good time until my foot peg bolt broke, oh well I still had fun, I raced the A class, #95. I loaded up and left before the race was over because of the long drive home, what was the final placing in the A class?

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 08:13 PM
Johnson
Burrows
Gudde

Johnny & Monica
09-20-2004, 08:19 PM
MONICA!! EXCELLENT pictures and coverage as usuall!!:)

Thanks . My camera will hold about 90 pix so I have a pretty good chance of having at least half of them turn out,it's just slow.I left my fav camera in the back of the truck on the way home from Waukon, hit some major storms ,no more fav camera:(

Carl Nevins
09-20-2004, 10:56 PM
lshonda were you the guy in second when it broke? if so you were rollin pretty damn fast. sorry about your bad luck.

ATVGurl
09-20-2004, 11:44 PM
ANG!!! YOU NEED A 400!! girl your an awesome racer!! your quad is holding you back! all those open feilds in harescrambles you need more motor power!! quit being hard on yourself! you pulled the holeshot on that 300 against a 400 & 450!!!:cool:
http://z400central.com/invision/uploads/post-39-1095691552.jpg

Thanks, Kim! That is a cool picture :) I have a really good one of you right after that going up the hill---I just don't know how to post it :rolleyes:

Good job yesterday! You kicked arse! :devil:

lshonda310
09-21-2004, 08:43 AM
lshonda were you the guy in second when it broke? if so you were rollin pretty damn fast. sorry about your bad luck.

yah, I was actually leading when it happend and slowed down and let Johnson around me, I asked the scorer how much time was left and she said 45 minutes, I decided it wans't worth risking another injury- I hurt my leg about a month ago when it slipped off the foot peg and got sucked under the tire.

Shawn H
09-21-2004, 09:09 AM
I got some pretty good video of Christian but none of his pix turned out.:(

Congrads on your win and I heard thru the grapevine you had the B class championship tied up too.:D

Sweet
Christian was really not into racing Sunday. I dont know what his problem is it gets frustrating. I just have to let him go I guess. Kinda hard to do well when he dont pay attention and go the right way :(
He still has fun though.

Yep I wrapped up the B-class.
I got some pics I'm going to post too.

Womens start

Shawn H
09-21-2004, 09:17 AM
Dusty from C&D racing

Check back Ill post more My P/C is really slow loading pics today for some dumb reason:mad:

Johnny & Monica
09-21-2004, 09:19 AM
Sweet
Christian was really not into racing Sunday. I dont know what his problem is it gets frustrating. I just have to let him go I guess. Kinda hard to do well when he dont pay attention and go the right way :(
He still has fun though.

Yep I wrapped up the B-class.
I got some pics I'm going to post too.

Womens start

Yep they do that at 4 years old:D Has fun is the main thing the more they like it the better they`ll get.

Are you going to race A-class for chits an grins since you done wrapped up your class at this last one?

Shawn H
09-21-2004, 09:29 AM
I really want too but I dont know how that will affect me racing the B-class for 12hrs of america?

My teamates dont want me too for fear of someone protesting that I'm a A-rider then.

So I will be having fun,relaxing a little,toying a little and most of all have no stress at Waukon

Johnny & Monica
09-21-2004, 09:37 AM
You passed me pretty quick in the race .I ended up second in the senior class.Hey help me out and hang behind me a Waukon and push me thru.

I heard you had something in store for the last race.:D

UbeenSmoked
09-21-2004, 09:54 AM
that was a blast of a race. i finished 9th in the c-class but as of this point i am very tired and sore still but im ready for the waukon race. just wanted to see if anyone had pics of a kfx #30 in class perhaps or of the podium for c-class but congrats to everyone who finished and had a great race

Matt

Shawn H
09-21-2004, 11:10 AM
I heard you had something in store for the last race.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you have a stars and stripe helmet? and a white yfz? I remember passing him when he went and took a outside line and I dipped to the inside on a uphill near the off camber section. I was riding possesed I believe this was my best race yet of the year and finished right behind Josh and Jason.I was proud of that since they started 2 rows ahead of me.

Yea I was going to fool around but dont think I will. I dont want any hard feelings. I may start last and see how many I CAN pick off by the end for fun.

I'm to impatient to follow people but I could try to push ya thru:D

montycarlo
09-21-2004, 12:12 PM
I may start last and see how many I CAN pick off by the end for fun.

Yea I usually do that too, but mostly because I actually DO start last. Always seem to get into first lap trouble. http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/shrug.gif

And it's ALL FUN! :D

Prairiewrench
09-21-2004, 01:02 PM
LOL!!! Hey guys, a comment was made that the only reason Alex wins all the races is because he is in the slower utility class! This was made by someone who is suppose to be a friend!!:eek2:
So watch what happens in Waukon! We are very seriously considering putting Alex on my yellow FST 785 Prairie in the B class! Just don't want to screw up anyone else's points!

LOL!!! What do you guys think of that?:devil:

komatsu kid
09-21-2004, 01:17 PM
hell ya do it, he would rip it up,i hope he comes to hill city this weekend

Prairiewrench
09-21-2004, 01:57 PM
I doubt he'll be at hill city,, his dad told me he wasn't gonna let him go. Says they have spent enuf money this year! LOL!!!

Shawn H
09-21-2004, 05:21 PM
I know the boy aint beating me and I will start last lol

Tell Alex he aint got a hair on his arse.If he cant come up and race on a real tight track thats 10miles long. It dont cost all that much Jarrod is coming anyways drive together and pay the 30 entry and he's racing.

rpmquad
09-21-2004, 06:32 PM
prairiewrench...nice to see your quad in atvsport...next thing you know is you'll be on atvsport tv lol...now that your famous dont big time me at the next race ;) lol

Prairiewrench
09-22-2004, 05:58 AM
snowgasm,
Alex won't have a lot of say so in it,,, if his dad says no,,, there will be no race! I talked to him last night and he's not very happy that he doesn't get to go!

rpmquad,,,
Don't worry about that,,, it's way too much fun to tease ya after the race and one of the Prairies has towed ya out! LOL!!!
It's not the first of my Prairies has been in a magazine tho,, I have not seen this one yet,, I hear it is kinda cool! Just think, you can walk around in the t shirt from Ft. Dodge and the magazine in your hand and say,,, hey,, I know this quad! LMAO!!!!

I think the coolest part is that the IATVHSS has 4 pages just for it! Now Andy has hit the big time!

Johnson
09-22-2004, 06:28 AM
lshonda 310
It was alot of fun having some more competion in the A class you are a really good rider sorry about your bad luck it would have been fun to race you to the end. I hope you can come back to Waukon.

Shawn H
09-22-2004, 09:27 AM
Duane
I did a little search and found that Scott is winning the Open A class for the GNCC's

You are correct he is fast!!

Scott congrats hope you can hold them off for the year in open A. So you going to the next 1 its closer for you?

Duane its a shame you didnt keep going you were doing so well.

400exmom
09-22-2004, 09:48 AM
the next iowa race is the same day as the Power Line Park GNCC

Johnny & Monica
09-22-2004, 11:04 AM
Its sat. Iowa`s sun. you can do them both.We did sparta one year an westphalia mo. race in one weekend alot of driving an sleeping very little in a trailer :eek2: :eek2:

Shawn H
09-22-2004, 11:10 AM
the next iowa race is the same day as the Power Line Park GNCC

Ahh Bummer:(

Which are you racing?

400exmom
09-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Ahh Bummer:(

Which are you racing? im dedicated to the iowa series~ i have let my district 17 points go to chit for this series~i think i have the womens win in the bag after fort dodge so i may have to pull a surprise at waukon:eek: :devil:

lshonda310
09-22-2004, 04:18 PM
lshonda 310
It was alot of fun having some more competion in the A class you are a really good rider sorry about your bad luck it would have been fun to race you to the end. I hope you can come back to Waukon.

thanks, it was a blast, I would like to go to Waukon, but it is 750 miles from Power Line GNCC, I am hoping to have a good weekend and wrap up the nationals and district 15 this weekend.

do you guys think you will go to the Ironman on October 23rd?

Shawn H
09-22-2004, 04:24 PM
I wont be at Iron man
I wanted to go but instead Im going to be prepping my quad for the 12hrs of america

Carl Nevins
09-22-2004, 05:04 PM
i'll be there

gray311
09-22-2004, 05:22 PM
if goody would race like he drives home there would not be anyone who could catch him :blah:

Shawn H
09-22-2004, 05:51 PM
lol
He told me he did 90mph all the way home from the Leon race.:eek:

rpmquad
09-22-2004, 06:57 PM
prairiewrench...it was a very good article on both the series and the quad

good chance i will be going to the iron man...i'm shure i will need a prairie to tow me out of there also :o ...

Johnny & Monica
09-22-2004, 09:45 PM
lol
He told me he did 90mph all the way home from the Leon race.:eek:

He was sitting along side the highway in front of a hy-po on the way home from fort dodge this weekend:rolleyes:

Will be at Iron man this year or every year since 99 I`ll be on a loaner my quad will be at the shop getting a fresh top end an clutches an ect. for the 12 hour race.

Johnson
09-23-2004, 06:36 AM
ls honda 310
No I can't make it to the Ironman I have to prepare the fourwheeler for the 12 hour would really like to go I was leading the four stoke A class after seven rounds until I wasn't having any fun any more way to far to drive to all the national's. You should come and race the Iowa Series next year good luck on your open A class.

quadnice
09-23-2004, 07:30 AM
~i think i have the womens win in the bag after fort dodge so i may have to pull a surprise at waukon:eek: :devil:
And what's the surprise?
Whoop up on Shawn & Alex in the B class

:devil:

Shawn H
09-23-2004, 07:45 AM
HAHAHA
Neither one of them would win the C-class let alone the B-class.

There is a diffrence when your racing more than 5 other quads. No offense to ya's.

Besides I might not even be racing:confused: I have to send out my shocks they needs a rebuilding and some bushings.

Unless I ride a YFZ:blah:

Johnny & Monica
09-23-2004, 07:51 AM
Why not your wife's Suzuki???

400exmom
09-23-2004, 08:01 AM
HAHAHA

There is a diffrence when your racing more than 5 other quads. No offense to ya's.

Unless I ride a YFZ:blah: no i wouldnt win B class no- doubt there are too many sandbaggers in that class too scared to race A:blah: no offense to ya's:D

gray311
09-23-2004, 08:22 AM
how many of you guys are going to waukon we dont know if we are going.

gray311
09-23-2004, 08:24 AM
we where coming home from waukon and he passed us like we were sitting still.:o

burrows
09-23-2004, 08:25 AM
I don't think there is a Missouri racer that will miss this race. Should be a good one. Momma B

Shawn H
09-23-2004, 09:02 AM
HAHAHA

Besides I might not even be racing:confused: I have to send out my shocks they needs a rebuilding and some bushings.

Unless I ride a YFZ:blah:

Cause I have it in peices right now:(
I could possibly get it together by then but not sure. Stock suspension too. I think I would rather watch and sweep the parking lot before racing it:D
Will see never know!

montycarlo
09-23-2004, 09:22 AM
no i wouldnt win B class no- doubt there are too many sandbaggers in that class too scared to race A:blah: no offense to ya's:D

Also no offense intended..... but I agree! ;)

I don't know if 'too scared' would be the right word, but some of y'all are good enough riders and have got the hardware to do it.

Johnny & Monica
09-23-2004, 09:39 AM
Let the smack talking begin.:D :devil:

WHo's gonna have the speed to back up their mouth??:p

Johnny & Monica
09-23-2004, 09:48 AM
I`ve got a serect weapon thats gone to improve my lap time by atleast 7 min.:eek2: New yellow fullbore:D Should cut the wind better:D :D

Shawn your fast fast rider an all an can ride the A-class so stop picking on the utilitys & womens class an let them have there glory,It may come back to bite you in the ***** Try that A-class It won`t effect your 12 hours call Pellan an ask.But I`m sure it won`t

Shawn H
09-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Kim I was not =doggin ya sorry if ya thought that?

LMAO
Me to scared ya right!

The first Iowa race was only my 4th time EVER racing. All 4 races prior were in a C-class.

I have practiced a lot and thought that the B-class was the place to be and after taking 9th in B in Indianola. I knew thats where I should be. Now I agree and I will be in A next year.

Hey I would have won some money this year I wish I was in A but seriously had no clue what class to start out at:confused:

I think I can back up my talk not saying I CAN run with Mike and Duane but I'll be up close.

I HOPE:p

Shawn H
09-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Mikeracerx34
WHOA
I was just playing you guys take it so seriuos:(

I will call him ya got his number?

If I get my shocks back in time and its ok.
Ill be there on the line!!!

As far as biting me on the *****. I could really care less its just a race and Im no Pro its all fun and what fun would racing be with no smack talking:blah:

400exmom
09-23-2004, 12:01 PM

I could really care less its just a race and Im no Pro its all fun and what fun would racing be with no smack talking:blah: im not offended by any means~ i line up with 20+ boys in B class almost every weekend here~ i have been accused of sandbaggin the womens class there in iowa by some of my local race buds~ dont sweat the small stuff i say~ and yeah a lil smack talk never hurt anyone shawn~ bahk-bahk:devil:

Shawn H
09-23-2004, 12:22 PM
lmao
bahk bahk hahaha
Actually I already called John Pellan and tried calling Tom the 12hr ref there is no way I am running the A class. Thats my final answer!

I will sit back and be called a sandbagger until next year:grr:

You know everywhere I GO there are always someone saying the leader of a certain class is a sand bagger. :(

400exmom
09-23-2004, 12:40 PM
^^true~ and when you win A class over and over in my district they accuse you of being a cheater~ lmao!!

gray311
09-23-2004, 01:04 PM
you are not near as good as you think you are :mad:

400exmom
09-23-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by gray311
you are not near as good as you think you are :mad: :huh wtf?? uhhh the boys handing me my *** in B class sets me straight every week~ what crawled up yer ***??LOL~ i cant hardly place top 5 in womens GNCC any more comments jack ***??

burrows
09-23-2004, 02:32 PM

I can't figure out who you are but undoubtly you have never seen our girl race. She is a darn good rider. She sliced her leg wide open and anyone else they would of called it a day. Not this wild child. She was right back out there the next morning getting ready. So unless you see her ride I would not pass any judgement. What class do you ride in and what do you ride?
Momma B

Johnny & Monica
09-23-2004, 02:41 PM

Dale Hazzard I know it`s you :blah: :blah: Leave the womens class alone an worry about chasing Uehlin the rest of the year in the c-class :p :D

Dale Finished 4th in C at Fort Dodge.

shep
09-23-2004, 03:01 PM
My hat is off to any women get out there and gives her all:!!!cool:

Rdogg450
09-23-2004, 03:03 PM
Oh this is too funny someone dogging on a woman!:D

burrows
09-23-2004, 03:08 PM
Oh this is too funny someone dogging on a woman!:D

Well they better find a water hydrant cause that is what dogs like best. LOL Can't believe I just said that. Oh well. Momma B