PDA

View Full Version : conspiracy theory???

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-03-2004, 01:29 PM
9/11 conspiracy theory film (http://ebaumsworld.com/pentagon.html#Preloader)
you have to watch this it's pretty trippy.
now watch it and comment:eek2:

PHAT400
09-03-2004, 01:49 PM
It does raise a few questions..... I'm still a bit divided.

I have a freind (customer)who I was on the phone with just a few moment's before something struck the pent..

He say's holy ****...... that guy's got problems. "A" airplane flew right over the top of his building (he's about a mile from the Pentagon) nose up, full throttle, no flaps or gear down... Not a few seconds later we hear this terrible blast. He's say's "Dean, I gotta go" . Hang's up....

He was certain that plane hit it but the pix and all available data show the good possibility that some other type of craft struck the Pent..

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMMMMM

remlapr
09-03-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by PHAT400
It does raise a few questions..... I'm still a bit divided.

I have a freind (customer)who I was on the phone with just a few moment's before something struck the pent..

He say's holy ****...... that guy's got problems. "A" airplane flew right over the top of his building (he's about a mile from the Pentagon) nose up, full throttle, no flaps or gear down... Not a few seconds later we hear this terrible blast. He's say's "Dean, I gotta go" . Hang's up....

He was certain that plane hit it but the pix and all available data show the good possibility that some other type of craft struck the Pent..

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMMMMM

You should e-mail him that link...

300ex_rider1121
09-04-2004, 02:36 PM
is that that 9/11 movie that came out not to long ago?

jesshamner
09-04-2004, 03:35 PM
I have wondered about the pentagon since that day. I had been watching cnn since the first plane had struck wtc. I heard about the pentagon but that was the last time I heard about it. Not once in all the media coverage did I hear anything about what happened to the pentagon after the first week. They just said it was a plane. All the media was focused on wtc.

87250rxrider
09-04-2004, 03:54 PM
that short film really gets you thinking, and it had more than enough information, and pics to make me feel that it indead was not a plane, but some other type of craft. HMMMMMMMMMMM... really gets me thinkin!

TheFontMaster
09-04-2004, 04:41 PM
Stuff like that really makes you question what actualy happened there:confused:

fastexgirl4c
09-04-2004, 05:44 PM
wow.. that gets me thinking.. but it said 56,000gal. of fuel... then wouldnt of when the plane..when it hit the pentagon.. completly burned up.. escepecially with the force...and the spools that were outside of the pentagon.. when the missle? or plane? went crashing into it.. it probally went far enough in that the spools were untouched...i think they call it unproper damage

but i understand why they didnt release some parts of the coverage they had..who wants to see their husband or wife and kids.. get blown up..on tv??but i think some of it wouldnt been vital to the investigation

my 2 cents

kamikaze_rzrbak
09-05-2004, 01:37 AM
if there was 56,000 gal. of fuel wouldn't some of it burned the grass???

87250rxrider
09-05-2004, 10:00 AM
it def doesn't look like a plane of that size crashed into the pentagon. the hole caused by the impact would have been much bigger in diameter, and the wings would have sliched through much of the building and sheared off, but that kind of damage is not evident in the impact area