PDA

View Full Version : Quick advise needed

stiffy
09-03-2004, 07:54 AM
Well the other day I was out in the driveway cause the husband was going to take our rail for it's first test drive and this family pulled up and told us that it looked great so I said Thank You and the guy in the car got out and asked what type of motor it was I said it's an R1 he said cool so when are you guys going to take it out for it's maiden voyage ( Jer was in the garage now) I told him labor day weekend would be it's first so he said he would go to :huh I havn't invited him but it's not my dunes so I can't say no so he left then on Tuesday he came back by ( by the way he has 2 kids both under 4 and a preggo wife no offense but they are big time mormons in fact when they came by the first time they where on thier way home from church. So Tues. he said he is going to get off work early and meet us at 3:00 at our house he would bring a tent:huh I don't think he knows what he's getting into should I just tell him it's no place for (mormon) kids I mean we put a lot of alcohol away and who knows who's going to be gettin naked plus all the bad words and smoking and he doesn't even have a bike. URRRGGHH

MY450R
09-03-2004, 08:04 AM
haha funny
heres what id do.
1st leave without him.if that doesnt work be like oh your going?
you cant go like that.tell him he needs work boots extra clothes etc etc send him home to get the stuff and then leave without him
2nd tell him he cant go and that you cant be responsible if he gets hurt and misses church
3rd tell him he is a freakin wierdo and he cant go

stiffy
09-03-2004, 08:09 AM
haha wierdo is right. Maybe he's a disturbed mormon and wants to go in hopes to see some (.)(.)'s If we can't ditch him I can have his 2 kids be my personal beer slaves.

CBus660R
09-03-2004, 08:25 AM
I would expalin to him that where you are going is not a family atmosphere and that it is as much about the late night party as it is about dune running and that it is no place for young children.

wilkin250r
09-03-2004, 12:14 PM
Agreed. Tell him politely that it's not really a "family" environment, especially your camp, and you can't be held accountable for the inevitable corruption of his kids. Drunken debauchery and naked midnight rides don't exactly coincide with traditional Mormon values.

Jackie
09-03-2004, 12:20 PM
Tell him you were planning on a romatic weekend with your hubby by yourself and maybe next time.

QuadJunkies
09-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Agreed. Tell him politely that it's not really a "family" environment, especially your camp, and you can't be held accountable for the inevitable corruption of his kids. Drunken debauchery and naked midnight rides don't exactly coincide with traditional Mormon values. exactly.... Although I have known a few Jack Mormons who could SERIOUSLY Party....:p :o Stiffy~~You headed to St. A'S??? That is NOT a great place for small kids, I took my two a few years ago and its really hard for them to get aournd out there... And if these kids dont have threr own rides ....well....... Why even go???:huh

Samson
09-03-2004, 12:28 PM
Ask if him and his wife are swingers!

...And that your husband finds him kind of cute! He'll never talk to you again! :devil:

QuadJunkies
09-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Samson
Ask if him and his wife are swingers!

...And that your husband finds him kind of cute! He'll never talk to you again! :devil: ROLF!!! I got asked that from a CoWorker right before our Dunetopia trip!!!:eek2: :o I still dont think he believes that we REALLY went riding.........:huh

sharkinthepool
09-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Just tell him flat out. He does not know what he is getting into and that you do not want to be responsible for him or his kids little minds being corrupted by the (.)(.)'s or the alchy.

Who invited him anyway.

Honda4trax250x
09-03-2004, 12:42 PM
or tell him you canceled it beacuse you have to tend to a family emergency that weekend, and while your telling him this have your husband sneak out the rail to a buddies house

stiffy
09-03-2004, 12:55 PM
Well he invited himself. I will just tell him Politely ( it's easier to make up a smart ***** excuse though) we have a 32' 5th wheel toyhauler and he asked me who was going to be sleeping in it and I told him we had it all full. Honestly he invited himself he's got ba!!$ man. QJ- Actually we had a change of plans at the last minute so we are going to be headed to Little Sahara and camping at Sand Mountain.

Ralph
09-03-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by stiffy
I mean we put a lot of alcohol away and who knows who's going to be gettin naked

My advice to him is bring a camera not a tent...

stiffy
09-03-2004, 12:57 PM
LOL good thinkin Ralph.

Samson
09-03-2004, 01:40 PM
You sure you didn't tell him people get wild and naked down there and he didn't say something along the lines of him pitching a tent? :o

AtvMxRider
09-03-2004, 01:48 PM
Tell him you worship the devil and there will be a sacrifice at the dunes.

QuadJunkies
09-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Tell him you worship the devil and there will be a sacrifice at the dunes. HAHAHAHA......:p

Samson
09-03-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Tell him you worship the devil and there will be a sacrifice at the dunes.

Can I get the first shot at the virgin? :D

AtvMxRider
09-03-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Samson
Can I get the first shot at the virgin? :D

There is no such thing it is a myth.

Samson
09-03-2004, 02:12 PM
You beat me to her! :grr:

:D :p

TheFontMaster
09-03-2004, 02:26 PM
I think you should just say that he can't go. Plain and simple. The dunes aren't the place for mormons.

AtvMxRider
09-03-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
The dunes aren't the place for morons.

I agree.......:D

Big400EX
09-03-2004, 06:51 PM
I could sure go for some (. Y .) right about now.:rolleyes: