PDA

View Full Version : North East PA

03EX
09-02-2004, 07:06 PM
anyone going to be riding this area this weekend? possibly sunday!!

southbeach14
09-02-2004, 07:08 PM
majestic trails on sat.

Splatter Matter
09-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Monday hazelton

Crazy Diamond
09-05-2004, 10:13 PM
Get that damn Yamadog off this site you coal hill ridin' son of a........lol lol!!!! What happened to Swoyersville and Plains and Larksville on Monday???? LOL:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :macho :blah:

Kilabanshee
09-06-2004, 08:51 AM
Ill be at hazelton next weekend.

9Ball450r
09-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Hey I live just inside NY Always looking for new people to ride with. I am going to the Catskills this weekend for a 60 mile poker run. Maybe next weekend, let me know. :cool:

03EX
09-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Kilabanshee
Ill be at hazelton next weekend.

what day and where Ill be out too?

I-7
09-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by 9Ball450r
Hey I live just inside NY Always looking for new people to ride with. I am going to the Catskills this weekend for a 60 mile poker run. Maybe next weekend, let me know. :cool:

I live in the catskills... what poker run is it and where??

Kilabanshee
09-07-2004, 06:43 PM
Freeland/white haven. When you get to the pocanoe exit 95 keeping going strait through the toles and trafic light, veer off to the right and the second or 3rd exit is freeland/white haven they have so much riding you couldnot cover a 1/10th of it in a week. If my quads back together I'm deff going riding if not ill be up next weekend.

9Ball450r
09-07-2004, 07:01 PM
I am going to the Sullivan Co ATV Associations Annaual ride. It is near Monticelo NY. There was a reg. shut off at 600 quads.:(

I-7
09-07-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by 9Ball450r
I am going to the Sullivan Co ATV Associations Annaual ride. It is near Monticelo NY. There was a reg. shut off at 600 quads.:(

Yeah I rode in that 2 years ago. Alot of cool mud pits and what not :D . Have fun and btw Monticello is in Sullivan County

9Ball450r
09-07-2004, 07:30 PM
This will be my 3rd year. I take an 2000 2 wheel drive rancher with dirt devils on it because of the mud. Last year took 8 hours to go 42 miles. This year is over 60 miles and is supposed to be the best trails they have had.:cool:

Tomo
09-08-2004, 07:09 PM
To anyone... I have a plot of land in an area just south of Bloosburg PA. We usually ride out from there down to centrailia and Mt. Carmel. This past weekend (labor day 2004) we ran into a few local people who told us we couldnt ride there anymore. The area was supposudly owned by the middle valley coal company. We have been riding in this area for ten years now and this is the first problem we've had. There were the usual dune buggies out there and they said they were told the same thing. The lady (Nancy) who told us this info had no badges and was driving a new white quad cab dodge.The truck had no placards on it in order to identify the company or themselves. Nancy told us that they were having problems with people setting equiptment on fire and causing problems. It seems that there are local people causing problems for us fellow riders. I just go to ride and enjoy my time with friends and family, not to cause problems with the local people. Nancy also asked me if we were the people from the internet? I said, " I came to ride and enjoy the day, not to cause problems with anyone." Any information on this area or topic would be greatly appriciated. Frustrated in PA...

03EX
09-08-2004, 08:25 PM
Freeland/white haven. When you get to the pocanoe exit 95 keeping going strait through the toles and trafic light, veer off to the right and the second or 3rd exit is freeland/white haven they have so much riding you couldnot cover a 1/10th of it in a week. If my quads back together I'm deff going riding if not ill be up next weekend.

I live in Freeland, let me know if and what day youll be there,and Ill meet you somewhere I ride there every weekend!!lol
we definatly need to get more people too it is a great place to ride Ive been riding there all my life and I never get bored!!!

Splatter Matter
09-09-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Diamond
Get that damn Yamadog off this site you coal hill ridin' son of a........lol lol!!!! What happened to Swoyersville and Plains and Larksville on Monday???? LOL:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :macho :blah:

yea bring it on.

Kilabanshee
09-09-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by 03EX
I live in Freeland, let me know if and what day youll be there,and Ill meet you somewhere I ride there every weekend!!lol
we definatly need to get more people too it is a great place to ride Ive been riding there all my life and I never get bored!!!

Nice I guess we can try and set up a ride for next weekend how does that sound???

03EX
09-09-2004, 05:58 PM
Sounds great but it'll have to be Sunday if thats good for you I work on Sat and cant take off. If that works Ill talk to my friends here I know I can get at least 3 for Sun.

Kilabanshee
09-09-2004, 06:56 PM
Sounds good to me I'll let you know.

Crazy Diamond
09-09-2004, 09:56 PM
:confused: Hey Splatter whats the Matter??? lol :confused: :macho :devil: :huh

Splatter Matter
09-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Crazy Diamond
:confused: Hey Splatter whats the Matter??? lol :confused: :macho :devil: :huh

well not enough ride time

adrenaline
09-30-2004, 01:41 PM

is it a park or just free riding?...im down either way

Kilabanshee
09-30-2004, 02:09 PM
Free riding doensot look like ill be riding till next weekend and buy then I might have my quad sold:(