PDA

View Full Version : last chance to for my MX school at haspin acres this saturday.

worm
09-02-2004, 09:29 AM
yea saturday will be the last chance for you to come out and get worked on the MX track by me. hahA. i have a bunch of ppl going w/ me saturday morning. it should be a good time, it may be the last time i get to ride for a reaaaaaly long time. since i leave for the marine corps basic on sunday. when i get out i may not even feel like riding any more. reply if you may come out.

lukester720
09-02-2004, 09:40 AM
Which track are they racing on Worm? I was out at haspin about a week-and-a-half ago with matt400ex and both tracks looked like crap, they don't take care of them at all when there's no races going on.:(

lukester720
09-02-2004, 09:41 AM
Oh, I forgot to ask, when does this class begin?:D

worm
09-02-2004, 09:44 AM
oh i dont know, theyre both junk i know, but its still fun and hopefully the guy that builds them will be out there saturday fixing it. im taking a lot of guys thtat like to drag race. so we'll be over that way a lot. and we like to run the XC tracks.
id say well be there around 11:000-12 noon eastern time

lukester720
09-02-2004, 09:45 AM
I don't know that I will make it, but I will tell some friends.

diesel-mech
09-02-2004, 09:58 AM
I would meet you at the track a give you a preveiw of the "quater deck" but I just don't have time.
So your going to boot camp:eek: Hope you've been practicing talking in third person! Are you going to the island or hollywood? If your going to the island good luck!!! I will tell you that YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE SWAMP!!!!! don't even think you can! The only way off the island is to graduate. You have it easy... They cannot hit you anymore! If they do... Don't be a pu$$y!!! Keep your mouth shut!! GGGOOOODDD LLLUUUCCCKKK!!!!

DOUBLE TIME--- HUH----- Low right a layoo---Leftfoot right a layoo---alow right alayoo---- left foot right a low--- anotheraaaaaa c130 rolling down the strip----- marine corps daddy gonna take a little trip--- Mission top secret destination unknown--- no one knows if we're ever coming home...

By the way you picked a bad time to go in! You think boot camp is going to be bad wait till marine combat training!! I took it in feb. and I frooze every single day!! Guys were dropping like flies from hyperthumia. It was the only time in my life that I went for one month straight without showering. (out door showers and its friggin 22 degrees no hot water)

Hope you get sent to cali. Its great out there. East coast sucks!!! By the way what is your MOS? Don't say 03walkalot(0311):blah:

worm
09-02-2004, 10:03 AM
right now my MOS is supposed to be combat engineer. bu my buddy had that MOS too and hes in MOS school right to be a refridgration repair somin.. so its not garunteed. ya my best friend just got through w/ boot camp he said that they dont hit you but give you a lot of rib check that hurt at first but then you get used to it and want more because it pumps you up?????? i dont know. i worked w/ a guy who has been out for a while. he says right now ill just have to worry abotu the big ***** sand flees. they bug the hell out of you but you cant swat at them. oh yea. my friend who just got out said a couple of guys were getting paraded around the island because they tried to escape. i know you cant make it off the island it is protected by alligators i believe

diesel-mech
09-02-2004, 10:37 AM
Combat engineer is a good mos. I had several buddies who were and I work close with them. Hope you get a mssg unit!!! You will have a good time.
The sand fleas are a *****! After chow the DI's will march you by the swamp so the fleas can eat. They have to feed the fleas to keep them healthy.:blah: And your their chow!!!:devil:
Keep your head in there. All your buddies made it so will you! Never vallenteer unless its almost chow time.
When your just about to graduate you will be so damn tough that nobody can hurt you! you used to be terrified of the quarter deck now you laugh at it! Enduring pain gives you the ability to endure more pain:macho. You will be pushed to your limits every day and one day you will snap and you will realize that you have no limits. There is nothing that can stop you. Pain is disstraction that just discourages you. don't consintrate on the pain and you can go past it. Thats when you are becoming a marine.

Semper Fi