PDA

View Full Version : Blowing Fuse!?

honda_runner
09-02-2004, 09:02 AM
I dont know whats up but one day i turned off my quad and it wouldnt start back up. I popped the replacement 15A fuse in but the second i turn the key on it pops again. Something is shorting out my fuse. I got a 04' 400ex. Anyone have the same problem?

Ralph
09-02-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by honda_runner
I dont know whats up but one day i turned off my quad and it wouldnt start back up. I popped the replacement 15A fuse in but the second i turn the key on it pops again. Something is shorting out my fuse. I got a 04' 400ex. Anyone have the same problem?

first of all unplug and replug all the wire conections by the battery and by the headlights, put in a new fuse and try again, then if it blows again try unplugginh ur head light and see if it will work then. If it does i guess u need to check for loose wires in the headlight, i had the same thign happen and i just tossed the headlight since u dont need em for racing. If u get rid of yours make sure u put some electrical tape over the open connector.

honda_runner
09-02-2004, 02:54 PM
Dude thanx a lot, im sure ur right cause when my quad is runner my brights dont work. Thanx a lot.