View Full Version : 3rd quarter achievement award Winners

SGA
09-02-2004, 07:18 AM
Congratulations to everyone that achieved straight A’s on his/her report card this quarter. Also, I like to congratulate those that were only one grade shy of straight A’s. All of your hard work will be rewarded in more ways than the Academic Awards program. Keep up the great work!

Spider Grips has contributed prizes for this quarter, a set of handlebar grips to each winner. A special thanks goes out to this company for making this possible. Not only do they make a fine product, but they also know the importance of making good grades. Here is a link to their website and please remember them when buying grips. http://www.spidergrips.com/

Here are the winners:
Str8Wicked 74 (Tainted Glory)
Madmatt300ex
Ruffryder
400exstud
Stupiddriver
Kabd69667

Email Becca at Spider Grips with your EXriders screen name, your full name and mailing info.
She will send you your grips. becca@spidergrips.com

If you have not emailed me your 4th QTR reportcard, do so now.
sgafixer9@adelphia.net

stupid driver
09-02-2004, 09:12 AM
sweet,

when is the final (yearly) drawing?

SGA
09-02-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by stupid driver
sweet, when is the final (yearly) drawing?
I want to make sure everyone has their reportcard in for 4th quarter. Id say in about 2 weeks. The grand prize winner will be announced at that time also.

Str8Wicked 74
09-02-2004, 10:38 AM
quick question on the end of the year achievement awards. i didnt get straight a every quarter, but i did, however, get straight a's for hte year as a final average in every class. does that count?

kabd69667
09-02-2004, 04:36 PM
you have mine for the 4th quarter also, correct?

plkmonster2
09-02-2004, 05:13 PM
Hey, SGA, sounds like a great thing you are doing here. My school goes by 60 day trimesters, instead of 45 day quarters. Also, How do you send in your grades? You want a scan of the report card, or do you want my online one if it is still availible? Thanks again, PLK

SGA
09-02-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by kabd69667
you have mine for the 4th quarter also, correct?
Yep

SGA
09-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by plkmonster2
Hey, SGA, sounds like a great thing you are doing here. My school goes by 60 day trimesters, instead of 45 day quarters. Also, How do you send in your grades? You want a scan of the report card, or do you want my online one if it is still availible? Thanks again, PLK
Either way will be fine.

SGA
09-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Str8Wicked 74
quick question on the end of the year achievement awards. i didnt get straight a every quarter, but i did, however, get straight a's for hte year as a final average in every class. does that count?
I got your 1st through 3rd Qtr card. Send me your final one and let me have a look.

madmatt300ex
09-05-2004, 02:51 PM
Thanks. I can't believe I won! I,m lookin forward to receiving my grips. I also want to let you know that what you are doing is GREAT! The program encourages other kids(and me)to get good grades.

THANKS A LOT!!!:blah:

stupid driver
09-05-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by madmatt300ex
Thanks. I can't believe I won! I,m lookin forward to receiving my grips. I also want to let you know that what you are doing is GREAT! The program encourages other kids(and me)to get good grades.

THANKS A LOT!!!:blah:

ya, thanks to everybody responsible for this program this year. There are just so many students who sit and laugh at the thought of even TRYING to learn, not realizing that someday, its gonna bite them back. many kids these days who dont care about school at all, but maybe this program will help them see that there are many people willing to donate their time and money to encourage them to succeed. Thats really cool. Thanks

400exstud
09-06-2004, 07:20 PM
It really does give me something extra to try for!!!:)

Rebelrider4OOex
09-07-2004, 01:42 PM
wait im confused i dont even start school for another week how are u already in the 4th quarter? i wont get my first quater report for like 2 months if i get stright A's witch i tihnk i can since i only have 2 classes aday plus gym how do i enter????

SGA
09-07-2004, 07:18 PM
This is for 4th quarter 2004:)

stupid driver
09-21-2004, 09:24 AM
is the drawing soon?

SGA
09-26-2004, 12:25 AM
Soon. VERY soon