PDA

View Full Version : Now this is crazy

chucked
09-02-2004, 05:44 AM
http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

MOFO
09-02-2004, 05:51 AM
anyone that actually believes that crap should just pack their bags and leave the USA now! :mad:

lil400exman
09-02-2004, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
anyone that actually believes that crap should just pack their bags and leave the USA now! :mad:
i believe terrorism did happen but it is weird that the cars on the freeway didnt flip over from the trail. i mean the air displaced would caused have at least cause windows to shatter. also how clean the hole is seems very weird.:confused:

bansheeguy77
09-02-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
i believe terrorism did happen but it is weird that the cars on the freeway didnt flip over from the trail. i mean the air displaced would caused have at least cause windows to shatter. also how clean the hole is seems very weird.:confused:

yeah it def does seem like a conspiracy, either way it was terrorism so whats the big deal that they cant let us know what type of plane it was?

lol
09-02-2004, 09:04 AM
kind of scary:eek2:

chucked
09-02-2004, 10:20 AM

what fake about it?????

F-16Guy
09-02-2004, 11:02 AM
What do you suppose happened to the plane and all of it's passengers that took off and never landed if it didn't hit the Pentagon? More conspiracy? I can tell you this; when you're in shock, your mind isn't right, and what you think you saw or heard isn't necessarily what you actually saw or heard. To the untrained ear, that aircraft probably did sound like a rocket or missile, and an aluminum aircraft plunging into a reinforced concrete building will pretty much disintegrate. How many aircraft parts do you think they found at the World Trade Center site? It's pretty easy to manipulate facts and create a conspiracy theory with little snippets of video placed in the right sequence. It's a damn shame that someone would spend that much time to discredit our government and dishonor the poor people that lost their lives that day.:mad:

MY450R
09-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
What do you suppose happened to the plane and all of it's passengers that took off and never landed if it didn't hit the Pentagon? More conspiracy? I can tell you this; when you're in shock, your mind isn't right, and what you think you saw or heard isn't necessarily what you actually saw or heard. To the untrained ear, that aircraft probably did sound like a rocket or missile, and an aluminum aircraft plunging into a reinforced concrete building will pretty much disintegrate. How many aircraft parts do you think they found at the World Trade Center site? It's pretty easy to manipulate facts and create a conspiracy theory with little snippets of video placed in the right sequence. It's a damn shame that someone would spend that much time to discredit our government and dishonor the poor people that lost their lives that day.:mad:
absolutly right
great post

Atreyu
09-02-2004, 12:02 PM
That makes me horny...:eek2:

I agree with F16Guy..

Tommy 17
09-02-2004, 01:35 PM
take this for what its worth... i'm not discrediting the country in anyway bc i love the USA... and if they really did this im' sure it was a good reason and had to be done but..

my cousin is a state cop in the PA state police... he was on duty by flight 93 and when it happened it came over the radio that the airforce shot down the jet bc it was goin to DC... take it for what its worth but at the exact time of the crash for about 10 mins they said the air force shot the jet down...

Taco
09-02-2004, 01:51 PM
I'm sorry but if any of you people believe for one secong that our gov't wouldnt keep things from us and cover things up need to get your head out your arse. I've always thought that Flight 93 was shot down by one of us. And you mean to tell me that the Pentagon is able to eat planes?????

chucked
09-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Taco
I'm sorry but if any of you people believe for one secong that our gov't wouldnt keep things from us and cover things up need to get your head out your arse. I've always thought that Flight 93 was shot down by one of us. And you mean to tell me that the Pentagon is able to eat planes?????

I agree with taco... They keep things like that from getting to the public to keep them from freeking out. Would people have reacted differently if they heard it was shot with a missle, Im willing to bet peopel would have been more insane then they are now.

chucked
09-02-2004, 02:07 PM
a good read http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

chuckles
09-02-2004, 02:11 PM
well it always seems like there is some other evidence that someone wants to use to attempt to disprove or prove someone else's theory....for me...i totally believe it was a 757 that hit the pentagon.....a very dear freind of mine's son was on that plane and obviously lost his life..if thats not true ...where did that plane go......as far as video evidence of it being something else....well i got a website that shows big foot walking on the banks of a river if you want it.

wilkin250r
09-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Yep, and the whole thing was about Bush and oil.

lil400exman
09-13-2004, 10:35 AM
sorry to bring back the old thread but its kinda weird that the page is gone?:confused:

XANDADA
09-13-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
i believe terrorism did happen but it is weird that the cars on the freeway didnt flip over from the trail. i mean the air displaced would caused have at least cause windows to shatter. :confused:

I showed that video to a pilot in the family and here's what they said: Not really true unless the plane had the flaps on the wings up and the nose pointed skyward. Turbulance is very minimal when the plane is level and cruising or under acceleration.

As far as the minimal plane debris left over, they also said that a plane with a full tank of fuel would incinerate most of the aluminum sheet metal leaving very little left. He said he's seen gov't crash tests done on fully fueled planes in the desert and the heat from the fuel literally vaporized the plane remnants.

I'm not saying what he said is gospel but I beleive him over an internet video. Besides, if it really was a missile, don't you think that Al Queda would have bragged about it being a missle and not an airplane?

chucked
09-13-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
I showed that video to a pilot in the family and here's what they said: Not really true unless the plane had the flaps on the wings up and the nose pointed skyward. Turbulance is very minimal when the plane is level and cruising or under acceleration.

As far as the minimal plane debris left over, they also said that a plane with a full tank of fuel would incinerate most of the aluminum sheet metal leaving very little left. He said he's seen gov't crash tests done on fully fueled planes in the desert and the heat from the fuel literally vaporized the plane remnants.

I'm not saying what he said is gospel but I beleive him over an internet video. Besides, if it really was a missile, don't you think that Al Queda would have bragged about it being a missle and not an airplane?

when did you hear them brag about flying a plane into the pentagon?? I never heard them brag about anything

Pappy
09-13-2004, 11:40 AM
compare the damage done to the pentagon with related damage done by cruise missles to buildings in iraq. there is no comparision.

people that keep pandering to those that make up this junk are doing nothing good for our country.

MOFO
09-13-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

people that keep pandering to those that make up this junk are doing nothing good for our country.

which again is the reason why i say this thread is nothing but BS IMO.

I want everyone to tell me, what the hell happened to all of the passengers of the plane that was claimed to crash into the pentagon??? Where are they? In some underground holding tank run by our gov't. Also, I wish more people would understand airplanes and crash scenes of this nature....if you did, it would not be a surprise not to find much left.

one last note...I HAVE found pictures showing small parts of the aircraft...I'll see if I can dig them up just to put this damn BS thread to rest!

chucked
09-13-2004, 03:15 PM
I understand that aluminum will burn up, but where are the bodies, and how come the wings and tail section didnt do any damage to the building??

MOFO
09-13-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by chucked
I understand that aluminum will burn up, but where are the bodies, and how come the wings and tail section didnt do any damage to the building??

ok, I'll answer this one... the plane was LOADED with Jet A fuel... 10's of thousands of gallons... do you know what kind of fire this would create....it would destroy EVERYTHING on the plane and especially a human body. Also, take a look at the link you posted at snopes.com. Clearly shows plain debris in the lawn. Unless you guys are now going to say it was photoshopped!?!?

Now answer my question. Why would our gov't do something like this? Why would they RISK doing something like this...could you imagine if they did something like this and it got out??? Also the big one... WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE ON THAT PLANE IF IT DID NOT CRASH??? Come on, this is boarder line disrespect in my opinion. I can understand not trusting ever word from the gov't but accepting an idea like this is just crazy. By accepting an idea like this is supporting those a-holes that ACTUALLY did this IMO because your blaming our OWN country for this!!! :mad:

chucked
09-13-2004, 03:32 PM
ok, I'll answer this one... the plane was LOADED with Jet A fuel... 10's of thousands of gallons... do you know what kind of fire this would create....it would destroy EVERYTHING on the plane and especially a human body. Also, take a look at the link you posted at snopes.com. Clearly shows plain debris in the lawn. Unless you guys are now going to say it was photoshopped!?!?

Now answer my question. Why would our gov't do something like this? Why would they RISK doing something like this...could you imagine if they did something like this and it got out??? Also the big one... WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE ON THAT PLANE IF IT DID NOT CRASH??? Come on, this is boarder line disrespect in my opinion. I can understand not trusting ever word from the gov't but accepting an idea like this is just crazy. By accepting an idea like this is supporting those a-holes that ACTUALLY did this IMO because your blaming our OWN country for this!!! :mad:

What about that plane in PA, how was there such a big fire if it ran out of fuel???

MOFO
09-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by chucked
What about that plane in PA, how was there such a big fire if it ran out of fuel???

I never said it was not shot down... as a matter of fact, if a plane is hijacked, I'm not completely against the idea if they HAVE to do it. This is a whole other topic... show me links where it states it ran out of fuel. Also keep in mind, if a plane crashes, there will still be fire due to fumes... whatever happened, the outcome is the same...the passengers fought back and the plane did not crash into any other buildings.

there is a big difference between shooting down a hijacked plane and claiming a plane did not crash into the pentagon and attempt to say a missle was shot into it instead. you have two ideas going on here... one that is possible and may raise some issues, but if it was done, it had to be done IMO. and the other idea that is just wrong in every way possible!