PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ride a V Force?

RIDER11X
09-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Just curious how these compare to regular sport quads......Like 400ex's and such. :confused:

lsittingbull
09-03-2004, 03:42 AM
My nephew has one, its a great trail bike and dragracer but if you plan on doing any kind of jumping better invest into aftermarket shocks. Oh yea these bad boys are heavy.

rollie
09-08-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by lsittingbull
My nephew has one, its a great trail bike and dragracer but if you plan on doing any kind of jumping better invest into aftermarket shocks. Oh yea these bad boys are heavy.

yeah ive never ridden one but they dont look like they have good suspension at all:cool:

PhilMoore
09-11-2004, 07:28 PM
The VForce shocks are adequate. Here is a picture of a friend of mine at his personal track.

There are more pictures and video in here:
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59769&perpage=15&highlight=huge%20vforce&pagenumber=1

chad400ex
09-11-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer12
yeah ive never ridden one but they dont look like they have good suspension at all:cool:

Well...if you haven't ridden one, you really don't know.... I bought one for my wife to ride in the dunes, and I find myself wanting to ride it more than my 400EX. It's stock suspension is fine for just about anyone. I weigh 230lbs, and I've never bottomed it out jumping around on the dunes. It is a heavy bike, but once you spend a little time on it, and then jump back onto a 400, the 400 feels like it has terrible suspension.