PDA

View Full Version : muddin300 aka "dik face"

Quad Dude
09-01-2004, 08:30 PM
what an ********* focker if i lived closer to that fock head it go there and shoot him myself ok he has to be the very worst seller ever dishonest slow and never returns emails. heres my story i told him i was going to buy a motor he had for sale and after a bunch of focked up $hit he did finally send it a month later and gave me a sap ***** story that his mom died and i got it and from the out side looked brand new but as the old saying goes its whats in side that counts or in this case whats not inside. so heres what happened got it in and all the stuff hooked up and ready and since my batterys not here yet i decided to pull it behind my 400 so i hooked em together and started pullin it and it would pop of and sound like it wanted to run for nothing. so i took the two little allen things off on the side and tryed to turn it over by hand. well it would turn bout half way around and stop and so i decided to bust her open and see what was the problem
well i got the valve caps off and there we go problem number 1 NO CAM i was like what the fock and not to mention it was how dirty it was im mean i wouldnt have run for a minute. well after that i decided i had best keep on going cuz if anything i had to get the cam chain back up out of the bottom end and as soon as i got the cyclinder head off there and behold problem number 2 the piston has got a huge cunk missing and was almost in there side ways. and then again lots of dirt everywhere on the crank every where :grr: :grr: :mad: :mad:

well send it back or since it was cheap and i do have a cam should i just put a piston in and be on my way. will prob have to bore it cuz some scratches are deep