PDA

View Full Version : 500.00 Payout!!!

400exmom
09-01-2004, 08:24 PM
www.iowaatvharescrambleseries.com SEPTEMBER 19th in Fort Dodge Iowa~ this ATV series will pay the QUAD 1st place winner of A class $500.00 for this race~ if you think you can hang with the BIG dogs come give it a try if not keep yer puppy *** on the porch:blah:

for real ~come check out the best ATV series ive been involved in and i promise you wont be dissappointed!!

montycarlo
09-02-2004, 05:17 AM
I wonder if they're doing that to draw some of the A riders up out of the B's and C's? :blah:

Prairiewrench
09-02-2004, 06:29 AM
Naw,,, I think Andy is trying to draw them fast *** Prairies out of the ute class to run with the A's! LOL!!!:D
Actually, he is just trying to draw in more riders and offer more to the racers!

ILGNCC400EX
09-02-2004, 06:38 AM
dont rub it in Kim:( ill be out there soon i hope

burrows
09-02-2004, 08:20 AM
Naw he just wants someone to come beat out our Missouri guys. Well bring em on. We wish them all luck and a very safe ride. We just enjoy someplace else to ride and this Iowa series is the best. Andy and Tracy has done the best they can do. See ya all in Fort Dodge.

montycarlo
09-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by burrows
this Iowa series is the best. Andy and Tracy has done the best they can do. See ya all in Fort Dodge.
http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/msmiley1.gif
Well put, Burrows!

the Z Man
09-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Prairiewrench
Naw,,, I think Andy is trying to draw them fast *** Prairies out of the ute class to run with the A's! LOL!!!:D
Actually, he is just trying to draw in more riders and offer more to the racers!
Prairie, have you had a chance to see what the track might look like? and do you know if they are using the property that the 12 hours was on? The Z Man # 5

Johnny & Monica
09-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Z man go get that 500.00 :D Don`t you ever check your mail?

the Z Man
09-02-2004, 05:33 PM
Believe me I have tried, I have a secret weapon coming thanks to C&D Racing, maybe I can keep my number for next year!!!;)

Prairiewrench
09-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Yes this is the same track we have had the 12 hour at the past two years. I have not been there in a year but nobody has been riding there at all and I talked with Andy tonight and he said there is alot of work to be done. everything has become over grown and there are alot of wash outs. The land owners have been digging every where they could to get black dirt for their stock car track they have been building. I have some stuff for Andy so I will be taking it to him Sat. at the track and I will probley take a look around with him to see how bad it really is. I know he said we will be running on alot of the same areas we did for the 12 hour!
For those who don't know,,,, the 12 Hours of ATV America race will be held in Fort Dodge again this year but NOT at this same track. It will be at a different location across the river. We have been working with different land owners this year and they are actually building most of the track themselves which is a big relief for me,,, I've been so busy keeping our team running the Iowa series I haven't had time to do anything to help with the 12 hour stuff but that will all be changing soon I'm sure! I should have some info for evryone about the 12 hour at the Fort Dodge harescramble, I will give what I can to Andy and if we have fliers ready by then I will pass them out there.
Can't wait for this next race,,, home town ya know,,, I have a whole 7 miles to drive to get there! LOL!!!! See ya all there! Until then you guys all ride safe!!!!

On a very very sad note, Andy informed me that the guy who won the A class on the bikes at Leon was involved in a bike accedent this week and did not make it through,,,, this is a very sad deal!!! Andy is looking for anyone who may have pictures of the bike race,,, if you have any please get ahold of him ASAP!

the Z Man
09-02-2004, 10:42 PM
Man that is a bad deal, even though he is a biker he loved the sport that made us where we are today, he will be missed, my heart goes out to his friends and family. Z

Shawn H
09-03-2004, 08:31 AM
Ahh Man :(
My prayers go out to his family.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
09-03-2004, 09:49 AM
That is terrible.

MY prayers and thoughts are with his family and friends :(

400exmom
09-03-2004, 05:46 PM
On a very very sad note, Andy informed me that the guy who won the A class on the bikes at Leon was involved in a bike accedent this week and did not make it through,,,, this is a very sad deal!!! Andy is looking for anyone who may have pictures of the bike race,,, if you have any please get ahold of him ASAP! [/B][/QUOTE]

:( :( WOW~ you just never know when its your time i guess thats really really sad jim~ ill say a prayer for him and his family when i say my lil prayer on the line tommorow:(

98red
09-04-2004, 03:59 PM
We are sorry to hear about the rider..........As for the 500.00 payout.I think Andy is just putting more fuel on the fire. Personally I think this will not change anything:p

Shawn H
09-04-2004, 08:19 PM
Actually its not Andy putting up the extra money.

1 of the sponsors not sure which 1 is matching what Andy pays out at the next race for the A-class.

Prairiewrench
09-04-2004, 09:26 PM
Hey everyone,
I had to go to the Fort Dodge track tonight,,,, Andy called for help! LOL!!! He was exploring for trails to run on when he found a bottemless mudhole,, the ground around it was firm but then the rear sank to the frame and his winch wouldn't work! I ran down and pulled him out and then we did some exploring!

The track will be run mostly on the same track as last years 12 hour but man is it rough!!!!! I believe this will be the toughest race of the year for you guys and girls! Shine up your skid plates, there are a bunch of rocks that have surfaced and if you try to jump off the beaten path by the river you will probley be there till someone winchs you out because all the run off from the hills has settled there and it's just like quick sand,,,only it's clay!!! The hills are as steep and bumpy as ever, the wash outs and ruts will jar ya and the off cambers will make ya lean!
Anyone planning on running in the 12 Hour race should get to this Iowa harescramble Sept. 19th,,, if you can survive this track you will have a good idea what things will be like at this years 12 hour!:devil:

Shawn H
09-05-2004, 08:50 AM
wHOOO HOOOO

I like it rough and technical!!!!!

After the last race I can DO AWAY WITH THE MUD though :blah: but aint scared ;)

Thats funny Andy was by himself and got stuck duh :D

wolvee
09-07-2004, 03:54 PM
We as a series are putting up the $500.00. No sponsors as of yet are helping with the purse. Any and all sponsors are welcome to help us make this purse grow even more. This is another way to put something back into the series. There were two $100.00 gift certificates given to two amatuer classes last race. Hopefully, this will draw some new faces in. In order to make yourself faster, you need to ride with good competition. We believe that we have some of the best competition in the midwest. By pulling racers from the surrounding states around Iowa. We have total confidence that this money will be rewarded to one of our riders anyway.

The Ft Dodge track will be a good one, but rough....but maybe not as rough as Waukon. A lot of the 12 hour course will be used with some new trails being built. Bathtub hill will open for second session with an alternate route available.!!!

We will be posting a new thread to explain some of the details.

Shawn H
09-07-2004, 05:10 PM
My bad I misunderstood ya about the sponsors matching the purse.:(

jgfarmsracer
09-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
Believe me I have tried, I have a secret weapon coming thanks to C&D Racing, maybe I can keep my number for next year!!!;)

that secert weapon will help ol' buddy

but mine will be their too BaBy

montycarlo
09-07-2004, 08:23 PM
I see you have the same jackstands that I do! ;)

jgfarmsracer
09-07-2004, 08:52 PM
yep i like have a dozen of them

Johnny & Monica
09-07-2004, 08:59 PM
You breaking the Honda out at this next one goody?You know the candy blue with flake powdercoat came outta the same container as my boy chances trx90,An it made him faster:D What color plastic?

jgfarmsracer
09-07-2004, 09:03 PM
was hoping to get yellow, but it might not be released in time to be here by the 19th

jgfarmsracer
09-07-2004, 09:06 PM
little sneak peak

Johnny & Monica
09-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by jgfarmsracer
little sneak peak

Man thats sweat Farming must pay off Did you try laker or fullbore for yellow Those A-arms are nice.Are you guys racing that in the 12 hour race?Chad took a hell of a spill this weekend in bethany he`s alittle stiff but his yfz looks like hell.Our did yesterday I think Aarons getting him back on the rode

wolvee
09-07-2004, 10:00 PM
That thing looks GREAT!!!! I can't wait to see it come raceday.I hated to see you break that last time,but that is what throwaways are for right. I wish you luck this time! It is great to see how many guys an gals are showing interest in the 12hr race this year. That has to be one of the coolest races out there. I belive there will be more info on the 12hr raceat our FT.Dodge race. Yes, 400exmom, we will be keeping the same starting order as last time. Sorry, after further review we can not allow any 40yrs an over a10 min head start,but with out getting something started we are looking at +40 class next year!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERBODDY!! REMEMBER SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT US!!!

Johnny & Monica
09-07-2004, 10:11 PM
+40 class next year!!Woo hoo that would be awesome.I`m going to get Monica to make out some 200.00 powdercoating certificate`s for some of the overall class winners for the Banquet Something for the leaders to battle over these last 2 races.

burrows
09-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by jgfarmsracer
little sneak peak

Jason that looks purdy. Bradley thinks if they look good they will run fast. Is that true? Lol. Good luck at Fort Dodge. Is this the one you sold?

Johnny & Monica
09-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Jason that looks purdy. Bradley thinks if they look good they will run fast. Is that true? Lol. Good luck at Fort Dodge. Is this the one you sold?

MICHEAL WIN`S THE CLASS THIS YEAR I`LL POWDERCOAT HIS PURDY LIKE THAT.JASON WENT TRADER ON US AN SOLD THE YAMAHA AN THIS IS HIS 450R, COULD BE THE WINNING TICKET FOR HIM THOUGTH.IT`S THE SAME COLOR AS CHANCES AN IT MADE CHANCE FASTER LOL

jgfarmsracer
09-07-2004, 10:55 PM
i have a nice offer on the yamahammer (not sold it yet) and this is the honda

hope chad is doing well, i didn't hear from zac today, so i'm not selling the yfz yet

the plan was to run my yfz in the 12hr race, so those two whouldn't have to go with out their machine's for like the GNCC IronMan or so on.

burrows
09-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Chad is doing better but very sore. He got ran over 3 times. so he is very lucky. Thank god for chest protectors. I bet Zac forgot cause he told me he had to call ya. He took Bradley and Sage out to the big 9 to practice with them. Bradley rode Earls 300ex yesterday and won his class on it. I will talk to him tomorrow and reming him to call ya after school.

jgfarmsracer
09-07-2004, 11:06 PM
that will work ,thanks

good job Bradly,

Shawn H
09-07-2004, 11:12 PM
Damn VERY NICE 450r Maybe ya will beat Mike and Duane since your on a HONDA :devil: Is it going to be ready for Fort dodge?

I see ya gusseted the frame did ya make them and where did ya put them all at I was going to gusset mine but didnt know where they all should be at?

jgfarmsracer
09-07-2004, 11:23 PM
yes it should done , every thing but the yellow plactic from maier

gussets are my design with a little help from Walsh Race Craft

about five different places, top of shock mounts,the V between the tubes that come together at the shock mounts, at the V where your nerf bars go though the frame,at the foot peg mounts, and a pipe at the top of the top a-arm mount, then i take out the stem mount braces and put in pipes(like the old trx250r)

Shawn H
09-07-2004, 11:27 PM
I'll just look at it in Fort dodge!

Very sweet cant wait to do mine after the 12 hr race.

the Z Man
09-08-2004, 01:48 AM
Wow! Jason, that is one nice looking R, I am glad you came over to give me some help ( or should I say more work )
Are you putting a Recluse on the girl or you gonna ruff it like me?
I can't wait to see it at the start.
Z.

jgfarmsracer
09-08-2004, 12:15 PM
ya got the clutch

so easy to put in

see you the 19th

Shawn H
09-08-2004, 02:00 PM
Hell yea

your gonna love that so much easier :macho

xcracer01
09-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Gudde , If you really want to go fast by a SUZUKI ! They also come in yellow,.heheh

MBR