PDA

View Full Version : 15 things a man can do at Wal-Mart.........

Foxyangel0425
09-01-2004, 05:03 PM
15 things a man can do at Wal-Mart -- while his wife
is taking her sweet time:

1. Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in
people's carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off
at 5 minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading
to the ladies rest-room.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an
official tone: 'Code 3 in House wares' . . and see
what happens.

5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of
M&M's on lay-away.

6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set-up a tent in the Camping Department -- and
tell other shoppers you' re sleeping over; invite
them in if they bring pillows from the Bedding
Department.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin t o
cry and ask: "Why can't you people just leave me
alone?"

9. Look right into the security camera, use it as a
mirror and pick your nose.

10. While handling guns in the Hunting Department, ask
the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.

11. Dart around the store suspiciously, while loudly
humming the theme from Mission Impossible."

12. In the Auto Department, practice your "Madonna
look" using different sized funnels.

13. Hide in a clothing rack . . . and when people
browse through, say: "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker,
assume the fetal position and scream "NO!...It's
those voices again!!!"
And last but not least:

15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a
while . . . then yell loudly: "There's no toilet
paper in here!"

Syrus
09-01-2004, 05:05 PM
HAHAHAHA thats a good one LOL, ill be emailing that one out to the boys haha.

LTandRaptorider
09-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Oh foxy, you shouldn't encourage me! :p I've already done some of those things... couple more for me to do now! :D

mud390
09-01-2004, 05:13 PM
That is good stuff right there! :D

Kris

BlueZ440
09-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Normally I don't find stuff like this funny but this one was very funny..:D

400exrules
09-01-2004, 05:41 PM
#'s 1-3 are my favorite :devil: lol

400ex28
09-01-2004, 05:58 PM
Ok i'm goin to Wal-mart.... bye

sickmojave
09-01-2004, 06:05 PM
LMAO that's FUNNY :devil:

400exstud
09-01-2004, 08:20 PM
haha i just printed them out and hung them on my room

bluebaron
09-01-2004, 09:57 PM
its so fun when you actutally(SP) do it:D

TheFontMaster
09-01-2004, 10:07 PM
That is awsome. There is a print out of that hanging on the band room wall in my school. Along with some other various things. During the time after 9/11 there was all kinds of stuff that people got from the internet hung on the wall. One was what the would trade center shouuld be like now, it had the same style as the old wtc but it was a giant midle finger.

honda92
09-01-2004, 10:12 PM
you gotta ride the power-wheels around late at night, its amazing how long you can go before someone puts a end to it all and throws your @ss out.

lukester720
09-02-2004, 09:35 AM
I think the most fun thing to do at walmart is race bicycles through the isles! We used to do it back in high school and man did we have fun. Armor all makes a great oil slick weather your on a bike or not, i've wiped out a couple of friends with it. Also back in the day we used to play basketball on the goals inside before they started putting those plastic things over the rims. And yes, these are true stories and they were all done before shows like Jackass. I graduated in 1996 :eek:

These are just stupid things I did as a kid, I don't recomend you doing any of this stuff if you don't want to be in deep chit! We accidently tore up a basketball goal at a Biggs one time and they "took us to the back room" and called my buddies mom to come and get us.:(

416mx
09-02-2004, 11:19 AM
when i worked at walmart, a coworker /friend, shot me in the face with a bb gun, cost walmart 500 dollars to have the bb dug out of my face. and almost cost my friend his job.:eek2:

wilkin250r
09-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Get a box of condoms, walk up to the nearest sales clerk, and ask where the fitting rooms are. :devil:

400exrules
09-02-2004, 02:50 PM
another one i heard was:

get a basket and walk through the store grabbing misc. things like food, drinks, clothes, medicine, toys, until the basket is filled to the top, and just leave it in the middle of the store :devil:

exrider360
09-02-2004, 08:53 PM
haha im printing thsi otu and dooing it

crday98
09-03-2004, 12:33 AM
lol,back in the day me and a few friends used to gas up on alcohol and go to wal mart just to do stupid chit at 2-4 am.we used to play football there once a week and never got busted.it ended one night when i went deep and missed the pass.i ended up tipping it and the ball went into a ladder that someone was using to stock a shelf.sure enough,there was a ?? oz. big gulp soda on the top of the ladder and it exploded all over everything.we got our arses out of there and luckily didn't get caught.another one that sticks out is when my buddy phil decided to take the wheelchair from the pharmacy area and ride it around the store for an hour or so.he disappeared for awhile so we went looking for him.imagine the look on our faces when we saw him rolling up in a wheelchair.the kicker was that he acted like he was struggling to get items on the higher shelves so the workers went out of their way to help him.after an hour or so of this,we checked out and headed out of the store.sure enough 3 of the workers that were helping him were standing outside smoking on their break.i never forget the look on their faces when he just casually walked by them,looked over and said "thanks for the help"and gave them a wave:D

09-04-2004, 10:42 PM
me and my bro walk around wal mart and do dunks on the basketball nets adn throw pennys through the aisles having play gun fights with the toy guns hide and go seek tag and pretend we're retarded and try to get help

400exrules
09-05-2004, 11:48 AM
me and my friends played dodgeball in walmart with footballs, basketballs, and anything else we could find. lol then we got thrown out by the security guard :eek:

tamehart
09-05-2004, 02:57 PM
One time me and my five friends has a cart race. We started in the parking lot, (one sitting in the cart and one pushing). We had to make a full circle of the store and the first one out the other side won. At the exit door we dumped the carts and took off. By the time we got there we had a few people running after us. (don't know if they wanted to join the race or were trying to stop us Ha) It was a fun experience all in all. I definitley like these ideas though. Some funny stuff.

SSracingNY
09-05-2004, 07:52 PM
damn, I just came back from Walmart too. seriously

267ex
09-05-2004, 08:07 PM
and i thought i was the onlyone that did stupid chit. lol
very funny