PDA

View Full Version : just bought...

WOracing
08-31-2004, 07:20 PM
i just ordered some kenda klawz for the 450r...this is going to be my first mx tire. anyone can comment:)

good/bad...would you buy them again? was it a good choice?

EDIT: i just bought some t9 baja wheels for it also because i bent the crap out of my stock ones...any comments on these rims?

TGW_400ex
08-31-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
i just ordered some kenda klawz for the 450r...this is going to be my first mx tire. anyone can comment:)

best choice you will ever make

SRH
08-31-2004, 08:02 PM

best tire out there....

WOracing
08-31-2004, 08:06 PM
sweet thanks guys....im really picky when it comes to tires so im glad that you guys can comment good about them:)

WOracing
09-01-2004, 06:29 PM
bump

no one else has anything to say about these tires?

NYorkrider
09-01-2004, 08:44 PM
they suck kevin, I'll tell you what u keep the tires and I'll give you $300 for the quad :D lol jp

FourFiftyFour
09-01-2004, 08:57 PM
I just put a new set on the Dale and Im excited but i havent been able to try them out yet, ill let ya know how they handle but all ive heard is good, except ive heard they dont slide as well as some tires or dont handle the best with mud but i dont hear that from everyone

WOracing
09-01-2004, 09:12 PM
actually i have heard they dont slide as good but i usually am not sliding around corners so im fine....and i dont ride in alot of mud either, so i guess im set either way lol. thanks cdalechick

btw i dont like that little quote in your sig...mine comes up just fine;)

and if you want to see a pic of it you can IM me and ill show you

FourFiftyFour
09-01-2004, 09:19 PM
actually i have heard they dont slide as good but i usually am not sliding around corners so im fine....and i dont ride in alot of mud either, so i guess im set either way lol. thanks cdalechick

btw i dont like that little quote in your sig...mine comes up just fine;)

and if you want to see a pic of it you can IM me and ill show you

lol ill pass on that one, u'll never see me in a lowered truck.......BLEH! i say lift it like u should :D

Big400EX
09-02-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
lol ill pass on that one, u'll never see me in a lowered truck.......BLEH! i say lift it like u should :D

It depends on what kind of truck it is though, I mean you wouldn't normally lift up a S-10, or any other small truck for that matter because it just would look kinda dumb.

But if it was a Full Size Pickup then it would look kinda funny lowered, it should be lifted.

I think he wants you.

TGW_400ex
09-02-2004, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Big400EX
It depends on what kind of truck it is though, I mean you wouldn't normally lift up a S-10, or any other small truck for that matter because it just would look kinda dumb.

But if it was a Full Size Pickup then it would look kinda funny lowered, it should be lifted.

I think he wants you.

It's called S-10 zr2:huh

WOracing
09-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Big400EX

I think he wants you.

mine is small:huh ....my truck is small:p its as small as my sisters cavalier. and it bumps:cool:

SSracingNY
09-05-2004, 08:25 AM
kevo, should i put my 33's on now or wait till my lift. by the way you should seriously get some mods for that truck so its fast(like mine):p mmmmm buy me duals

WOracing
09-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by SSracingNY
kevo, should i put my 33's on now or wait till my lift. by the way you should seriously get some mods for that truck so its fast(like mine):p mmmmm buy me duals

get your 450r and ill buy youe whatever you want:p

WOracing
09-06-2004, 12:27 PM
bump

theres a edit on my first post...check it out

SSracingNY
09-06-2004, 01:19 PM
try not bending these:blah:

Rrider4life8
09-06-2004, 04:58 PM
had them on the 400ex and yfz450 ..... dont like them at all. Wont slide, wont grip (unless i have to much motor);) . I personally like them Razrs

WOracing
09-07-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by SSracingNY
try not bending these:blah:

it was your fault my stock ones bent:mad: :grr: