PDA

View Full Version : Calling Out mtdewracing

Ryan
08-31-2004, 06:29 PM
I've sent you e-mails and pm's about the title with no response. Get back to me already!

Ryan
09-01-2004, 10:45 AM
Bump :grr:

lukester720
09-01-2004, 11:28 AM
Title huh, sounds like somebodys gettin' screwed!:eek: :mad:

Meek
09-02-2004, 04:42 AM
I can relate, to being told you will get a title, and never do.

Ryan
09-02-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Meek
I can relate, to being told you will get a title, and never do.

I will get something... Otherwise he will be screwed.

I know plenty of truck drivers from work that drive that way. All I gotta do is hitch a ride! :o

I need a friggen number from this guy just so its easy to contact him. I lost the damn number awhile ago.

Anyways, mtdewracing, I want my damn title. It was part of the deal. Where the **** is it?!!!

FourFiftyFour
09-02-2004, 09:08 AM
someones in trubble

Ryan
09-02-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
someones in trubble

Its really getting on my nerves! I don't understand why this guy can't get back to me. I've said this before, "Maybe its a stolen vehicle."

Toadz400
09-02-2004, 08:42 PM
Damn that sucks, if you don't get it anytime soon, put it in the trader feedback section.

I-7
09-03-2004, 06:17 AM
Does he live in New York?

09-03-2004, 06:37 AM
Post his address I'm sure someone on here will help you.

Ryan
09-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Damn that sucks, if you don't get it anytime soon, put it in the trader feedback section.

I've already done that.

mojave11, He leaves in PA. I believe the town is called Greensburge or something like that.

exrider360
09-03-2004, 08:42 AM
get a ride with one of your truck drivers and head down there with some badasses. you knwo were he lives

DEAL
09-03-2004, 09:40 AM
He sold you a quad .. that he probably didn't even know had problems .. it ran fine .. he sold it where is as is .. I don't think the guy was trying to screw you.

Ralph
09-03-2004, 10:04 AM
it seems like he was supposed to send him a title but never did

Toadz400
09-03-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
He sold you a quad .. that he probably didn't even know had problems .. it ran fine .. he sold it where is as is .. I don't think the guy was trying to screw you.

You missed the part where he said that the guy told him a title was included...so I think some screwing was involved in this one:huh .

derekhonda
09-04-2004, 02:04 AM
surely you got a bill of sale with his address and phone number, and stating that he sold you the quad on a certain date etc...right? Im not taking his side by anymeans, but if you didnt, there may be no documentation of your guys' transaction at all, and if it is stolen, it will look like you did it.

Good luck, and if you know his town, look up their local police department, explain to them the scenerio, and see if they cant help you out in any way.

Ryan
09-07-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
surely you got a bill of sale with his address and phone number, and stating that he sold you the quad on a certain date etc...right? Im not taking his side by anymeans, but if you didnt, there may be no documentation of your guys' transaction at all, and if it is stolen, it will look like you did it.

Good luck, and if you know his town, look up their local police department, explain to them the scenerio, and see if they cant help you out in any way.

Good idea.

I got a contract stating he sold me the quad on a certain date for the amout of money. I just didn't get his address and the phone number was not included.

Ralph
09-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Good idea.

I got a contract stating he sold me the quad on a certain date for the amout of money. I just didn't get his address and the phone number was not included.

take it to the dmv and they can make you a new one if you have a dmv

Ryan
09-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
take it to the dmv and they can make you a new one if you have a dmv

I was told this buy another person. But wouldn't they look up the vid numbers and notice that the atv doesn't belong to me? I could show them the contract of who I bought it from. But mtdewracing said the quad isn't in his name. He said he forgot to change it when he bought it off from somebody else?

derekhonda
09-07-2004, 06:08 PM
and none of this raised suspicion to you?

Ralph
09-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
and none of this raised suspicion to you?

all he needs to do is sign the back of the title, the dmv has nothing with who owns it unless its registerd, wich it obviously isnt. They have no proof he never signed the back of the title since he didnt give it to you. just say he told you he lost it and that he gave you a bill of sale so u could give it to the dmv to get a new one. Your safe...

And they wont give u any trouble unless it comes up stolen, wich if it does u have the bill of sale wich will convict him and get you your money back.

Ryan
09-07-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
all he needs to do is sign the back of the title, the dmv has nothing with who owns it unless its registerd, wich it obviously isnt. They have no proof he never signed the back of the title since he didnt give it to you. just say he told you he lost it and that he gave you a bill of sale so u could give it to the dmv to get a new one. Your safe...

And they wont give u any trouble unless it comes up stolen, wich if it does u have the bill of sale wich will convict him and get you your money back.

I sure hope its not stolen. I already got 1,500 into this thing. No sense of getting my money back.

I will try this though.

Ralph
09-07-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
I sure hope its not stolen. I already got 1,500 into this thing. No sense of getting my money back.

I will try this though.

the parts you purchased are legaly yours, they cant take that from you.

YFZ450Ridr
09-07-2004, 09:53 PM
well all i can say is good luck with what ever you do!