PDA

View Full Version : Sandfest @ Little Sahara...w/ bands?

zephead400ex
08-31-2004, 09:17 AM
Alright guys, ledofthezep and I are working to get a couple bands down to LS for Sandfest. Donnie is being very cool and is very interested in have the bands come down.

Our buddy Rob is the lead singer for My Fathers Gun, very cool band! He is in another band too, Buckshot, but MFG is awesome and actually from Lawrence.
www.myfathersgun.com

We have been hanging out w/ Kaotic Circle since high school. All these guys are very down to earth and kick major *****.
www.kaoticcircle.com

What's your guys's thoughts on having bands at the dunes one night?

zephead400ex
09-01-2004, 08:30 AM
Seriously, do you guys want to see some bands at the dunes? Can't believe there weren't any post last night. Anyway, I'm telling you guys, My Fathers Gun wants to play down there! If you guys don't want to see any bands down there then we won't bust our balls trying to get them down there.

Peace

GoOn3
09-01-2004, 08:38 AM
I think it would be cool. Where would they play? Making it more of a party atmosphere would be just fine with me!

zephead400ex
09-01-2004, 09:14 AM
They would probably play over towards the Oasis, the gas station there on the dunes.

Hey man, My Fathers Gun plays a lot in KC. I was up there this past Friday to see Ill Nino and Soulfly, kick ***** show!

later

DaleJrFan
09-01-2004, 02:19 PM
i agree with above, having some live entertainment would be great for the atmosphere.

ledofthezep
09-02-2004, 09:08 AM
Well kaoticcircle won't be able to make it; they're booked all weekend during sandfest. One of the guys in Buckshot, a newly formed band talked with the owner of the oasis yesterday, not sure what came of their conversation; but as soon as I find out I'll post.;)

zephead400ex
09-02-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by ledofthezep
Well kaoticcircle won't be able to make it; they're booked all weekend during sandfest. One of the guys in Buckshot, a newly formed band talked with the owner of the oasis yesterday, not sure what came of their conversation; but as soon as I find out I'll post.;)

zephead400ex
09-07-2004, 12:54 PM
As it looks now, Buckshot will be playing for sure. A guy from Buckshot (also plays in My Fathers Gun) is trying to get some other bands from Wichita to come down. One of the bands is Cymbience. These guys are good. There is at least 1 more band that Rob is trying to get but the name slips me right now.

It's gonna be a great time, can't wait!

Cymbiance's website.
http://www.cymbiance.com

Buckshot does not have a website, but I'll tell ya, these guys do kick *****!

later