PDA

View Full Version : Well, it finally happened...

cody anderson
08-31-2004, 07:31 AM
My girlfriend and I of five and a half years broke up yesterday. Basicallly what this comes down to is I chose quads over her. I decided I didn't want to feel guilty anymore about going riding or racing. I mean, WTF? Should I? Was she hot? HELL YEAH SHE IS! But that's besides the point, there are plenty of other hot *** chicks out there that like to watch races....... RIGHT? Don't get me wrong, this really sucks *****. But I guess you have to decide what your priorities are, right?

Pappy
08-31-2004, 07:33 AM
man i thought you were coming out of the closet:devil:

08-31-2004, 07:40 AM
he kinda is

Atreyu
08-31-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
My guyfreind and I of five and a half years broke up yesterday. Basicallly what this comes down to is I chose quads over him. I decided I didn't want to feel guilty anymore about going riding or racing. I mean, WTF? Should I? Was he hot? HELL YEAH HE IS! But that's besides the point, there are plenty of other hot *** dudes out there that like to watch races....... RIGHT? Don't get me wrong, this really sucks *****. But I guess you have to decide what your priorities are, right?

:eek2: :rolleyes: Didn't know you swung that way cody..

08-31-2004, 07:56 AM
Lmfao, Cody, You are a bit of a femme...... Is it true?:confused:

:blah:

exrider360
08-31-2004, 07:57 AM
i would to what was she doing

cody anderson
08-31-2004, 07:58 AM
WTF? How do you get that out of my post?

Rdhanded2
08-31-2004, 08:04 AM
Did she try to make you feel guilty, or b*tch at you all the time for riding? I don't know, but I would be really hard pressed to break up with a girlfriend of 5 1/2 years because of riding. She has put up with it this long. I guess I don't know the whole story, but that is a long relationship to walk away from.

cody anderson
08-31-2004, 08:15 AM
I felt like I had to hide it or something if I went riding. That's bull$hit! She said I was "obsessed". Maybe I am, but I'm f*ckin good at it too. It's a long story. But I basically had to choose between her and riding. I know that I'll NEVER quit riding... So I figured screw it... She'll come back, they always come back...

Pappy
08-31-2004, 08:17 AM
my advice to all men....

do what you want to do at all times from day one. if they dont like the places you go, or the things you do then the relationaship is doomed from the start.

Quad18star
08-31-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
my advice to all men....

do what you want to do at all times from day one. if they dont like the places you go, or the things you do then the relationaship is doomed from the start. Pappy , can I give you a number for one of my buddy's so that you can call him and tell him this?? I swear his girlfriend has him so whipped that he can hardly even go for a crap without his b!tch having to know where he's going or her being there. Sucks when you call a friend to go have a guys night out , or call to go riding and the b!tch has to tag along .

Pappy
08-31-2004, 08:29 AM
its in a womans nature to try and mold us into thier image of thier perfect man.

using thier own preaching against them, by use of the word "perfect". they admit men arent perfect so thier efforts to make us that way are futile:o

08-31-2004, 08:33 AM
When my ole lady starts chewin on my arse I just tell her ta STFU and go make me a turkey pot pie....:mad:

:D :D

bansheeguy77
08-31-2004, 08:49 AM
my advice to all men....

do what you want to do at all times from day one. if they dont like the places you go, or the things you do then the relationaship is doomed from the start.

yeah thats very good advice...never change your life for a woman cause most of the time they wont be there in the end anyway, so do what you want and live ur life for you. if they fit in there then they are good.

WOracing
08-31-2004, 08:54 AM
wtf....im dumping mine today:D

08-31-2004, 09:11 AM
Can we see a pic of this chick that is hot and now single?????

Ralph
08-31-2004, 09:12 AM
You wouldnt happen to have any pictures for blackmail do you? if you do why dont u send me them and i will evaluate them and give you further consultation on what to do. You have my e-mail:D :macho

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 09:23 AM
im sorry to hear the news cody, but in a way, i guess it can be a good thing, u dont have to worry about her getting mad bc you are riding or racing anymore, there are plenty of nice girls that would fully support your racing and even some that do race or would want to race, so everything happens for a reason and youll someday find out why this happened and you'll look back and have no regrets about what you did.

08-31-2004, 09:29 AM
CdaleChick there are not too many girls like you in the world!:(

dirtmomma
08-31-2004, 09:29 AM
She said I was "obsessed".

:eek: :eek2: :o My husband told me this the other day too :huh it pissed me off a little bit!!! He's just mad cuz his quad is down & he also says i spend all his $$ on parts :( so now I"m done till I go to work, then I think I'll be buying a new one hehe that'll really piss him off :blah: naw he wouldn't care ;)

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by GNCCer
CdaleChick there are not too many girls like you in the world!:(

good thing! Less competition.........

j/k! :D :p

tore up
08-31-2004, 09:35 AM
WTF? How do you get that out of my post?

We can get Aliens outta your post if we look hard enough!!!! :D

cody anderson
08-31-2004, 10:00 AM
I even bought this chick a f*cking YFZ!!!:grr:

Dan_Guetter
08-31-2004, 10:07 AM
shes hot cody, but shes not a 10.......

i know you can find a perfect 10 in waconia minnesota........
.......hahahahahahaahahaahahahaahahh

08-31-2004, 10:12 AM
I still think we need to se a pic!!!

lol
08-31-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS

lol dnt get it...............wait, r u really banned or what?

cody anderson
08-31-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS

I'll get one at the Dirt Riot this year...

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 10:17 AM
Cody you had a girlfriend? haha that's awesome. Ok anyways I think if you are with someone they need to support you 100% in what you do. Even if it's racing quads, they need to support you. If they really wanted to be with you and loved you enough they would realize that you can't give up something that you love to do. It's not fair to have to be with someone that has to complain about what you do. I mean if someone wanted me to stop riding, I would'nt. It's not fair because it's what I want to do. If I was dating someone that loved racing and had to travel around the world to race, I would support him 100% because he's doing what makes him happy. (I've already been in that situation, and it worked out fine because he invited me places. The only difference it was racing cars not quads) If you invited her to your races and where ever you went theres no reason for her to complain because you invited her along! I mean she wouldn't have to go with you everytime but if you made the offer of letting her come then oh well, that's her loss! I want someone that supports me riding and would let me race. ( Eventually ) And if I wasn't given that option, well I will be single for the rest of my life. It's just so unfair to have someone crush your dreams. No matter what you do, you need support. And if you don't get it, well you don't need her!

Besides everyone has a soulmate out there, the fun part is trying to find them!

400grl
08-31-2004, 10:17 AM
Cody - good for you. You should never change who you are to please a woman......women are impossible to please anyway!! ;) You will make yourself nuts trying to be what someone else wants you to be........you have learned something alot of men way older than you haven't figured out yet!! It's going to suck for a little while, but I'm sure you have some friends who can take you out and get your mind off of it!!! ;) Enjoy yourself - you are FREEEEEEEE!!! :D

Honda4trax250x
08-31-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
im sorry to hear the news cody, but in a way, i guess it can be a good thing, u dont have to worry about her getting mad bc you are riding or racing anymore, there are plenty of nice girls that would fully support your racing and even some that do race or would want to race, so everything happens for a reason and youll someday find out why this happened and you'll look back and have no regrets about what you did.

whoa long time no see

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 10:45 AM

HEY CODY YOU CAN BUY ME A YFZ AND I WONT COMPLAIN AT ALL! haha ;)

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
whoa long time no see

lol ive been lurking around occassionally...been doing a lot of stuff with texasatvs bc i am a moderator on that forum, but im still here, dont worry

lukester720
08-31-2004, 10:48 AM
It seems to me that most women expect you to be similar to their fathers. If they go out and have fun they will assume you will do the same thing, if her father is whipped don't expect to go do much without her getting bent out of shape.

Like everyone else said, you got to let them know what your about from the begining, even if you just want to mess around you still need to let them know from the start. Its a lot easier that way!;)

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 10:58 AM
I think if a guy told me he didn't like me and just wanted to "mess around with me" I would kick him in the nads. That's just wrong! But then again, if you lead someone on to believe you like them then all the sudden stop talking to them, that's also wrong. hm...I'd kick there butt either way!

Pappy
08-31-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by lukester720
It seems to me that most women expect you to be similar to their fathers. If they go out and have fun they will assume you will do the same thing, if her father is whipped don't expect to go do much without her getting bent out of shape.

^ very well put!

when i started dating (now my wife of some 14 years) i trained her correctly. from day 1 i did what i wanted to do, i was late picking her up, early dropping her off. if she complained i was that much later the next day. i would go racing, hunting or just OUT and i expected her to deal with it. well she did. she is with me for me...not for what i do for her or where i take her.

08-31-2004, 11:01 AM
The chicks on this site are freaking great!!!!!!

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 11:04 AM
Oh and I forgot to add: It's better to find someone that has a lot of the same interests as you do. Take my word for it. It's hard trying to sit there and watch something you don't like, I had to do it for almost two years, but I did it just to make them happy! Now only if he liked quads it would've been so much easier!:blah:

UglyMotha™
08-31-2004, 11:06 AM
The chicks on this site are freaking great!!!!!!

your one lonely kid, arn't ya :o

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by hot450girl
Oh and I forgot to add: It's better to find someone that has a lot of the same interests as you do. Take my word for it. It's hard trying to sit there and watch something you don't like, I had to do it for almost two years, but I did it just to make them happy! Now only if he liked quads it would've been so much easier!:blah:

yeah i hear ya! it sounds kinda bad but i really dont try to date guys that arent at least into riding four wheelers, they dont have to race but with me ALWAYS racing or going to the track, it would be sort of pointless to drag some guy that has no interest at all in the sport to do that almost every weekend!

08-31-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
your one lonely kid, arn't ya :o

LOL NO I spent 8 hours in a jiggly room sat night I am fine for a couple days now!!!!!!

UglyMotha™
08-31-2004, 11:13 AM
LMAO

lukester720
08-31-2004, 11:39 AM
I think if a guy told me he didn't like me and just wanted to "mess around with me" I would kick him in the nads. That's just wrong! But then again, if you lead someone on to believe you like them then all the sudden stop talking to them, that's also wrong. hm...I'd kick there butt either way!

Thats not really how I used to say it, that was just a general idea.

I used to say"before we go out tonight I just want to let you know that I'm not really looking to get into a relationship right now, I just want to have fun being single."

This way you find out what the womans intentions are, they may be thinking the same thing! If not it gives them fair warning that you won't be tied down. If you find out that she's the woman of your dreams you can always tell her how great she is and how you could see yourself having a meaningful relationship with her. I find that women appreciate the honesty, and that works out better for everybody involved.:blah:

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 11:40 AM
Yeah I get what you're trying to say! But I still would kick someone in the nads if they said that. If some girls are all about scrumpin and dumpin, go for it! At least you are being honest with the chick, that's what makes you a good person:blah:

I guess it just would be hard if I liked the guy and he was like, " oh sorry I just want to scrump." Haha you know what I mean? I know I sound like an idiot but in my head it makes perfect sense!

400grl
08-31-2004, 11:44 AM
lol!!!! (about the jiggly room!) :)

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 11:46 AM
Yeah I get what you're trying to say! But I still would kick someone in the nads if they said that. If some girls are all about scrumpin and dumpin, go for it! At least you are being honest with the chick, that's what makes you a good person:blah:

I guess it just would be hard if I liked the guy and he was like, " oh sorry I just want to scrump." Haha you know what I mean? I know I sound like an idiot but in my head it makes perfect sense!

yeah, i agree, the least u can do is be honest, i hate when a guy talks about the future (with me) and then he tells me a few days later he isnt ready for a relationship.....wow and they say women cant make up our mind?????LOL

i like guys that are straight up, bc thats how i am, im brutally honest and blunt

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 11:48 AM
EXACTLY!

Ralph
08-31-2004, 11:49 AM
enough with the Dr. love chit:o

what happend with the pics???:blah:

lukester720
08-31-2004, 11:51 AM
Thats why you say what I previously posted before the 1st date, and that way you're not leading anyone on.:confused: :o

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 11:52 AM
Hm...the jiggley room....that's a new one!

400grl
08-31-2004, 11:55 AM
Not to Rico!! LOL!!

MY450R
08-31-2004, 12:02 PM
anyway sorry to hear whats going on cody
after a while it gets easier without them believe me
i actually like being single.at first i hated it but now i can do stuff with my friends and go out with girls and not get attached to one girl
im sure that eventually ill settle again but i need a break from that
take it easy for now and see how things go cause if you love her and want to be with her then it'll work out

08-31-2004, 12:03 PM
I was amazed at the number of girls at the jiggly room. I didn't know there were that many girls in columbus that swung both ways. Some of the costomers were better than the entertainment! (is this not the right place to post this?)

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 12:05 PM
I was amazed at the number of girls at the jiggly room. I didn't know there were that many girls in columbus that swung both ways. Some of the costomers were better than the entertainment! (is this not the right place to post this?)

shame on you!!! ;) ;) :D

UglyMotha™
08-31-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
anyway sorry to hear whats going on cody
after a while it gets easier without them believe me
i actually like being single.at first i hated it but now i can do stuff with my friends and go out with girls and not get attached to one girl
im sure that eventually ill settle again but i need a break from that
take it easy for now and see how things go cause if you love her and want to be with her then it'll work out

amen! when my chick dumped me I went into a depression and everything thought the world was coming to an end but as time goes by you learn to live it up, i'm having the time of my life now, I ride everyday do whatever whenever i want and never have to worry bout a second oppinion

86350x
08-31-2004, 12:14 PM
My girlfriend and I of five and a half years broke up yesterday. Basicallly what this comes down to is I chose quads over her. I decided I didn't want to feel guilty anymore about going riding or racing. I mean, WTF? Should I? Was she hot? HELL YEAH SHE IS! But that's besides the point, there are plenty of other hot *** chicks out there that like to watch races....... RIGHT? Don't get me wrong, this really sucks *****. But I guess you have to decide what your priorities are, right?

You made the right decision. I did this like 2 and a half years ago. She'll wanna come back, but just say be gone with you women.

Btw, nothing wrong with a little time spent at the jiggly room. I could post some pics why:confused:

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 12:20 PM
I've never heard of "the jiggley room"

86350x
08-31-2004, 12:27 PM
Deja vu,silo's, studi0 10 studio11, cheeta's, million dollar saloon, spanky's,cady's and the list goes on.

The jiggly room was Al Bundy's hang out. It's a good name, suprised someone hasn't used it for there clubb yet:confused:

400grl
08-31-2004, 12:34 PM
Babe's and Bourbon Street are my faves! :)

08-31-2004, 12:44 PM
Jiggly rooms are cool, well besides the one in WV that we go to on the hatfield rides..:o

And I read about women not makin up their minds and stuff. A pregnant women is about 1,000 times worse....:eek2:

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 12:46 PM
Ah I got ya. I've been to alcatraz, the panthenon club, and the landing strip. It's funny to be the only woman that walks in there that ins't working there :D I've only been a couple of times and I've had my share of fun! ;)

zephead400ex
08-31-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Rico
And I read about women not makin up their minds and stuff. A pregnant women is about 1,000 times worse....:eek2:

Sorry man, that was your fault!:) Always assume the "little guys" can swim:devil:

08-31-2004, 01:03 PM
Ah I got ya. I've been to alcatraz, the panthenon club, and the landing strip. It's funny to be the only woman that walks in there that ins't working there :D I've only been a couple of times and I've had my share of fun! ;) Trust me if you would have been at pure platnum sat night you would not have been the only girl there having their share of fun!!!

pa_countryboy
08-31-2004, 01:14 PM
I have 2 things to say about this thread
1. hot450grl you figgen rock.
2. Cody I know exactly how ya feel bud I just broke up with my girlfriend for the same reasons I was tired of feelin guilty when I went ridin. Even though she knew how much I rode in the begining and said she didn't want to change me she still tried and started makin me feel bad about ridin. Its nice now I get to ride all the time, well once I get the 400 back togther and I also have the money to fix it now. I forgot how nice freedom was.

86350x
08-31-2004, 01:27 PM
Ah I got ya. I've been to alcatraz, the panthenon club, and the landing strip. It's funny to be the only woman that walks in there that ins't working there :D I've only been a couple of times and I've had my share of fun! ;)

So you and corry both like naked chicks too?:confused:

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 01:34 PM
Thank you pa-countryboy for the compliment! It's greatly appreciated! Ok I never said I "liked" naked chicks, but I am comfortable telling you that I go to "gentle mens" clubs. I know I like men so it's all a bunch of innocent fun! It all started when the ex would go all the time and finally I invited myself along. The girls that work there are really nice too. I don't have a lot of girl friends so it's nice to talk to chicks from time to time. (Even though they are naked ) I just enjoy going every once in a while with my one best friend (girl) or my guy friends! ;)

cody anderson
08-31-2004, 01:40 PM
I think I'm in love.:blah:

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 01:45 PM
you guys are so funny ;) there is much about us chicks u dont know about :blah:

and cody u crack me up :D

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 01:57 PM
Yeah Cody you're a funny guy! There's a lot people don't know about me and let's keep it that way! :blah: Oh and why does it say "jon guetter is a pimp" under your name? :confused:

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 02:01 PM
Yeah Cody you're a funny guy! There's a lot people don't know about me and let's keep it that way! :blah: Oh and why does it say "jon guetter is a pimp" as your name? :confused:

hey do u race any of the national races?????

and i guess its cuz jon boy is a P-I-M-P! hehehe

Cody when are you supposed to come down to Texas?????? I got my Dale running so when you do, we need to hit up some tracks! :D

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 02:03 PM
hey do u race any of the national races?????

and i guess its cuz jon boy is a P-I-M-P! hehehe

Cody when are you supposed to come down to Texas?????? I got my Dale running so when you do, we need to hit up some tracks! :D

HahaYeah that must be it! No I don't race at any of the nationals, actually I don't really race at all yet except at our sand dunes. I haven't really gotten into the whole racing thing. I like watching it but not as much as I like watching freestyle! :blah:

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 02:07 PM
HahaYeah that must be it! No I don't race at any of the nationals, actually I don't really race at all yet except at our sand dunes. I haven't really gotten into the whole racing thing. I like watching it but not as much as I like watching freestyle! :blah:

oh thats cool! im wanting to go to little sahara soon with my cannondale, i know ill love it!

cody anderson
08-31-2004, 02:57 PM
Oh, it says that he's a pimp from when he did the back flip. I need to change that now. That's pretty old... Anyways, I know I'm going to the dunes in a couple of months so I'll be close then. But I don't know when I'm going to Texas...

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 03:01 PM
Ok that makes a little more sense why it said that! I love the sand dunes. I was supposed to go up north to silver lake in two weeks but instead I am going on vacation! Ah well I can go to the dunes another time. You still going to the riot Cody?

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 03:04 PM
Oh, it says that he's a pimp from when he did the back flip. I need to change that now. That's pretty old... Anyways, I know I'm going to the dunes in a couple of months so I'll be close then. But I don't know when I'm going to Texas...

well make sure u let me know when you come down here!

Wired
08-31-2004, 03:18 PM
the avatar speaks for itself

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 03:20 PM
Ahahahahahahahah! That's funny....mean, but funny.

cody anderson
08-31-2004, 03:23 PM
Dude, that picture sucks. I just got done racing a moto at Casey, IL. in that pic.

Take that $hit off...:rolleyes:

zephead400ex
08-31-2004, 03:24 PM
oh thats cool! im wanting to go to little sahara soon with my cannondale, i know ill love it!

LS, OK? Hell ya!!! Let's go! Come up for Sandfest, we are trying to get 2 bands to come play. But actually, that isn't the best weekend to do a lot of riding...on the sand:devil:

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 03:49 PM
Dude, that picture sucks. I just got done racing a moto at Casey, IL. in that pic.

LMAO you say that about every pic of u! :D

cody anderson
08-31-2004, 04:00 PM
Because it's true in every pic. I swear to god people only take pictures of me when I just get done with a f*ckin moto! I don't know what the deal is!?!?!?

KAra, are you and Chasity going to meet me and my friends at the sand dunes this fall?

FourFiftyFour
08-31-2004, 04:04 PM
Because it's true in every pic. I swear to god people only take pictures of me when I just get done with a f*ckin moto! I don't know what the deal is!?!?!?

KAra, are you and Chasity going to meet me and my friends at the sand dunes this fall?

what days are yall going to be there? im sure if we have nothing going on then well love to go

08-31-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Wired
the avatar speaks for itself HA! Look at that goofey lookin F@^&er!:P lol kidding:blah:

AtvMxRider
08-31-2004, 04:37 PM
man i thought you were coming out of the closet:devil:

He did that's the real reason she left him:eek2:

86350x
08-31-2004, 07:18 PM

Lmao!

86350x
08-31-2004, 07:20 PM
Thank you pa-countryboy for the compliment! It's greatly appreciated! Ok I never said I "liked" naked chicks, but I am comfortable telling you that I go to "gentle mens" clubs. I know I like men so it's all a bunch of innocent fun! It all started when the ex would go all the time and finally I invited myself along. The girls that work there are really nice too. I don't have a lot of girl friends so it's nice to talk to chicks from time to time. (Even though they are naked ) I just enjoy going every once in a while with my one best friend (girl) or my guy friends! ;)

I would feel weird doing that. Some chicks rubbin her stuff in my face, and my gf is watching:confused: strange:confused:

MotoX3
08-31-2004, 07:30 PM
why no neked pics yet?:confused:

jay's 300
08-31-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Rico

U got that right! I just found out yesterday that we're having a boy! She's 15 weeks and 4 days according to the ultrasound! :blah: (figured I would throw that in there, lol)

hot450girl
08-31-2004, 10:23 PM
Yeah I just pretty much went to play keno...haha I always won a lot of money. I don't go anymore and I haven't in over a year. I was young and crazy! I like going to canada and the bars over there, now that's some REAL fun! haha home of Danny's. (Yeah corry that's what I'm talking about!) I couldn't image seeing "anaconda" or all those other huge *** hairy foreign men! :blah:

ultimate2girl
08-31-2004, 11:02 PM
HEY CODY YOU CAN BUY ME A YFZ AND I WONT COMPLAIN AT ALL! haha ;)

lol thats what i was thinking, but if a YFZ didnt shut her up nothing wouldve, your better off without her

Big400EX
08-31-2004, 11:35 PM
Well sorry to hear about that, It's part of life, she obviously wasn't the one.

QuadJunkies
09-01-2004, 12:12 AM
My girlfriend and I of five and a half years broke up yesterday. Basicallly what this comes down to is I chose quads over her. I decided I didn't want to feel guilty anymore about going riding or racing. I mean, WTF? Should I? Was she hot? HELL YEAH SHE IS! But that's besides the point, there are plenty of other hot *** chicks out there that like to watch races....... RIGHT? Don't get me wrong, this really sucks *****. But I guess you have to decide what your priorities are, right? cody, you just need to find yorself a women that shares the same interest"equally" and your problem will be solved.........:D ;)

86350x
09-01-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
cody, you just need to find yorself a women that shares the same interest"equally" and your problem will be solved.........:D ;)

Qj is trying to tell you she's interested:D

You'll be suprised on how much more money your going to have. Buy yourself a new toy, like a snowmobile. Hit some jiggly rooms with your buds.

"I like going to canada and the bars over there, now that's some REAL fun! haha home of Danny's. (Yeah corry that's what I'm talking about!)"

Danny's? Is this a catty thing I"m not aware of:confused:

But yeah, I have fun over there too. It's alot more wild towards toronto, windsor is only pg 13....................

cody anderson
09-01-2004, 07:04 AM
Ok that makes a little more sense why it said that! I love the sand dunes. I was supposed to go up north to silver lake in two weeks but instead I am going on vacation! Ah well I can go to the dunes another time. You still going to the riot Cody?

Damn right I'm going to the Riot, I'm getting my ticket today.

UglyMotha™
09-01-2004, 07:22 AM

i'll be at silverlake in 3 weeks sept 24-26, why don't you postpone your trip till then, and you can show me around http://www.********forums.com/forums/images/smilies/eyebrows.gif

QuadJunkies
09-01-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by 86350x
Qj is trying to tell you she's interested:D

.......... :eek: :o :p no I wasnt!!!! lol...... I just know in my house riding or buying mods have never been an issue,only thing we may squabbble about is ......Who gets the new mod first..........:D

MY450R
09-01-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
:eek: :o :p no I wasnt!!!! lol...... I just know in my house riding or buying mods have never been an issue,only thing we may squabbble about is ......Who gets the new mod first..........:D
YEAH RUB IT IN OK?

hot450girl
09-01-2004, 01:31 PM
Damn right I'm going to the Riot, I'm getting my ticket today.

I don't think I am going now. I'll have to see later on this month but as on now, I'm pretty sure I'm not!

Jeffksf
09-01-2004, 01:49 PM

Bad move there:D

Good job dumping her

cody anderson
09-01-2004, 02:41 PM
I don't think I am going now. I'll have to see later on this month but as on now, I'm pretty sure I'm not!

Oh your going all right! I thought you were going there next week too?:confused:

trick450r
09-01-2004, 02:52 PM
My boyfriend and I of five and a half years broke up yesterday. Basicallly what this comes down to is I chose quads over him yes miguel was mad....i might acually go back to him (those tight *** leather paints get me hot). I decided I didn't want to feel guilty anymore about going riding or racing. I mean, WTF? Should I? Was he hot? HELL YEAH HE IS! But that's besides the point, there are plenty of other hot *** ***s out there that like to watch races....... RIGHT? Don't get me wrong, this really sucks *****. But I guess you have to decide what your priorities are, right?

oh boy cody:rolleyes: :devil: :eek2: :huh

hot450girl
09-01-2004, 05:30 PM
Oh your going all right! I thought you were going there next week too?:confused: .

Haha news travels fast, doesn't it? I am next week but I don't think I am for the riot because everyone will be so busy and I don't want to be a tag along ( if you know what I mean ) So I might just sit this one out. I'm going to have to see as the riot gets closer.

cody anderson
09-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I talked to jon last night...

You better be a the Riot...:macho

hot450girl
09-01-2004, 06:43 PM
Well Mr. Anderson it's not up to me! I don't live in Cali so it's kind of hard to be able to go there and get around without having to tag along everywhere and be in the way! Like I said I am going to have to see once we get closer to October. :blah: