PDA

View Full Version : Shock Question

Dust_1503
08-30-2004, 09:40 PM
I have Works Triple rates w/ rez and they are way too soft, I was wondering if i could salvage them by sending them to Derisi and having them put the pro mellenium kit in them and getting them revalved for me. Or would i be better off just saving up and getting TCS shocks, i'm sorta going with TCS right now, Since i don't know how much better works shock could possibly get.

yellerfour00
09-01-2004, 08:34 PM
The name says it WORKS they are all really soft like that if ur 150 pound rider u mays well say ur 200 pounds maybe it will be right

JOEX
09-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Dust_1503
I have Works Triple rates w/ rez and they are way too soft, I was wondering if i could salvage them by sending them to Derisi and having them put the pro mellenium kit in them and getting them revalved for me. Or would i be better off just saving up and getting TCS shocks, i'm sorta going with TCS right now, Since i don't know how much better works shock could possibly get. I have heard many good things about the DeRisi Pro Millenium set up.

TM426
09-01-2004, 09:49 PM
I sent my shocks out to Derisi racing (works triple rates) I will post my opinion after I try them out. Santo Is a very nice guy I called him at 9:00PM his time and he talked to me about my shocks and set up. customer service could not get any better.:macho

Dust_1503
09-01-2004, 10:29 PM
Wow, yeah let me know how they do i'm really curious in how they come out, i've heard good things about his other shocks but never heard about his exp with works.

TM426
09-01-2004, 10:36 PM
I will, I cant wait to try them out. All I have heard was good things.