PDA

View Full Version : My computer has taken a major dump!

redroost85
08-30-2004, 05:22 PM
Just wanted to vent this. About 10 days ago, my computer just went belly up for no apparent reason....like nothing works. This is the longest I have ever gone without checking EXriders....and well, it's kind of depressing.:( I miss reading all the crazy *** posts and seeing all the hot pics, etc...

I'm on a friend's computer right now....so maybe I can check my stuff like once a week.:o

Man, I miss all you guys and gals on here...didn't know what I had till it was gone.

Oh yeah....the drive to my computer exited this world via my 12 gauge, lol!:devil: I needed to upgrade anyhow...just a little slow I guess.:p

lukester720
08-30-2004, 07:40 PM
Oh yeah....the drive to my computer exited this world via my 12 gauge, lol! I needed to upgrade anyhow...just a little slow I guess.

Thats a good way to get rid of the evidence, you don't have to worry about it falling into the cops hands now!:devil:

Big400EX
08-30-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by lukester720
Thats a good way to get rid of the evidence, you don't have to worry about it falling into the cops hands now!:devil:

LMAO. I wonder what he was looking at or doing in order to get the virus to get his computer to "dump".:macho

SmokinEX
08-31-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Big400EX
LMAO. I wonder what he was looking at or doing in order to get the virus to get his computer to "dump".:macho

i clicked a link on this site last week and my puter shut down and never turned back on :rolleyes:

lukester720
08-31-2004, 10:35 AM
Do you have Norton Antivirus or anything?