View Full Version : Where in ct?

yfzracer220
08-30-2004, 04:51 PM
Where does everyone in the Ct area ride. I'm looking for some people to ride with. I would like to ride everyday but never have anyone to go with.

Motoktm233
08-30-2004, 08:04 PM
There is a good place in rocky hill ct. The have a D/B track, Kids track and a Quad only track. It is located in Rocky Hill. The tracks are great. They have year long memberships and a day ride cost 30 bucks. its definetly worth it, they keep the tracks watered and groomed so track conditions are always awsome. There web address is www.ctrivermotocross.com. Hope that helps!

Motoktm233
08-31-2004, 07:27 PM
Sorry, the web adress is www.ctmotocross.com.

mcshaw16
09-01-2004, 07:45 AM
Yeah man, there isn't much for CT area riding that I've found other than rocky hill. Where in CT do you live? I live in Enfield and I'm always looking for places and people to ride with

Motoktm233
09-01-2004, 01:30 PM
I live in the new london area. I ride dirt bikes but im not to shabby on a four wheeler. Let me know next time you head up. im usually there on sundays from 9 to 12. I have a ktm125sx number 233.

newts400ex
09-06-2004, 07:38 PM
to start things off ct is a terrible state, by law the dep has to provide a place for us to ride. and it doesnt look like they are moving their fat you know what i mean (im not sure on the profanity pollicy) i hae lived in ct all my live and have riden here for 10 years and they dep and cops have been bustin my balls all along but any way i dont know of any where leagly to ride, but i hear there is a club somewhere in ct that has places and "ins" but im not sure we need to be on the state about riding places.we need to rise up and show the state that they need to provide us places to ride instead of provideing us ticets and trouble

muff
09-08-2004, 06:44 PM
yfzracer where in ct you live?

there are a few places, all you need is friends with land or access to sand/gravel pits and your golden :devil:

http://muff.atvmx.com

any of you guys race neatv?

yfzracer220
09-09-2004, 03:10 PM
I live in Norwich. I know of some places around here but it gets boring quick. Around here is nothing but whoops start to finish. And yes I do race neatv actually in the same class as you. 4stkb only. Only won one race this year at Winchester, But it is my first year and I hardly ride so I guess I can't complain.

muff
09-09-2004, 03:38 PM
whoops get you in shape tho.

and we have a secret little track here. but its only for friends/fellow racers. at southwick talk to me (#47), if your cool with us then we can let you ride once in a while. tracks under construction for now tho