PDA

View Full Version : Timberline Racefest II

robamer
08-30-2004, 04:47 PM
I'm hooked now! I had an awesome time at both Timberline races this year. I'm not a serious racer but I did enjoy getting out there and thrashing my body and my machine. For me it was blast just to be running at the checkered flag with man and machine intact. Thanks for letting me run with you all; I was the fat guy on a red 400ex wearing an old red helmet, tee shirt and work pants. I tried to move quickly out of the way when anyone came up behind me to pass. I might try to make the Mountaintop race this weekend and possibly run more of the other races next year.

How do the other tracks compare to the Timberline course?

BIGBLOCKBILL
08-30-2004, 05:42 PM
I'm glad you had a good time,this is my second full season back and I'm having a blast. Mountaintop isn't too bad just lots of rocks and ruts. The only other race that's left is Thunderbird which I haven't raced yet. Hope to see you there. Bill Marstiller #14

Chino
08-30-2004, 07:31 PM
Bill thunderbird is my hometrack man like 5 mins away from my crib. You know what that means i can party 3 times as hard as i did at timberline and still feel as good. Plus i got a pool table at my crib, if you feel the need to stay somewhere close to the track leme know i got a few big fields you could park that rig in as long as it wasn't rainin the ol man wont care. Plus i may even shower before ya come !!! See ya dis weekend Chinoooooo:macho

03GNCC270
08-31-2004, 01:07 PM
Who won the timberline race?

Pappy
08-31-2004, 01:14 PM
03GNCC270.....is Gore WV near Capon Bridge? i helpoed a buddy move the other night and thought i seen a sign for Gore:confused:

BIGBLOCKBILL
08-31-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by 03GNCC270
Who won the timberline race?

Chris Jenks by about 4 minutes,I got third and was 7 minutes back.

Pappy
08-31-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by BIGBLOCKBILL
Chris Jenks by about 4 minutes,I got third and was 7 minutes back.

you have the points locked up dont ya?

BIGBLOCKBILL
08-31-2004, 02:00 PM
As long as I don't blow it at the last two(I'm thinkin top 5 min.) You goin to MT this weekend. I'd like to hook up and get my wheels.

Pappy
08-31-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by BIGBLOCKBILL
As long as I don't blow it at the last two(I'm thinkin top 5 min.) You goin to MT this weekend. I'd like to hook up and get my wheels.

im supposed to go to georgia for the NQRA but i am keeping an eye on this hurricane do in down there.

pm me your address and ill ship these rims off tomarrow so you will have them on friday just incease.

and keep the hammer down and get that championship!

WOODSRACER349
08-31-2004, 04:33 PM
Timberline was a blast right chino......(me big pimpin denise) lol i looked close enough to 18 lol...what she dun know won't hurt her:p Even tho I ripped my cdi box off and shredded the wires and shot the plug outa the head of my motor i had a blast...I am just about ready for mt top! Best track in pauls series!!!!!:macho
First place is coming home boys!:devil: :macho ....

Bill- Thunderbird sucksssss! I don't see us racing it! I see him rescheduling that one cause that track is a mess!(thats if u wanna call it a track).....and What parts you have that you might wanna get rid of for a 400ex....I have a buddy interested...he said any parts and maybe some wheels!......c-ya at mt top

ITS ON!:macho :blah:

BIGBLOCKBILL
08-31-2004, 05:18 PM
Send me a list of 400 parts your buddy wants and I'll get some prices. I'm lookin for a second overall this year maybe MT or Thunderbird,it sounds like my kind of track. See you this weekend.

Chino
08-31-2004, 06:09 PM
Don't be lookin for no second ovaall, Brotha chino talked to cleo she said man put yo mind to it, you win da race. It's just like cool runnings man think the impossible, and they got it, that's what ur *** better be doing this weekend lappin mine and takin home the big daddy FIRST.

If you want any tips on racing or your riding technique, lemme know i think i can work you into my schedule possibly, i'd say around $45 to $55 bucks a lesson :devil:

BIGBLOCKBILL
08-31-2004, 06:33 PM
I guess I misworded that post,I meant I'm lookin for an additional overall this year. I hope old Miss Cleo is right Chino.

WOODSRACER349
09-01-2004, 03:34 PM
lol Is cleo drinking again?:D