PDA

View Full Version : Service Honda shipping

04-07-2002, 05:22 PM
I ordered some parts a week ago from service honda. Should they have been here by now? I filled out one of their online order forums. They e-mailed me and said they got my order, and everything was good to go. What type of shipping does Service Honda use? UPS? I have a trip planned for this weekend and I need a steering stem if I plan to ride lol. Anyone else have experince with Service Honda turn around time? I will admit there site is great and they make everything easy to do. Thanks

Crypted1
04-07-2002, 06:22 PM
Service is usually very good about shipping. I've ordered quite a bit from them, and I usually get it in a couple of days. Most of the time I have it shipped priorty or next day air. It maby just where you live, they ship UPS. I have factory stem I'll sell you CHEEP.

NacsRacing400
04-07-2002, 06:24 PM
I have ordered from them before and recieved my products within 4 days, but over winter i ordered some parts and they couldnt get them for a few weeks because honda was on back order for those parts. You should get it really soon if it isnt on backorder, but remember it probly isnt there fault if you dont get it on time, usally it is hondas fault.

Leo
04-07-2002, 07:12 PM
My stuff arrived in ~2 weeks.. but I ordered some odd ball stuff that I'm sure they probabl don't stock..

It came FedEx

Leo

Tlongs400
04-07-2002, 08:21 PM
i never have had any problems either,my stuff has always come in 2 or 3 days.and they are easy to deal with.

KJS
04-08-2002, 05:40 PM
I ordered some parts also it all depends on if it is back ordered. It took 5 months for a rubicon front rack and only 6 days for the tank cover. email "pooh" at service honda .

Giz400ex
04-08-2002, 06:25 PM
I've usually got my stuff in 7-10 days, you should be getting it real soon, remember..................patience!!!

Guy400
04-08-2002, 06:32 PM
When I ordered my rear rims from them they came from 2 different warehouses via FedEx in less than 5 days.