PDA

View Full Version : Natalie and Reiser Rock!!!

Quadzilla
08-29-2004, 08:01 PM
Hey all,

I was riding with my kids (boys, 7 and 8 yrs old) today (Sunday 8/29) at Rausch Creek. We were loading up when I looked over and saw that John Natalie and Michelle Reiser had pulled in and were doing some wrenching before riding. The kids have all heard me talk about the racers and have watch many a race with me and knew exactly who they were.

I said, what the hell, lets see if I can get a photo of you two with them. Well I went over with the kids and John had one wheel off his quad and was turning wrenches. I politely asked if he would take a photo with my kids and without any hesitation, he dropped his tools, got up and said "heck yeah". Michelle was standing there also and I asked if she would mind getting in the shot also, and she agreed without hesistation also. They were sooo cool about it and even though my kids were a little shy being around big GNC stars and all, they made them feel "right at home".

On the way out in the truck, the kids were waving and they waved back. Two BIG thumbs up to John and Michelle for taking the time to make two kids day (errr, and one adult as well)!!!! I'll try to post the photo here now.
http://www.gixxer.com/uploads/talie_and_Reiser.jpg

86350x
08-29-2004, 08:03 PM
Very cool:)

tamehart
08-29-2004, 08:12 PM
John and Michelle are very good people. Never had a bad experience with them. Hope you had a good time at Rausch.

SSracingNY
08-29-2004, 08:13 PM
thats awsome. So your kids big fans too?

Quadzilla
08-29-2004, 08:18 PM
They sure are. They love watching the races and watching my vids with me (Quatros Locos, Heuvos, etc...). After we left, they were all excited that they met them and got a photo with them! Again, they made their day, especially after my oldest son's KTM broke. He was bummed until John and Michelle came along, and Michelle sure looks good to dad also!! :D

4wheelboy
08-29-2004, 10:35 PM
dude we were there 2 :eek2: we stayed over nite we were parked int he big campers in the back. jason dunkleburger was there saturday 2 hes so fast its crazy. also randy lehr was there.

Quadzilla
08-30-2004, 06:01 AM
I was there in a blue Yota Sequoya and my friend who was with me had a yellow Hummer (can't miss that truck!).

Tuff4stroke
08-30-2004, 08:27 AM
Hey guys make sure you go purchase John's new DVD(i figured i'd give you a plug John! Hi Michelle! good to see you at southwick)

TIPS AND TRICKS with John Natalie Jr. Presented by BLINGSTAR

Innervision Industries produced this

Call Dave at East Coast or Innervision and i am sure they can hook you up! Rausch Creek was a sponsor too!

smiles
Lynn Sheridan
S R P
Sheridan Race Products

mxdave28
08-30-2004, 05:40 PM
i had a simular experience with john many years back this was before he really made "the scene" big time. i was at my very first gnc race ever which was a TT race and ended up being the last TT event held at Challenger Raceway. anyways john wasnt excatly the most well liked person that weekend due to some bumping and rubbing:rolleyes: ( Hi its the sport get over it) and he was back in his pits working on his now damaged ride and the pit was very busy with wrenches and parts flying all over but, i went up and asked if he could sign my shirt and he said ( in a nice way) Uhh yea but, im kinda busy right now find me later, and i said no problem i completely understand and started walking away, was i disapointed... nope, he was busy as a mofo and then as i was about 10 steps away he yells out Hey man...he come trotting over and said where do i sign.... hehehe JOhn has come a LONG way since that last race and came for the better

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pd0cfe8a53c7cb4be50cc628a83f6afa9/f9939cca.jpg

redroost85
08-30-2004, 06:16 PM
Good story Dave.:)

That shirt there is a definite keeper, lol!:cool:

Challenger Raceway....wow, I haven't been there since I was racing 80's....:eek2: :D

Dust_1503
08-30-2004, 07:19 PM
Thats awesome, John is my favorite rider, and that makes you appreciate them more. Wish i coulda met them when i was at the red bud national. I always feel like a bother though since they are there to race and get ready to race, i don't wana bug them. Wish i could catch them like you did at practice. Lata

400exstud
08-30-2004, 08:49 PM
Man:( I live up in Wisconsin and no racers even come up here. I wish i could meet them.

Fred55
08-30-2004, 10:30 PM
I live in Wi too...but I met all the pros in Ill.

Premis
10-21-2004, 01:20 AM
I personally know John and Michelle and I can easily echo all of the comments above. I have worked with John on several occassions and have basically lived with him for weeks. When we made Tips and Tricks with John we parked our motorhome on their yard for week, we spent two weeks together in Florida filming for Carpe Diem as well. John has helped me and a lot of others out quite a bit. John, Michelle, and both of their families are the kind of people that make this sport fun to be involved in. And John is a hell of a lot of fun to party with!

Brad Phillips
President & C.E.O.
Innervision Industries (http://www.Innervisionindustries.com)