PDA

View Full Version : Honda stuff for sale

mxdave28
08-29-2004, 05:09 PM
Well, im finally bitting the bullet and going to sell off all my stuff so come one come all and buy my stuff....i can get pics just dont have the time right now but, let me know

Will sell the following tires as a complete set for $300 ,buy new for $618

1 set of front radials (kumho) with about 6-7 races on them mounted on Douglas .190 Ult. Billet wheels they are the 3+2 10/5 honda bolt pattern which is 4-144 comes with the chrome lugs. $250

1 set of Turf Tamers with single groove cut with about 4 races on them still in great shape no holes! these are mounted on Douglas .190 red label 8x8 with a 5+3 offset (if i remember correctly) wheels are 2 seasons old now but still look good. $95

complete set of blue Maier 250R plastic front is the 3 piece with race cut fenders. rear has the normal burn marks on right side but has not burned completely through. $100

Renthal handle bars they are called "atv bend" whatever the heck that is, most of us call them ape hangers anyways, $20

i do have some red 250R plastic but, im going to have to take invintory and see excatly what ive got.

i can work on some prices with some stuff but im not going to get crazy with it....its not costing me anything sitting in my garage collecting dust.

mxdave28
08-31-2004, 02:36 PM
ok so apparently i no longer have the ape hanger handle bars anymore i must have given them to the dude that bought my 250r 2 years ago...sorry for the tease on that one