PDA

View Full Version : Nmotion????

#1speedbump
08-29-2004, 01:55 PM
Has anyone used any of Nmotions products? Their pipes are nice but I havent heard much about them. Also they have a 520 & 570 kit available for the R. Any info is appreciated.

kazpr
08-29-2004, 02:42 PM
The shop is just a couple of hours from me. The pipes look very nice. Two of the owners there are hardcore ATV racers. One was a pikes peak and other is a MX racer. I visited there and saw the walsh 450r they are building and the pipes. The pipes look very nice. They showed me all the different dyno sheets they had @ the time. That was before they were testing the BB kits though.

#1speedbump
08-29-2004, 02:50 PM
How did their dyno runs look? were they on a stock motor or modded? have you heard one of their pipes?

kssandduner
08-29-2004, 08:26 PM
My Nmotion pipe is getting shipped on monday. I'll have pics as soon as I get it. The guys are awesome to deal with! Nate gave me some numbers to help get my jetting close, and he said if it's not quite right, to call him immediately and he'll help get me dialed in. All my business will go to them.

Joe

allmixedup047
08-29-2004, 10:07 PM
talked to them in oklahoma this spring and the prices are great on there stuff, and from what i hear they really have there chit together on these new 4strokes. dont count them out in making choices for your 4 stroke stuff. i am going with sparks or them on my pipe. Nate is the guy i talked to, seems like a straight shooter, and knows his quads. they had the dyno down in oklahoma and I and my uncle dan(badhabit) ran on it and they said his 400 was the best built 400 they have ran. it hit 40hp. .1 hp under my r with hrc. hey Joe let me know when you get your pipe and tell me how you like it. im in overland park kansas so im not to far from NMOTION myself. i am really thinking about going with them.