PDA

View Full Version : Cheat lines for games

Mity Mo
08-29-2004, 10:06 AM
I found some cheats for Doom 3 and it tells me to enter this code in my command line???? Anybody know how this works or how to do it? I am having a hard time figuring out where I do tis at. Thanks Mo:confused:

Duncanracer
08-29-2004, 10:16 AM
ctrl + alt + ~

the squiggly line is the button to the left of the 1 key....

dpont cheat, beat the game without cheats,,, i did./.

Mity Mo
08-29-2004, 10:18 AM
So when do I do that cheat? And if you beat that sucka..... I BOW DOWN TO YOU. Thats a cool game but DAMN is it hard!! Mo:eek:

Duncanracer
08-29-2004, 10:20 AM
just type in the code and press enter...as long as it doesnt say its an unknown value or somethign like that then it worked....

yeah the game was a B*tch, and it goes on forever and ever...

even after u get to H3ll and beat the big monster there, u go back into the compound and have to do like 10 more levels....

then u ahve to beat the devil....its fun, oh and play it in the dark....scarier lol

Mity Mo
08-29-2004, 10:22 AM
So where should I type the code. I have no computer skills as far as it goes. i am lucky to type on this thing. Thanks for the help. I cant wait to see this game through. It is definitely a creepy game. I am totally addicted but totally suck at it as well. Mo:p

bluebaron
08-29-2004, 11:58 AM
o man, i remeber playing doom one in the 90s, i just looked at our first computer,, 13 years old!!!!! **** i dont even want to know how much it cost!:eek2:

Duncanracer
08-29-2004, 12:34 PM
you press ctrl + alt + ~

and then type the code and press enter....when u open that thing u cant type anywhere else....

so just type it in...

game was 59$ for me...