PDA

View Full Version : ideas

Rootar
08-28-2004, 09:41 PM
well my 45 foot stepup didnt work out because my dad decided to finish our pipe fence near our shop and it cut my runup in to a curve and i cant get the speed to make it no matter how i go so i just made a 30 foot double instead i didnt get to jump it be cause i finished it right at dark but does any body ideas for me some new jumps i thinkin bout gettin some dirt hauled in for maybe a 50 footer but how would yall think im bored thats why im postin

Big400EX
08-28-2004, 11:33 PM
Got any pics of the area you got to build these jumps on? Try and build some ramps out of aluminum or plywood, it's cheaper then hauling dirt, depending on the material you use, and how much of it.

Rootar
08-29-2004, 09:18 PM
no pics but ill post in the mouroing

Rootar
08-30-2004, 08:00 AM
i think i can get my side piece template of my 5 foot ramp out and finsh it but only if i could suface it with wood because thats all i could afford then id still have to have one truck load of dirt for my landing (7 yards) but would it hold up if i put 2 layers of 1/2 inch cdx and painted both sides of both layers and if i did surfaces it with wood how far could a put my cross braces form each other 16in 12in ? i dont remember i know that im gonna get slack about a wood surafce but i could barley afford the 150 bcuks for the dirt and wood and it woud take me a couple weeks to get that much because of sckool i cant work hardly any. but my 30 footer jumps real nice alot of fun thorws you real nice and level baut what do yall think about my predicament