PDA

View Full Version : Attention Greg Laroque

ATVPRO52
08-28-2004, 01:46 PM
HEY GREG IT'S RICHARD REATH YOU BOUGHT SOME WHEELS AND EXHAUST FROM ADAM PARKS, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WAS MY STUFF HE SOLD FOR ME BUT HAS NEVER PAID ME FOR IT SO I WAS WONDERING HOW MUCH YOU PAID FOR THE WHEELS AND EXHAUST THANKS MAN EMAIL richard@cycleimprovements.com CAUSE I WANNA GET MY DOLLARS FROM IT.

Quad18star
08-28-2004, 09:56 PM
Hey Richard ...... I think I paid $800 for the Hipers ... but I can't remember the exact total right now ... I'll have to check through my papers for the exact price . I will try and get this done by tomorrow . Adam never gave me a reciept for them . He told me that he was selling them to get a set of Honda bolt pattern rims . As for the exhaust ... I never purchased it , but a guy that I race with did . His name is Josh Crump . I think Josh paid $650 for the full system , but don't quote me on it . I will ask him as soon as I see him ..... or you can email him at huevos_250@hotmail.com . If you need to contact me , you can reach me at GregLarocque644@hotmail.com ..... I will try my best to help you out in any way that I can .

You're not the only one having bad luck with Parks at the moment .... I sent him $275 for 2 hoods ... one for my YFZ and another for my friends TRX450R .... this was over 2 weeks ago ( thursday before Loretta's) and I still haven't gotten anything . I've been hounding him about it everyday now for the last week . I'm sorry to hear that he screwed you out of that high amount of money ... I'll try my best to help you get your $$ in anyway that I can ... There was another guy that comes on these forums that was there , that seen me pay Parks for the rims .

ATVPRO52
08-29-2004, 07:33 PM
Hey greg thanks for the info I really appreciate it I will have to deal with Parks some how likely court but hey it'll be fun I wont get you involved in any way thanks again for the help Richard

86350x
08-29-2004, 07:59 PM
I hope everyone gets there stuff/money back! It's losers like this that made me quit buying online!

:grr:

Quad18star
08-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by ATVPRO52
Hey greg thanks for the info I really appreciate it I will have to deal with Parks some how likely court but hey it'll be fun I wont get you involved in any way thanks again for the help Richard Hey man .... I'm just out to help a fellow rider out . Let me know if you need any other info . By the way , I paid $900 for the rims ... I just looked at what I had wrote down ( keep track of every penny i spend on the YFZ) . I know what it's like to get screwed and I don't want you to get screwed out of this deal . I myself am still waiting on my hoods , and will take further action this week if nothing shows up . Like I said , if you need any other info feel free to contact me through email GregLarocque644@hotmail.com or call me (705) 983-4200 .