PDA

View Full Version : My friend needs exhaust...

JWhite
08-28-2004, 10:47 AM
I wonder what's the best the exhaust these days. Still Sparks?

Could somebody point me towards some shootouts please?

LaSalleKid
09-06-2004, 03:31 AM
Ill sell him my DMC Alien for pretty cheap. I just want a Sparks or a Trinity. My alien is loud as hell and it threw ALOT of power on mine all the way through the band. I really like it because not many people have DMCs and when people hear mine when im riding, or at the drag strip they are all like "Man that thing sounds good I wonder what kinda pipe he has' but to answer your question yes Sparks is about the best pipe you can buy for any 4 stroke.

Let me know if he wants to do business.

YFZ450 Racer88
09-11-2004, 07:13 PM
No sparks is not.
TC Racing pipes are, For MX of cource

Also a dmc makes no power, JUST NOISE...and why would u want to sell it if it made so muhc power??? kind funny.

I run a tc on mine and its a huge dif. Major low end power gaisn and still lets u rev all the way through the power badn...like i said its a MX ehasut only

125 DB's loud as HELL

good sound though
if u get it retard the cam so u get the most outta the exhasut though...

EAST COAST ATV does them cheap and fast... ask for dave

Mobile Dyno
09-13-2004, 08:45 AM
I own a mobile dyno and we travel the east coast. We have a dynojet atv dyno with air/fuel analysis. We have dynoed alot of race bikes with Sparks and they are getting some good power and we have seen HMF put out some good power. Both are excellent pipes. If price is an issue I would go with HMF. We have dynoed the DMC and they do not put out any power. Just my thoughts. Hope this helps.:D

cheeseburger35
09-13-2004, 04:05 PM
ok considering it maakes no power how much do you want to get rid of it for guy?? i like loud pipes better than stock right lol well tell me how much

shep
09-13-2004, 05:19 PM
:cool: :cool: HMF IS THE ONLY PIPE TO OWN!!!!!

LaSalleKid
09-13-2004, 06:41 PM
I guess DMC is too weak for yall. LOL.. yall are nuts. Im not saying they are the best by any means. but it put 5-9 hp on my yfz throughout the power range. A sparks 450r beat me my 2 lengths. I want to get rid of it to get a Sparks smartass whoever asked me that. I am selling it to a guy on here for $250 if noone ups the price.

shep
09-13-2004, 07:59 PM
;) LasalleKid consider aHMF full system, with proper jetting you will impressed