PDA

View Full Version : OEM Plastic ? for 250R

89'350RX
04-07-2002, 08:44 AM
Man that stuff is expensive:( . Anyone know of any dealers that are selling the OEM plastic fairly cheap? I would like to get the OEM replacemtn plastic so that I can install a neat set of graphics that are made for the OEM style. Just not sure I want to spend that type of money for them.

Should I opt for the Fullbore plastic? Has anyone bought the Fullbore brand of plastic for a 250R? If so how was the fit and finish? etc..

I will stay away from the Maier ones.

Thanks

CBW
04-07-2002, 09:08 AM
tell me about it,,,,,,,,,,,i just got OEM for my 88 but the reason i did was that the full bore gets rid of the light and i didnt like the maier,,,,even if it is shiny. So for my stock look, fit and finish.....oem was actually my only option. I checked all sorts of places and they were all about the same as my local dealer. Matter of fact some places sold the oem graphics and not the plastic,,,,,or vise versa. but all in all it was worth it for the oem i thought.

iceman2488x
04-07-2002, 10:05 AM
www.eastcoastatv.com is cheap at least i think it is lol but they were selling thier oem plastic for a 400ex cheap as all so it should be that way for the 250r too.

--------------------------------------------

99 400ex k&n filter dg nerfs,dg bumper,dg crome pipe,smith grips,holeshot tires "coming next month is beadlock wheels,razr front tires and realtor rears and silver plastic™ "

98 300ex bandit rear tires,k&n filter ,lonestar racing axle carrier ,dg grab bar "soon to come black maier racing plastics"

89 warrior k&n filter,fox barpad,wooly booger rear tires, "my dad's" "LIKE I WOULD RIDE A YAMAHA (MWHAHHAAH)":blah

CBW
04-07-2002, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by iceman2488x
[B]www.eastcoastatv.com is cheap at least i think it is lol but they were selling thier oem plastic for a 400ex cheap as all so it should be that way for the 250r too.

nope.......250R plastic is way more expensive than 400 plastic. even from eastcoast,,,,cause that is where i got mine from,,and not all of it was in stock so it took a while.

iceman2488x
04-07-2002, 10:19 AM
sorry i didnt know i thought it might not be too exp but i guess i wuz wrong haha cuz i havent had time to look at 250r plastic cuz when i get online im lookin for parts or info on the new maier shiny stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------

99 400ex k&n filter dg nerfs,dg bumper,dg crome pipe,smith grips,holeshot tires "coming next month is beadlock wheels,razr front tires and realtor rears and silver plastic™ "

98 300ex bandit rear tires,k&n filter ,lonestar racing axle carrier ,dg grab bar "soon to come black maier racing plastics"

89 warrior k&n filter,fox barpad,wooly booger rear tires, "my dad's" "LIKE I WOULD RIDE A YAMAHA (MWHAHHAAH)"

iceman2488x
04-07-2002, 10:21 AM
oh i forgot to say that the parts and plastic are for my 400ex not the #ucking #$@%@ yama-#ucking-ha lol

exriderdude
04-07-2002, 10:48 AM
heres is some fullbore....with green shocks too:D :devil