PDA

View Full Version : Need an Opinion

APK400exRacer
08-27-2004, 05:59 PM
ok well theres a girl at school i really really like. Something draws me to her like crazy and i have no idea what. Well she doesnt talk much. She just moved here from PA by the way. So she is pretty shy. Well she always is lookin at me and we flirt and stuff the usual. Well today i decided to ask her out. Just to get to know her a lil bit better and see what she is like away from peers. well this is how it went down.

"ring ring ring bell for the end of 6th period. we are leaving and im on my way to my next class walking next to this girl. I go "what are you doin over the weekend" she responded "i dont know" so then im like "You want to hang out or go see a movie?" "I dont know ill have to see what im doing" then i went to class"

Now i do not have her phone number as of yet or screen name.Her name is Haley by the way. Now do you think she was just shy or was it a nice way of saying no? What is your take on this situation?

Let the flmaing begin :rolleyes: :huh

trick450r
08-27-2004, 06:08 PM
i would say no but only god knows whats going on in a womans mind...after all if a man doesn't no how could any one know seeing how we know everything....

JDiablo
08-27-2004, 06:11 PM
well maybe first before you asked her out,you should have taken a diffrent approach to it,like something lame like hi,my name is....lol....well just give her time to get adjusted to it,start to talk to her and take it from there,eventually if all things go narly,you will get her s/n then start talking more,then start hanging out....and ya know wat goes on from there

APK400exRacer
08-27-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
well maybe first before you asked her out,you should have taken a diffrent approach to it,like something lame like hi,my name is....lol....well just give her time to get adjusted to it,start to talk to her and take it from there,eventually if all things go narly,you will get her s/n then start talking more,then start hanging out....and ya know wat goes on from there

lol yeah. We already know each other though. Been in school for i think 4 or 5 weeks already. We talk a fair amount. I didnt not know her and just go try and hook up with her. Thanks guys for not flaming and just helping. Keep the suggestions coming:devil:

brian-250
08-27-2004, 06:30 PM
Roll up beside her in the pickup and say, "nice ***, get in the truck".:devil: :huh

nawww, well, if she just moved there, give her a call and see if she wants you to show her around, keep it simple for a while.:)

K_Banger125
08-27-2004, 06:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by brian-250
[B]Roll up beside her in the pickup and say, "nice ***, get in the truck".:devil: :huh

thats how my dad met my mom:eek2:

JDiablo
08-27-2004, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by brian-250
[B]Roll up beside her in the pickup and say, "nice ***, get in the truck".:devil: :huh

ahhhh someone should put you in that tube permanlty(inside joke) ...dun ever listen to him

APK400exRacer
08-27-2004, 08:21 PM
bump

JDiablo
08-27-2004, 08:24 PM
don't give up! if you are persistent(sp?) then you will get her...word...but ask her maybe if she wants to go to the mall or something....worked a couple times for me:o not always tho,OR just go for the kill and try to hookup wit her and see what happens,can make you or break you:huh

SGA
08-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Not too good of a sign. I think if she wanted to go out with ya, she would have given a different answer.

Shes not dumb. She knew what you meant.

Also, I think how you asked her was fine, I would have said the same thing, straight up and honest, just like you did.
I have before and gotten plento dates. She was letting you off easy.

APK400exRacer
08-27-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Not too good of a sign. I think if she wanted to go out with ya, she would have given a different answer.

Shes not dumb. She knew what you meant.

Also, I think how you asked her was fine, I would have said the same thing, straight up and honest, just like you did.
I have before and gotten plento dates. She was letting you off easy.

Thanks SGA,
Just a lil curious where do you ride? Ever come into FL to ride? Now back on topic, she seemed very nervous when i asked her. Like she was fidgeting with her draw strings on her hoodie and she just looked nervous. But ill see Monday. If she ignores me it was a no. But if not i think she may have been shy or nervous not knowing anyone here. I hope she was just shy or nervous.

SGA
08-27-2004, 08:51 PM
Well, ask her again. Remember smile and eye contact at all times. Ham it up a bit, tell her you were all lonely at the movies and wished she had been there. (Or something like that, girls LOVE attention!)
She could just be testing you to see if you really mean it.
If she says no again, you got your answer.

APK400exRacer
08-27-2004, 09:09 PM
yeah true. I may down grade the date to a football game for starters. sound good?

JDiablo
08-27-2004, 09:25 PM
yea football sounds narly,most of the dating starts there

APK400exRacer
08-27-2004, 09:35 PM
yeha im a major dumbass though. Today was our first football game and shoulda asked her to that. I coulda got a yes today and maybe movies next weekend.

Antnee77
08-27-2004, 11:29 PM
So far, SGA has had the best advice. I would go from that. He is pretty much right all the way.

BTW, you've been in school since July?!?!?

APK400exRacer
08-27-2004, 11:31 PM
August 2nd

08-28-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by brian-250
Roll up beside her in the pickup and say, "nice ***, get in the truck".:devil: :huh

nawww, well, if she just moved there, give her a call and see if she wants you to show her around, keep it simple for a while.:)

hey tons of fun,

he said he didnt get her number:rolleyes:

Honda4trax250x
08-28-2004, 02:46 PM
like it has been said, ask one more time, if its another no give up, and if she wants it shell come back to you

maybe as you start being with her in school a little more she will feel more comfortable about going somewhere with you

Big400EX
08-28-2004, 05:21 PM
I think you should just lay low for a while, kinda act like you dont like her as much and just try and be her friend if she tries to talk to you but dont ask her questions that would make her feel as though you want her.

After time if she decides she likes you it will start to show and then you can show it too.

Have fun:devil: