PDA

View Full Version : Covert Mission

Pappy
08-27-2004, 04:27 PM
I had to stop by Harlum's today (just happened to be at lunch:devil: )

anyway, while he was busy i snuck off to scope out what new goodies he had laying around. at first i didnt see nothing special ....but WAY back in some secret room he had some wicked stuff:macho

all im gonna say is this....fullbore aint got nothing on laker custom:devil: i tried sneaking a set out for my R but his mom saw me and started loading her gun so i split:eek:

you won this time but i WILL have a set of Laker Custom fenders:blah:

Sportrax10
08-27-2004, 04:35 PM
:eek:

Cant wait to see it...:macho

#1speedbump
08-30-2004, 10:29 AM
Any idea of when this SECRET may be released or at least pictures of it? Come on Pappy we need more info:D

Pappy
08-30-2004, 10:40 AM
i know he has pictures of it installed.

you all know me...fullbore has my business simply because they are that much better them maier. well im here to tell ya that these are equal to fullbore in looks and fit/finish. i cant wait to get a set

#1speedbump
08-30-2004, 01:37 PM
Is it something different than what has already been released? Right now I am leaning towards fullbore based on past experience and I like their look. But maybe Laker Custom will have somethin a bit diff.

Pappy
08-30-2004, 01:42 PM
at first i thought it was fullbore. i have used the laker custom when we did the project 400ex and although it looked ok i wasnt ready to run out and buy a set. these i will buy and not think twice.