PDA

View Full Version : 400ex Roll Design Lobo front end w/ Axis!!! or trade raptor and extras for 450

Houser250r
08-27-2004, 09:52 AM
Up for sale here is quite possibly the best, no it is the best front end kit ever. This is the kit that many companies try to imitate, but nothing as strong or as awesome as Roll Design's Lobo front end kit with 19" Axis shocks. The arms are fully chrome, uppers and lowers with blue "ROLL DESIGN" stickers on the lower arms that are kinda chipping away. The shocks are set up for 185lbs riders. The arms and shocks are almost 2 years old and are in like perfect condition. The kit includes all the hardware that comes with the kit. As many if not all of you know Roll Design is known for its quality and fine craftmanship. The Roll Design front end i checked at many places is going for around $3000, and this kit i am selling is in like i said almost perfect condition, with little amount of rides on it. I really need to sell this and some other stuff of mine for a 450, either Yamaha or Honda. I'm selling this for $2000 maybe negotiable...But i need a 450!!! I have a 2002 Yamaha Raptor, and stock 2000 400ex frame(no sub), a chrome Lonestar steering stem with Baldwin anti-vibe clamp, and this kit, and want to know if anyone would trade a 450 for some if not all of this stuff if it's an awesome 450. But im a flexible guy, so hopefully we can work something out

Houser250r
08-29-2004, 05:58 PM
Alright guys...no one replied to this and i really need to sell all of my stuff for a new 450. im gonna lower the price of the Roll Design front end, give reasonable offer to what you think would be a fair price.

I also really need to sell the Raptor guys...see mods in my sig. trying to get about $3900-4200....tires and wheels are practically brand new and so are all the parts on the rear of the quad.

All the accessories in my sig are for sale too, or will trade raptor and other stuff for a nice 450...just think think of the prophet you will make....come on guys, just think about it please!!!!

quadmxracer
08-29-2004, 09:00 PM
Is it a 400EX stem? If so, how bout $190 shipped on the stem and clamp, I get paid friday, very interested. Can you post a pic of it? Thanks.

-Clayton