PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you believe in Herbal Healing

Silverfox@C&DRacing
08-26-2004, 10:01 PM
I know wierd question. Long story short my Grandma has had cancer for over a year and has been getting worse she has been through several radiation and chemo treaments and is to the point she can't handle anymore, so it has been a waiting game a time bomb ready to go off she has cancer in the brain,back,lungs,liver. So as a last resort my mother orderd an herbal treatment (I know nothing about this type of stuff other than it smells like a**). I guess I was curious if anyone has used herbs for healing and what not. (Please don't think I am crazy :) )

popo
08-26-2004, 10:13 PM
That herbal stuff your mom got might be "Marijuna" In that case grandma gonna feel real good.

On the serious note, I know how you feel my father passed away a year ago of cancer. He was a fighter and faught thru as much as he could with his treatments.

The problem is there stomachs are so sensetive to smell, even toast made him sick.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Quad18star
08-26-2004, 10:18 PM
I believe in it . A Customer of mine at work , his wife was diagnoste (/) with cancer last year . The doctors told her that she had 3 months to live . She went through all the radiation and stuff and it made things worse .he heard about a place in Mexico that does all herbal / natural healing and medications . It was very expensive .... when i say expensive , I mean $10 000 a week to go to this "hospital" She was there for a few months ... Now she's back home with the knowledge they gave her and she's recovering well from the Cancer .......So do I believe in it????

I Sure Do ... shes proof of it .

Silverfox@C&DRacing
08-26-2004, 10:24 PM
LOL, I never thought of that one :D

this stuff you soak your feet in, its purple so it stains, another part of it is wash cloths soaked in the nasty smelling stuff placing them on the infected areas, along with some drops you take with liquid, (if anything I think this is going to be worse)

Sorry to hear about your Dad :(

yep the whole sensitive stomach plays a big part.

08-26-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by popo
That herbal stuff your mom got might be "Marijuna" In that case grandma gonna feel real good.

On the serious note, I know how you feel my father passed away a year ago of cancer. He was a fighter and faught thru as much as he could with his treatments.

The problem is there stomachs are so sensetive to smell, even toast made him sick.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
for 10 000 g's a week it better ahve worked. but i believ in herbal medicines to an extent. i guess there is supposed to be a plant in the brazillian rainforest that cures cancer

Silverfox@C&DRacing
08-26-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I believe in it . A Customer of mine at work , his wife was diagnoste (/) with cancer last year . The doctors told her that she had 3 months to live . She went through all the radiation and stuff and it made things worse .he heard about a place in Mexico that does all herbal / natural healing and medications . It was very expensive .... when i say expensive , I mean $10 000 a week to go to this "hospital" She was there for a few months ... Now she's back home with the knowledge they gave her and she's recovering well from the Cancer .......So do I believe in it????

:eek2: thats some expensive stuff, thanks for sharing that is awesome she is recovering.

JOEX
08-26-2004, 10:52 PM
Sorry your Grandma is going through this:(

I'm all for 'herbal remedies' but I have my doubts about them as being 'cures' for anything. I think of them as being soothers and preventative maintenance. I also belive that most all cancers are man caused, something the herbalist can't compete with:(

Bobbs07
08-26-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

I could have got her like 2 pounds of awesome stuff for 10,000$:eek2: :devil: :devil: :p lol.. jk;)

But ya i did a report on it last year in school and i belive in it.

MEL
08-30-2004, 07:08 PM
silverfox, sorry to hear about your grandmother. my mother-in-law is a herbalist and when her father was diagnoste (/)with cancer, he refused all radiation treatment. instead, my mother-in-law began a herbal treatment. the doctors said that he would only have less than a year with radiation. well, he lived for another 5 good, active years. hunting, fishing, and camping, he did everything he enjoyed. the sad thing is he didn't die of cancer, his sugar got out of control and was the reason. while the herbs weren't a cure, it diffently allowed him to live for another 5 years. jmo.

Silverfox@C&DRacing
08-31-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by MEL
silverfox, sorry to hear about your grandmother. my mother-in-law is a herbalist and when her father was diagnoste (/)with cancer, he refused all radiation treatment. instead, my mother-in-law began a herbal treatment. the doctors said that he would only have less than a year with radiation. well, he lived for another 5 good, active years. hunting, fishing, and camping, he did everything he enjoyed. the sad thing is he didn't die of cancer, his sugar got out of control and was the reason. while the herbs weren't a cure, it diffently allowed him to live for another 5 years. jmo.

thats some encouragement, we have done a few soaks with the herbs and she feels better, not a dizzy and tired but still doesn't have an appetite and she looks forward to soaks everyday, So I guess it is working a little.

Pappy
08-31-2004, 07:51 AM
the indians used all natural remedies and many lived to be twice the age of the white man.

if you can get passed the BS stuff im certain this stuff is better then man made chemicals.

08-31-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
the indians used all natural remedies and many lived to be twice the age of the white man.

if you can get passed the BS stuff im certain this stuff is better then man made chemicals.

Yuuup

Herbal is much better than this crap made in a factory somewere with who knows what in it. If it's not profitable by leaps and bounds OUR government will say it's not good for you..

Take it for what it's worth.

If we found a cure for cancer, which has been found but our government won't release it because it's ego is too big, but anywho 1,000 an 1,000 of people would be unemployeed that deal with cancer research and cures. so I don't see it happening anytime soon. The governement would loose money and lots of jobs to cure lots of illness's so why cure it when it will cause so much damage. IT's a double edged sword, too bad us citizens have the dull side....:rolleyes:

lil400exman
08-31-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

certainly kenny. no matter how much of a wonder drug it is it will still attack other parts of your body. ie kidneys liver etc.........herbal doesnt do that........and i think that almost all cancer is caused by mans carelessness..........i mean what do radio waves do to you? do we even know as they go right through us at this instant?:confused: