PDA

View Full Version : impressive cop chase

exrider123
08-26-2004, 02:19 PM
Check out this video of impressive driving.

To Dukes of Hazard Music:
http://www.pwctoday.com/download.php?id=25248

Full video with news commentary and the arrest:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mustangspin.html

400exrules
08-26-2004, 02:41 PM
whoah good driving lol

born-2-race
08-26-2004, 02:57 PM
Wow, that's amazing :eek2:

lil400exman
08-26-2004, 03:26 PM
man what kinda car is that? its a dog! but good driving though!:eek2:

Chef
08-26-2004, 03:37 PM
Its a Mustang. The style before the current. Probably either a V6 or he never really sped up. That always baffles me...the "high speed" chases are always only goin like 80 mph max...whats the deal?

exrider123
08-26-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Its a Mustang. The style before the current. Probably either a V6 or he never really sped up. That always baffles me...the "high speed" chases are always only goin like 80 mph max...whats the deal?

Check out this video of a stolen BMW M3 going up to 150 MPH. If it wasnt for the cops camaro or him breaking down he would of easily gotten away.

http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movies/bmwm3vspolice3.wmv

Heres some more info:

A Chicago teenager in a stolen BMW led Shawnee County sheriff's deputies on a chase of more than 25 miles at speeds of up to 125 mph Wednesday morning before fleeing on foot and being caught near Paxico in Wabaunsee County, authorities said.

Albert Ciesla, 15, was arrested and detained in the Shawnee County Youth Center in connection with numerous criminal counts including felony auto theft, said Shawnee County Sheriff Dave Meneley.

Meneley gave this account of the chase:

Deputy Wally Long of the sheriff's department's Criminal Interdiction Unit, driving a marked sheriff's car, tried to stop a black BMW for a traffic violation about 9:30 a.m. Wednesday on Interstate 70 in the downtown Topeka area.

The driver instead sped up to about 125 mph and went west on I-70 into Wabaunsee County, weaving through traffic and often entering the highway shoulder to pass vehicles. The Kansas Highway Patrol and Wabaunsee County Sheriff's deputies joined the chase.

Just west of Paxico, the driver made a U-turn in the grass median, started back east on I-70, left the highway at a county road exit, then quickly got back on I-70 going east in a westbound lane.

The driver allegedly swerved toward Long, who was westbound in the lane, forcing him to enter the median to avoid a collision. The patrol car sustained minor damage.

The fleeing car soon afterward left I-70, went south on a dead-end county road, entered a field and struck a fence before stopping. The driver fled on foot.

A Topeka police helicopter was brought to the area to help search for the driver. Ciesla was found in a brushy ravine about a quarter mile from the car, which officers learned had been reported stolen in Chicago.

Law officers initially thought another person might have been in the car and escaped, but then concluded Ciesla had been the BMW's sole occupant.

bulkdriverlp
08-26-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
whoah good driving lol he did 2 "james bonds" in a row thats cool. i used to do em all the time! love them duke boys, music made it that mutch better!!

user101
08-26-2004, 09:11 PM
there was a guy around here who ran from the law monday afternoon in a mitsubishi lancer and would have gotten away if he wouldnt had wrecked needless to say hes in the hospital on life support