PDA

View Full Version : BMX bike.

Syrus
08-25-2004, 02:58 PM
Im looking to switch up from downhill moutain biking to bmx freestlye riding, currently i have a Devinci Magma 7000 (details below) that i was racing with, worth around 2g's cdn, i will trade it for a nice bmx, i dont want any garbage, i want either a custom made bike, or something worth a good penny, let me know what u guy got, i will trade my bike for yours... Pics from Devinci below, i havent got my camera yet, so this is what it does loook like from the company..

FRAME
SGX 6I FR Aluminium
FORK
RockShox Psylo XC 80-125mm
REAR DERAILLEUR
Shimano Deore XT
FRONT DERAILLEUR
Shimano Deore LX
CRANKSET
Truvativ Hussefelt, 44/32/22
SHIFTERS
Shimano Deore 3X9S
WHEELS
Sun Single Track-SL1/Shimano Deore Disque DT
TIRES
Maxxis High Roller 2.5
BRAKES
Hayes HFX Comp Hydraulique
STEM
Titec Knucklehead DH
HANDLEBAR
Titec Hellbent
SEAT POST
Titec Model Titec Post
SADDLE
Titec Devinci
http://www.devinci.com/image/gabarit/g-magma2002-photo.jpg

Exact same bike, but i sold my tires and rims to my buddy who needed them for his last race this week.

Syrus
08-27-2004, 02:33 AM
bump

exboy400
08-27-2004, 02:24 PM
i've got a schwinn predator and a mosh bagley 2 star....i'll trade you both of them lemme know.....e-mail is cwladue@charter.net

Syrus
08-27-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by exboy400
i've got a schwinn predator and a mosh bagley 2 star....i'll trade you both of them lemme know.....e-mail is cwladue@charter.net

Can you get me some pics with details ?

exboy400
08-27-2004, 06:44 PM
the schwinn predator is like a 2000 or so and that was the bike i used. its pretty much stock except for a gary fisher sprocket, freeagent front tire, cheng shin rear tire, fsa pig headset, and chain tensioners. i've cut the bars down a bit and removed all that stock plastic junk. it had new bottom bracket bearings in about 2001 and hasnt been riden much since then . here is a pic of it...

http://bikepics.com/photos/pics/honda-400ex-00-bikepics-202384.jpg

the mosh bagley 2 star is pretty much brand new...i think its about a 2002 or so and the kid b4 me bought it but never rode it...it just sat at his grandparents and since i've had it i've riden it to town and back and thats it, so its never been jumped or beat in any way...you'd be lucky to find more than 2 tiny scratches on teh whole thing. this one is also fairly stock except for a johnson sprocket, odyssey brake cable (long), and a poverty brake lever. i also cut the bars down a bit on this one and i have the gyro for it that i removed. here is a pic of this one...

http://bikepics.com/photos/pics/honda-400ex-00-bikepics-202385.jpg

Syrus
08-27-2004, 07:17 PM
Just what im looking for, nice bikes, as long as those brakes work and the tires still have tread ill trade you, i just need to find out how to ship this bike to you, and how much its gonna cost. Ill get my buddy's digital camera, and ill send you pics of my bike. My email is critical_point07@hotmail.com if u have any questions or whatever..

You do know there is no tires or rims on my bike since i sadly sold them for my buddy's race last week, but you can easily order them, i have all the serial no# etc.. Ill be getting back to you tomorrow on this.

Syrus
08-28-2004, 12:51 PM
Check your mail

Syrus
08-29-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
Check your mail

Can u please get back to me asap, im ready to ship.

exboy400
08-29-2004, 08:56 PM
i did check it....and i replied...but you didnt get back to me with the answers to my questions....so once you get back to me we can work it out a bit easier. thanks.

Syrus
08-29-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by exboy400
i did check it....and i replied...but you didnt get back to me with the answers to my questions....so once you get back to me we can work it out a bit easier. thanks.

Hmm.. well i have no email from you, so try sending again to critical_point07@hotmail.com, u must of have spelled it wrong. get back to me asap, i can ship it tomorrow morning