PDA

View Full Version : What to do???

400ex#18
08-25-2004, 02:35 PM
I am a senior in high school now, and have plans to leave where i live and go somewhere for school, then go work on the west coast. I race and the funds are low. I Have been debating whether to keep the quad, and just stop racing for a while, or sell the quad, and get a reliable car to get myself around, and use some of it towards schooling :confused: What do you guys think.. I am really considering selling the quad..:(

quadman22
08-25-2004, 03:01 PM
i'll give ya $200 for it:D but seriously it is a tough decision and i think you are the only one who can make it. It all comes down to priorities. What will make you happier in the long run???

400ex#18
08-25-2004, 03:31 PM
thanks. I am just trying to get opinions. I Mean i love racing, and i would never just GIVE it up! I plan to race again after a couple years, but i am going to finish this season. There is always a way to make it, but it is tough though...i will find a way to make things work, whether selling or keeping.

400exracer511
08-25-2004, 05:29 PM
i would keep the quad if i were you because if you sell it... the next race you see or the next time anyone talks to you about ridin you will wish you had kept it

if you keep it you can stop racing but keep riding every once in a while and keep your skills sharp

ex4evr
08-26-2004, 02:18 AM
keep it!

08-27-2004, 06:39 PM
i know money is tight:( i got 2 kids a house etc..... and i'm scrapin to make the last races. but don't sell it cause as life goes on it only gets harder to find the money to do what you WANT to do. at the end of the year ,put it away,,,,, and know it will be there when you want it. good luck;)