PDA

View Full Version : frigged up my knee

Stevie-D
08-25-2004, 11:48 AM
yesterday i had a varsity soccer scrimmage. first one of the season. only been practicin 2 weeks. i got hit hard during about the 60th minute. went down on my left knee. i played the rest of the game, it stiffened up bad after the game. i woke up this morning, and i can't physically bend my knee more than about half a foot. i can't put any weight on it. it hurts right under the knee cap like heck.
now im po'ed because i have to miss practice, scrimmage tomorrow, and maybe our first game next week. it sucks!!:mad:
sorry to rant n rave, but i just need to vent. its been one of those days

MY450R
08-25-2004, 11:51 AM
knees hurt bad
i f ed up mine a while back on the quad and it still is bothering me
its a lot better but when i get up in the morning it still throbs like hell
itll heel give it time

08-25-2004, 12:11 PM
both my knees are fuct and im only 14. my one knee if i touch it im almost in tears it hurts so bad

JRDrider22
08-25-2004, 02:28 PM
i wrecked out before on my quad and landed right on my knees but nothing happened. and i mean i flew off and landed after doing a barrel roll in the air.

Syrus
08-25-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by sEX
both my knees are fuct and im only 14. my one knee if i touch it im almost in tears it hurts so bad

Im only 17, and by the time i was 14 my knees were already sore, loose in sockets from dirtbikin.

You said if u touch a certain place on ur knee it put u in tears, it wouldnt happen to be on the inside of your knee right below your thiegh (sp) would it ? if i tap the bone on the inside of my leg/knee is so painful i cry lol.

08-25-2004, 02:43 PM
ill get a pic where it it in about 5 minutes

08-25-2004, 02:54 PM
its circled where it hurts it has a huge chip on it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/kwiatkowski/quadphotos019.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/kwiatkowski/quadphotos018.jpg

and on my other knee i got a line drive playing baseball and i fractured my growth plate

Syrus
08-25-2004, 03:04 PM
ohh ya that a totaly different area than mine, sucks having knees that are ****ed already :S