PDA

View Full Version : where we ride

JR3
08-25-2004, 10:59 AM
where we ride the cops have been bustin down lately but we know all of them so they don give us any trouble but this mornin i awoke to the sounds of a bull dozer they blocked off where we enter now no 1 on my street complains about the quads in fact mostly all of them have at least 3 but a cop jus built a house next door so it was prolly him that called i already made it up it and roosted it so we can get in but i dunno whats gonna happen when he officialy m,oves in we don tear down the street or nuttin its usually jus to my house then back out i dunno what would make him do this cause my other neighbor is cop and has 5 quads and rides out there with us i know a lot of u are gonna go don ride there but its hard to get us all together to go to a track heres a pic of what they did b 4 i tore it up (srry for the spellin and grammar mistakes) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/250ex3/100_1853.jpg

theTman
08-25-2004, 11:10 AM
nock them tres down and make a landing....then you will have a jump:D

JR3
08-25-2004, 11:16 AM
i also left out that he went down my street right to there to check it out then he was lookin at my house the whole way back all that is is a trail to go to the main pit

theTman
08-25-2004, 11:20 AM
hmmm....i would figure out why they blocked the entrance off.....you could always make a new trail:confused:

I-7
08-25-2004, 11:34 AM
Looks like a fun jump he made for you :) . Maybe hes not all that bad :o

JR3
08-25-2004, 11:40 AM
i no its not a big deal i jus don why hed do that are quads arent that loud we don tear down the road all i do is wave hi to him

spud400ex
08-25-2004, 11:49 AM
there are alot of pricks in the world and it sounds like he is one of them and just happens to be a cop.

MY450R
08-25-2004, 12:45 PM
i hate it when people block trails and chit
i mean i pretty much only ride in the woods and people have to go around and put big *** boulders in the way and knock down huge trees and chit
its like why cut down 3 or 4 big trees to put in our way?
they're wrecking the land more than we are not only that but we usually find ways around all that so why bother
btw those are loader tracks not a bulldozer lol

JR3
08-25-2004, 01:34 PM
yea wutever they tryd to block off a local trial ridn spot that every1 goes we were firt to climb it then they did it again imo its a waste of tax payers money o heres a pic of my friend turnin round to hit the hill they put in front of some awesome trail ridin http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/250ex3/100_1773.jpg heres a pic of what lays inside this is a little party spot by a creek http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/250ex3/100_1849.jpg

Sportrax10
08-25-2004, 02:22 PM
Hey, that sucks that their taking away where you ride... But Jersey has been doing stuff like this for a while.

I used to ride in a place in Millville, and it was an awesome place to ride. However it was taken advantage of and the trails were trashed by mostly IMO, partiers... There was piles of trash, burnt down cars, countless tires...Soon the same thing happened, and its only going to get worse... Its too bad though because the place I rode at was great, and in PA theres awesome places to ride where they coal mine and they dont have a problem with the quads ( theres no trash there though:rolleyes: )

JR3
08-25-2004, 03:35 PM
well hey have been after us for awhile they havent caught us but this weeknd we are having a big ride bash there so if the cops next door all he has to do is come over and be like i don like u usin the rode i will gladly oblige and take a trail the long way around

gratzracing24
08-25-2004, 06:41 PM
Its retarted...they think they r outsmarting u by blocking off trails...people just make new trails its that easy...where i ride a guy dug about 6ft deep trenches about 4ft wide...left all the dirt he took out right next to the trench so people would jump the trench...he used some huge dumpsters to block off the trails...some1 ripped off the side of the dumpster and layed it across the trench...i think he just gave up because i havent noticed any new problems the last couple times ive been riding

Big400EX
08-25-2004, 06:53 PM
Yeah, we used to own 23 acres across the street where we have our house in Pennsylvania but we sold it and there were trails on it and when they found out we still drove on it they put up No Tresspassing signs and posted signs and a little fence made out of tarp with a posted sign on it, it didn't take long before that tarp because 1 with the ground.:devil:

K_Banger125
08-25-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by JR3
well hey have been after us for awhile they havent caught us but this weeknd we are having a big ride bash there so if the cops next door all he has to do is come over and be like i don like u usin the rode i will gladly oblige and take a trail the long way around

yah it sucks having a cop for a neighbor...i ahve a statie for a neighbor and we have to ride down roads to get anywhere fun...and the cops around here are p[ricks and will bust you even if your goin slow up the side of the raod so i run from them often but i ran from my neighbor because i ddin't know it was him...wow did he b#tch me out

muddy400EX
08-25-2004, 07:07 PM
im about to lose my riding spot to. there is a used car dealership by me and the guy that owns it has a bunch of land that he dont care if anyone rides on. but now hes got all that land for sale and if we lose that then we will have no place thats within a hour and a half away to ride at. literally.:( i dont know what well do if it sales. i just hope noone wants it.