PDA

View Full Version : Philip Tudor / Anyone bought form this guy?

forced-racing
08-25-2004, 09:38 AM
I sent him a money order for a set of razr's front and rear 23x7x10 and 22x11x9 w/ stk rims. and that is the last I heard of him. He is lives in Fort Campbell, KY. 42223 Military I assume going by e-mail address. Please let me know if anyone has delt with or knows of this person.

Todd

forced-racing
08-25-2004, 10:23 AM
UPDATE

He just replied so I will let everyone know when the parts show up. This forum works well.

Todd

forced-racing
10-21-2004, 08:22 AM
Well 2 month have past and Phil Tudor only sent me 2 front rims out of the whole set of Maxxis Tires and stock wheels that I paid him in advance $180.00 for and he now is not returning my E-mails. SO I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS GUY. He even sent and e-mail promising I was not getting ripped off. do not trust this guy and if you know him tell him to pay up or send my parts. I am in the process of filling legal action as well. Phillip Tudor lives in Fort Campbell, KY. and unfortunalty he is in our great Military service the US ARMY. Now how can we trust someone to prtect our country that can't even honor a $180.00 agreement on a set of used wheels and tires.

If you have any concerns related to this guy or think he might have defrauded you as well contact me I have his home address and we can compare. If you now anything about this guy that can help me resolve this issue or help to convict him please contact me as well.

Thanks,
Todd