PDA

View Full Version : I was lost in the woods!!!!!

Built400ex
08-25-2004, 09:07 AM
here is the story ....bout two and a half months ago (6-03-04) i was riding my newly purchased 2001 suzuki RM 250......welll some "a hole" pulled out in front of me and slammed on brakes on a yamaha grizzly........i was in a hospital bed for 2 1/2 months ........dr. told me I wouldnt walk for 6 to 8 months:( sooooo.......after i proved him wrong and started walking three weeks after my surgery which was on 6-28-04 (reconstructed acl,mcl,pcl in left knee...) on august 22, 2004 i was riding on about 500acres with all my ex bud's and got behind cause my leg was f"ed up i took a wrong turn in an unknown trail and went 3.96 miles off the right trial ....... then my 2000 400ex got stuck in a big *** mud pit and i couldnt pull it out cause i my leg was f"ed up...my buds thought i would eventually catch up ..so...they kept going and i took a wrong urn and got lost in 500acres of woods...lol... @ this time it was about 5:30 in the evening .....so i started walking and i walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, untill i couldnt see my hand 2 inches from my face i found an open field and sat there till11:55pm that night waiting i heard them driving buy (T4 exhaust) but they couldn't hear me screaming my *** off....so finally one of them took a turn for the best and hit the field i was in they foun me @ 2:57 in the morning i live in north carolina and it was very cold and my leg was hurting like shi and i was alright though....my friend has GPS on his and told me i walked 3.97 miles to get out of those woods on a bad leg...lol hope you enjoy my story cause i didnt.......:huh :huh :huh

I-7
08-25-2004, 06:31 PM
Were you scared or pissed off?

theTman
08-25-2004, 06:33 PM
man that sucks!

Pappy
08-25-2004, 06:40 PM
hahaha damn that had to suck but now you have a memory!

5valves
08-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Did they find your bike before they found you?
I have always heard to stay with your ride??

Built400ex
08-26-2004, 12:39 PM
i was more pissed than scared .....the only thing there was to worry about was bears and wolfs and not knowing if you would be found by one of the above ...lol... i was found before they found my bike the guy who found me his name was BOO he is about 6'8 380lbs ...LOL... he said where the "F" have you been and i said walkin...LOL... so then he was happy he found me and started joking and said hey how far do you think you walked and i said i dont know ????? so he reset his GPS and when we found the fourwheeler it was 3.97 miles from where he had found me ...lol... a long haul in the woods through creeks and valleys and hills.....:eek2: :huh :D