PDA

View Full Version : How much can it handle

Rootar
08-25-2004, 07:52 AM
im building a new jump and its going to be really mellow ramp because i dont watn to go too high my landing is 5 feet high and flat it s at the topp pf a little hill my launch is gonna be 3'6" and 45 feet away i dont plan to get a whole lot air off the jump about 5-6' off the top of the launch which is gonna be real long and pretty mellow but im gonna be in fourth gear in know but i was just wondering if my stock shocks will handle the flat landing at the top? oh yea is is at the end of a little straight away on my track im workin on thats why ill be goin so fast and thats why i need it to be mellow.

cdalejef
08-25-2004, 07:56 AM
It all depends on how you set the quad down.

Rootar
08-25-2004, 09:00 PM
im really good about setting the rear down first when my rear tires hit the frotns are usally about 6" to a foot off the the landing like on a down slope i pretty much go flat maybe drop the nose alittle if the landing is steep but in this case the front will be a little higher than the back on landing im gonna start on the ramp tomorrow ill try and get it finished so i can say how it works but do yall think itll be alright