PDA

View Full Version : blipping throttle

keepitpinned
08-24-2004, 10:15 PM
i got a 400ex. when i blip the trottle sometimes the quad just dies on me. does that mean its too lean or too rich

nosliw
08-24-2004, 11:14 PM
what kind of mods have you done to it? that happens to me when i forget i have the choke on :o

TC426EX
08-25-2004, 05:47 AM
That means its bogging heavy so its gotta be too rich...

klotz
08-25-2004, 03:52 PM
if its only doing this right when you start it then let it warm up....4 strokes dont have the best throttle responce like a 2 stroke.....but if it is doing this all the time then you are definatly to rich
shane

keepitpinned
08-25-2004, 11:04 PM
ight i was almost positive i was a lil rich. jus wanted to make sure. it been happening a lot lately cuz i was messin wit fuel / air mixture screw. i messed wit the screw cuz it dies a lot when the engine isnt warmed up. but then i found out that it isnt unusual for it too do it. soo basiclly its my own dump fault

keepitpinned
08-25-2004, 11:04 PM
ight i was almost positive i was a lil rich. jus wanted to make sure. it been happening a lot lately cuz i was messin wit fuel / air mixture screw. i messed wit the screw cuz it dies a lot when the engine isnt warmed up. but then i found out that it isnt unusual for it too do it. soo basiclly its my own dump fault