PDA

View Full Version : Florida

LazeR
08-24-2004, 08:56 PM
Some im in florida! Its my first time being off the west coast! Its sweet here, the weather is actually kind of nice, i love the thunderstorms and the humidity doesnt really bother me. Im wondering one thing though...... Is there riding in Florida ? Im here in jacksonville, and i was wondering if there is anyone from florida or whatever and if there is any good riding...... Im only here for a week but in a few years im seriously considering moving here! I'll have pics and whatnot when i get back...Im up to 110 pics so far on my digital camera.....

I-7
08-25-2004, 07:37 AM
Check out Daytona while your there. Its pretty sweet :)

Big400EX
08-25-2004, 07:42 AM
Dont move to Florida, it's getting overrun by old people moving there from the east coast. You wana be in New York, now thats the place to be :blah:

Have fun on your vacation.

MY450R
08-25-2004, 09:04 AM
def go to daytona beach strip clubs
you'll def. like the extra things they do for ya there(hint hint)

FOXYSTYLE8321
08-25-2004, 09:39 AM
hey lazer say hi to your mom for me work is going good here in good old roseburg. tell her to pick me up a bottle of sand!!! Ill see her when she gets back in town on monday! have fun over there!!! later

bradley300
08-25-2004, 10:04 AM
nah, if you want riding spots, theres no place better than kentucky. not to mention, lots of top national talent has come out a here. lexington and louisville are both smack dab in the middle of the gncc's

acold7dusta
08-25-2004, 10:49 AM
in ft lauderdale (sp?) theres 2 places i recomend-a place called "the auto toy store" and this indoor go kart place but i cant remember the name...these things fly u get to go like as fast as u want cuz they handle so good...i prolly got the thing up to 50 around the large bend and then i slowed down for a hairpin. def check them out!

heres some pix from "the auto toy store":

bulkdriverlp
08-25-2004, 09:47 PM
been to ground zero and nathans coney island. saw statue of liberty too!! never been to fla.........what he said^^^over run with old people, ill stay away!!

I-7
08-25-2004, 09:59 PM
I see more old people up here then I do see down there. The vacation spots have none of them :cool: . Melbourne, Daytona, and Treasure Island are definatley the best places in Florida. Eat at Sloppy Joes if your by a beach. They have Guiness ice cream :D

LazeR
08-31-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by FOXYSTYLE8321
hey lazer say hi to your mom for me work is going good here in good old roseburg. tell her to pick me up a bottle of sand!!! Ill see her when she gets back in town on monday! have fun over there!!! later

Who are you ? Where do you work ? and my mom didn't go! so nice try!

Originally posted by acold7dusta
in ft lauderdale (sp?) theres 2 places i recomend-a place called "the auto toy store" and this indoor go kart place but i cant remember the name...these things fly u get to go like as fast as u want cuz they handle so good...i prolly got the thing up to 50 around the large bend and then i slowed down for a hairpin. def check them out!

heres some pix from "the auto toy store":

I didn't hit ft. lauderdale, but i did go to daytona beach and we stayed the night there in a motel facing the beach! that was awesome...never been swimming in the ocean its to cold here so that was pretty fun except its hard on the eyes! I got a lil over 300 pics, i haven't edited any of them to make them smaller...but when i do i will put them up!

Giz400ex
08-31-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Big400EX
You wana be in New York, now thats the place to be
You must be on something:confused: :huh

sleestack71
08-31-2004, 09:58 PM
It's ok to visit here but you down want to live here, very few places to ride and the flat scenery gets boring fast.

LazeR
09-01-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by sleestack71
It's ok to visit here but you down want to live here, very few places to ride and the flat scenery gets boring fast.

I take it you live in florida ? Where are the places to ride located ? are they big ? I loved the weather down there, loved being able to go in the ocean! Oregon sucks, you wear a jacket 8 months outa the year sometimes more!

sickmojave
09-01-2004, 06:08 AM
Ocala National forest. the best riding in florida.
INFO (http://www.atvflorida.com/ocala.shtml)

http://www.atvflorida.com/ocala/ocala8.jpg

Pappy
09-01-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by sleestack71

man i have to disagree....i didnt see much "flat" scenery at the beaches:devil:

sleestack71
09-01-2004, 07:46 AM
I've been to Ocala a bunch of times, great place to ride but it is a 5.5 hour drive each way for me, the number road rules are crazy and they are closing down half of it to riding in the near future. Also they banned night riding last year. Other than that place the only real riding area is croom, a 5 hour drive for me.

I guess I have to agree compared to Oregon Florida might look nice if you down place too much value on the riding.