PDA

View Full Version : DONALDSON99=Scam artist + ripoff!!!

Florida400EX
08-24-2004, 05:46 PM
Here is the deal... A few months ago I bought a set of "Laeger" +3 A arms off of steveatv on here. Steve bought them from Donaldson99... I have heard of MANY shady things regarding this donaldson99 or nick99 or whatever his many screen names are. I was not aware that he sold the A arms to steve until I saw a post in the wanted section that he posted in. TC426EX was looking for a set of +3 Laeger a arms and donaldson posted in there that he had a set but sold them to steve. These are the same ones I bought. TC426EX saw the pics of them on the site when I was parting out some parts and commented to me that they didnt look like Laegers. Basically they were missing the bottom a arm gussets that are standard on EVERY Laeger A arm out there. These look more like burgards. The A arms that were sold to me and steve as LAEGERS in fact are NOT Laeger!!! Then donaldson99 told steve that he bought those directly from Laeger which is TOTAL BS. Laeger doesnt SELL DIRECT!!! I called Mark Laeger just to be sure before I made this negative post and he assured me that the A arms I have are NOT LAEGER!!! This is just another example of ANOTHER shady deal by this snake in the grass Donaldson99. I have talked to alot of people from Ohioquadracing.com where he also posts and I guess ripping people off is his number one hobby. He has gone by numerous screen names on here like Nick99 and others just do a search on him. AVOID THIS ******* AT ALL COSTS!!! I advise the admins to BAN HIS IP!!! That way no one else will pay for parts that arent what they are described to be... I know people in OH that are on the lookout for this guy, so Donaldson99 beware you scumbag!!!!

mesz1
09-10-2004, 01:26 PM
I went out of my way to help this guy, I felt sorry for him. All I got for it was 250.00 ripped out of my pocket and his family calling me *&#%%$&*&#@! Stay away from this guy And rember that everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie!:grr:

Guy400
09-12-2004, 06:19 PM
I've banned this dude under 2 different user names for the same type of chit. He is the lowest form of life...

400-416EX
09-15-2004, 02:03 PM
Man is this guy still doing this. I have his aim address if anybody wants it. He tried to rip me off also. I asked him last night if he knew all you guys were gunning for him and he refused to answer me. Dumb ***. I hope you all get your stuff or money back from him, better yet I hope you find him somewhere and teach him a long overdue lesson.

Florida400EX
09-15-2004, 03:15 PM
The moron still is saying they're laeger's after a couple different stories, first he said be bought them direct from Laeger's, which I know Laeger's doesn't sell direct, then he said he got them new from Baldwin, I ask him a week later and he says he got them used off ebay..... I wish I lived near him..... wooohooo

I-7
09-15-2004, 09:25 PM
Yeah I talked to him on aim today and said I want to buy some stuff but I hear you had bad feedback about laeger a-arms. He said he bought them used off of ebay as "leagers so he sold them as leagers" Then he tried to get me to buy some roll +3 a-arms... :eek: :huh

redriden99: i boght " leager +3a-arms " sold them as leagers and then somehow there not
redriden99: i bought them off of ebay

CSAWD62: did u give him the money back?
redriden99: no steve sold them to him steve said that a deal was a deal and he was happy with them

steveatv3
09-16-2004, 07:42 AM
personally i woudldnt have bought them if i new they werent but i dont care they served me well and were strong and held up through what i do. so why would i care

personally i think nick is fine and does business appropriatly i have sold things that i thought was in good cond. but wasnt people make mistakes

nick donaldson is trust worth in my opinon and i would buy off of him. you dont need to agree with me

Florida400EX
09-16-2004, 06:37 PM
I'm not mad that they aren't laeger's, im mad that he won't admit that he lied, and has rippped other people off too.

K_Fulk
09-22-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by I-7

redriden99: i boght " leager +3a-arms " sold them as leagers and then somehow there not
redriden99: i bought them off of ebay

Thats a bunch of crap. Whenever he says he wants my parts i tell him to bid on them on ebay. And he says he isnt alowwed to use ebay.

A year or so ago he said he had his buddies dad make him a-arms. These are probly the ones his buddies dad made.